The Adopted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got them for you." She said as she nestled in by his side, resting her head on his shoulder. "But I would like you to stop when we have our first."

He coughed out a few puffs and looked at her.

"Oh, I'm not!" She reassured him. "Least not yet..."

This time he coughed up a lung full.

Dagon Kwick, better known as Dale Cuick the student Biology Professor, had his Viking long copper hair pulled back into a ponytail. No one would suspect the mundane rustic suit he wore hid the heart and soul of a conquering sex lord, his female students had expressed their interest in his gracing their bed, of which he had done numerous times this quarter, and now to instruct his millennial female and Neanderthal male students on how the human anatomy functions.

That is if they can pay attention long enough to comprehend the effects endorphins have on the body.

He set out today's lesson, took a sip from his hip flask to get his head into it, and sat in the leather office chair.

Now to play the waiting game, wishing he brought one of his harem to help pass the time. Fantasizing about his silver maned object of his desires pleading, begging him to take her into his fold.

He was hard in an instant.

Sasha made him about five sandwiches, but he only ate two, guessing Paulina had got to him worse than ever this time.

However, Sasha had an idea. It was dangerous and could spell disaster out here in the open, but she want him to feel good about himself, to help bolster his confidence.

So she mounted him, his sitting position was just perfect for this little appetizer of what's to come this evening.

"Sasha, what're you-"

She shushed him and pressed her lips to his, he gave his own murmur as she reached her tongue out to play with his, and her delicate hands found his belt buckle, unfastening his pants, dropping the fly, and pulling out her favorite part of his anatomy.

He got hard almost immediately in her hands, because of how he rocked her all night, and he wanted more, and because she wasn't wearing anything under that dress, she rubbed him against her moist slit to slick him up and slip him in without much trouble.

The walls of her canal were stretched wide by his shaft, and he was gladly welcomed in, welcomed in any time.

He let out a low groan as her opening swallowed him up, thanking whatever powers that be for giving him such a loving gift.

"Sasha...someone Might see us." He breathed.

"Shh, just let it happen." She breathed back, kissing him again.

She rotated and rocked her hips, starring deep into his eyes, leaning in close to keep leaving lipstick kisses on his face. That's why she likes this color, a very sexy shade of red.

She wants the world to know that this man belongs to her, beside her, and beneath her, inside her.

This is her man. Primarily...

She sighed into his ear as her first orgasm of the day rushed through her, trying not to scream. Her nipples pushed through the fabric and into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her body and felt the vaginal muscles massage his organ to its climax, spilling a fresh batch of his special batter inside her, she bit his jacket, feeling his seed ooze into her.

Reinforcements have arrived, boys, she thought to those tadpoles. First one there gets to be my master's baby.

Again, he made no noise louder than a low sigh, but she crushed his lips with hers so her trademark scream was muffled within his mouth.

She wanted to continue their session, but they were interrupted by a group that knows Danny a little too well.

"Babe, we're about to have company, none of it good."

The so called military troop of Leaf Academy, visiting sister branch Leaf College this week, marched up, they distance gave Sasha just enough time to put his dismayed monster away before the leader approached them.

"McGee! Where were you at 1500 hours yesterday afternoon?" PFC Woodsman said a little too loudly.

'At home, dipshit!' Sasha wanted to scream.

"At home, dipshit." Danny said. "Did your little girlfriend not tell you? I'm not interested."

"Cadet Foreman was supposed to bring you along to the briefing, by any means" Woodsman said, gesturing to a skinny cadet, with an furious black eye. "I believe you owe him an apology!"

"Hey, Foreskin, I'm sorry your master's a dick." Danny said, Sasha snickered.

"Damn you, McGee!" Woodsman shouted. "I will have your balls flying from the garrison's flagpole and make you run the entire length of the world while I sip my morning coffee, by thunder!"

"Excuse me," Sasha said, "but his balls belong to me. And I don't like to share."

"And who are you, ma'am?" Woodsman said, looking over her with evil little eyes that made her nauseous.

"His girlfriend, now piss off!" She said, surprised at her own temper.

"Young lady, isn't he a little too old for you? You know, I could service you better than that degenerate, and then some." Woodsman said with a lecherous smile.

Of all the things to say to Sasha, insinuating she's younger than Danny is a huge turn-off, and saying anything bad about him to her face lights her fuse. And trying to flirt with her just pisses her off when she's definitely not interested!

"Okay, junior..." She said, sanding up to address the wannabe Gunny Highway and his team of jerk-offs directly. "First off, I'm thee years older than him. Second, he services me just fine having just the right size to hit every spot all at once." Danny and a couple of the cadets blushed at this. "And he could run that length of the world more times than you could count! Which isn't very high for you, is it? And unlike you group of weirdoes, who probably wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she fell right in your lap, he does! Now unless you really want to face a woman's scorn, fuck off and hit the road!!"

Woodsman, having never been talked to in such a way, especially by a civilian, had felt unsure about how to proceed now. However he wasn't done with Danny.

"We will meet again, McGee. Men, Company March!!" And promptly lead the troop away.

Sasha nearly lost her feet after they were out of earshot, she dropped to her knees and started hyperventilating, Danny was beside her in an instant.

"Where in the Hell did that come from!? I usually had to walk away or beat someone to get them to leave."

"What...did He want...with You?" She managed between breathes.

"I, may have expressed a slight bit of interest once... Once." He said, noting the glare she gave him. "So... girlfriend?" He asked tentatively.

"Sorry, I was in the moment. Was that too forward? I don't want to pressure you." She said, as if she accidentally betrayed a secret.

"No, I liked it. Might make sense given the new direction our lives are going in."

"You...you Wouldn't mind calling your sister...your girlfriend?" Her voice broke as she said it.

"Well why not? We not exactly related that way, now are we?"

She held herself close and shook as if she were cold, despite it being late spring, but she knew her man was there, kneeling beside her, making her feel safe.

His words were sincere and that made her love him even more, that line between love and lust has gotten even more blurry. However, yet another cliqué as approaching them, who also have a bone to pick with Dan, and they're not as friendly as the last one.

"McGee! What are you doing to that sister!?" Shouted a deep but feminine voice.

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Why can't anyone just leave me alone?" He said, standing up. "Is today national 'let's see how much we can piss off ol' Dan McGee?!'"

"Daniel please, don't-" Sasha tried to stop him, but he wasn't having it.

"I'm so not in the mood to deal with anyone's shit today! Especially not from you or your support group!"

"Well too bad! What were you doing with her? Trying to sleep with her? Get her to lay in your bed and do unspeakable things?"

Actually, she's not too far off...

"We were trying to have a nice luncheon," he said calmly, trying not to let his anger get loose again, "but it seems like everyone is just bound and determined to PISS ME OFF!!" He wasn't getting it back in the cage, it didn't want to go back in the cage, it hated the cage, the cage was flimsy and weak...

"Typical man, always trying to prove to be the dominant one, but you're all talk, every last one of you. If you have touched her like that in any way, and I hear of it, I'm hunting you down and cutting it off. Let's go ladies, our Gender Studies isn't going to study itself."

They passed him by, giving him sneering looks, and Sasha looks of sympathy, unaware that Danny was shaking with rage, it took everything to restrain himself, least he lose his cool and use it.

When they were out of earshot, Danny felt soft hands envelop his fist to try and crack it open, he doesn't remember ever clenching it, or so hard.

"Danny, please, don't be that guy again. Remember what happened last time? You won't get another easy way out."

How could he forget? It was the single most destructive moment of his life, and it nearly tore the family apart.

She was able to pry open his hand and close hers around it, that caused the monster, the scary monster, the bad monster, to reluctantly go back to where it belongs.

No one knows what it's like to have a dark side, or bites back as hard on his anger.

He cannot lose control, not again.

He has to keep his emotions in check, especially the bad ones. Not express anything bad or it takes over. None of his pain and woe can show through.

She brought him back to reality with a nice kiss, he likes nice kisses. Nice kisses are nice.

"I love you, Danny. So much.

"That makes one of us..." He said.

It was finally time for him to get to class and for her to get home, he escorted her to her bug, noting the striking differences in their personalities, but knowing they're good cars to their respective owners.

He had some of his appetite back as he wanted two more of those sandwiches, her price was a passionate kiss that set a fire off in her loins, she couldn't wait for him to put out when he got home.

He was actually feeling the same, he only wants something to bring some sort of sense to his existence.

Ironic how the answer was between her legs this whole time.

Biology wasn't his best topic, but he needs the credits, and Cuick wasn't his favorite teacher, but at least he's not the Coach.

Think Charles Manson was crazy? Coach Stanley is flipping psychotic!

Danny found his usual seat on the theater like classroom,

xoxox

Danny hadn't come home yet, and the women of the house were getting worried. He was never late getting home before, and it's been raining long since past dinnertime. His plate had grown cold, and Sasha prepared it special just for him.

She was saddened that he wasn't here to enjoy this meal with them, with her as his desert. She even wore an outfit that could be quickly discarded.

Then they heard the growl of his V6 pull into the driveway, but without its usual blasting of music, or its high powered roar, and it was several minutes before they heard the car door slam, and several more before the back door opened.

Sasha was there before mom and Jessica could lay into him, and stopped short of falling onto him, it was the way he stood, the way he hung his head, it wasn't like last night when he was covered in grease and grime working on a car, or he was that unstoppable force of desire. The more she thought about it, the more it didn't make sense.

The lateness, the time of night, the hesitation of coming in, the knuckles dripping blood...

Her heart was in her throat. Something was definitely wrong!

"Danny?" Sasha said, then silently gasped.

His knuckles were dripping his own blood, they were beyond bruised, they resembled wet, ground up red brick, he leaned on the wall to avoid putting weight on his left leg, and there was more blood dripping from his face and splattered on the linoleum.

"Oh, Danny..." Sasha went to him, but she stopped when held up his hand at her.

His other hand, which looked even worse if that was possible, went to his inside jacket pocket and retrieved a silver flask, and he took a long quaff from it.

His sexy colonel was covered up by cheap whiskey, rain, cigarettes, blood, sweat, fry oil, and anger. She couldn't see his face, but she was afraid of what she might see, and she could see he was a mess!

He then limped, or staggered, or both, passed her, giving her a half hug and a forehead kiss, as best he could anyway, then made a beeline to his bedroom. Ignoring whatever questions his mother and aunt gave him entirely.

Unlike other families who would just scream and shout and berate and lecture. This one would be more concerned if he blacked out again, and may have actually killed someone this time.

Unlikely, but not impossible.

Mom was only relieved that her baby boy was home safe again, mostly. She couldn't ignore the blood, just hope it wasn't the worst again.

Jessica actually dropped her dominating attitude, for once, and noticed he wasn't in the mood.

She gave them a concerned look, they returned it. She went for the First-Aid and followed him upstairs.

Danny stared into the mirror, and a beaten, battered, bruised, brainless jackass was staring right back.

"You moron!" He growled at his reflection, "why the Hell did you say yes? Why the Hell did you go? Why didn't you just come home like you were supposed to instead of going to that stupid, stupid fight!?"

He cleaned off his face as best as he could, remembering each and every hit taken, and given. The deluge helped, but not by much.

The cut above his eyebrow opened up again, from a guy who hits like a damned sledgehammer.

Same guy had split his lip and all he could taste was the coppery tang and the low quality Bourbon. Another swig burned so good as he sloshed it around and spat it out, alcohol mixed with blood and mucous flowed down the drain with the white noise of rushing water.

His nose just would not stop bleeding, he took snap jabs there countless times, he was relieved he still had one. Though he lost feeling there some time ago, it looks like it hurts, a lot.

The right eye had a bright red ring around the iris, the pupil seemed dilated, and the white was turned pink. He took a heel kick by some short shit with cheap shots who loved using his legs, his eye looked like it was transplanted from someone with some sort of nameless hideous infection.

He could still see with it, but light hurt and everything looked blurred. It hurt to focus.

He took off his jacket and shirt with effort, both his arms and most of his torso was scratched to Hell. Somehow, a chick got in to fight and her nails were filed sharp, and she got in more than a few licks. She also left a family of marks under his battered eye.

And the mark on his neck...wait, that was Sasha. Nevermind.

If it wasn't a scratch, it was a bruise that went deep, or was a cut by a bozo who got cute and brought a knife. He was slashed and stabbed.

Hands were stiff from the beating he gave back, and did he ever give back!

The first finger popped painfully, recalling how he put down that heavy handed in four hooks.

He popped the second, and it sounded as gruesome, as much as he enjoyed the fact that the second went down because he had a glass stomach.

He popped the third, and felt pity for what he did to that girl, it might be some time before she can use that arm again.

Popping his pinky actually hurt, but not as hurt has the knife guy he curb stomped.

The thumb was dislocated, a proper bend back the right way still had the cringing snapping sound of cartilage, reminding him of how he did the same to that short bastard's knee, and foot, and hip, and arm, he might need a few stitches though, car bumpers are not soft.

The bandages he applied after the meet were soaked through, worse than a girl on her period, speaking of girls, he noticed Sasha out the corner of his eye, standing in the doorway.

With a look of horror.

"Jesus..." She said, cupping a hand over her lips, and a tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's, not as bad as it looks..." He lied, the knife stab in his side missed anything vital and just cut meat, but it still hurt like Hell.

"Sit." She commanded in a disappointed tone.

He leaned against the sink and she got on her knees and went to work. Under any other circumstances, she would whip his dick out and suck him off right here.

As it stands, she's more interested in getting him healed than laid.

"What happened?" She asked, still disappointed. "Tell me, I need to know." She started with the worst of it, the blood soaked bandage on his side, and nearly wept at the sight.

"The cause, or what lead up to this?" He asked.

"Just talk." She replied, cleaning up the mess with alcohol.

"Mr. Cuick... surprised us with a quiz that I knew I'd fail, then the student body ganged up on me when I made an off collar comment about hotdogs and donuts. Oh, and on my way to the next class, word got around that I was seeing someone," he sucked in a breath when she applied the iodine, "and people took offense to that."

"Why?" She asked, throwing the soiled bandage away and getting a fresh one ready.

"No idea. But it seemed like even the groups that I don't even deal with were giving me the stink eye." He said, recalling how the nerds, whom he got along with fine, were giving him the brush off too.

The wound cleaned properly, she got out a needle and thread.

"And then?" She asked, jabbing the needle in a little too hard, she was upset at him for this, so maybe it was on purpose.

"Someone decided to key up my car, scratching 'loser,' 'pretty boy,' and 'needle dick,' and other bullshit. Nice penmanship though. No clue who the culprit is." He said, and took another sip.

"Why must you suffer?" She whispered.

"What?" He asked, trying to block put the pain.

"Nothing, you dip." She snapped.

Insults very with him. There's the people living here, and then there's everyone else.

The people here will love him no matter what, so name calling isn't an issue.

With everyone else, that's a whole other story...

The stitching done, she applied a fresh square of gauze and cotton and taped it down, then went to the claw marks on his arms and body, which had a filmy sheen of blood and sweat.

Danny was, in a weird and strange way, enjoying the attention. Her soft touch almost made him forget why he was injured.

Almost...

Some of these scratches cut deep, she thought she could see past the fat and down to the muscle. Regardless, these are going to scar. She cleaned these as best she could and applied a lot of gauze, then gave attention to his hands.

"It just kept going downhill from there. The band wanted me to take a couple of days to clear my head, probably because I was about to tear Paulina's head off."

Sasha liked hearing that, but it didn't make her feel any better about his injuries.

"And what was the reason that made you come home all fucked up?" She asked, purposefully making him flinch as the peroxide on his knuckles bubbled and stung.

"Needed to blow off some steam. You should've seen the other guys..."

"No, I shouldn't have. And neither should have you. You had us worried. Had me worried!" She smacked him, not sorry it was the scratched side . "You need to get better control of your temper."

He knew he deserved that.

"I've been trying, dammit!" He snapped, touching his injured cheek. "It's not easy when you're in a hostile environment Hellbent on skinning and eating you alive!"

"Maybe you should stop going then. Just stay home, with us."

"I can't. I can't give them the satisfaction that they got to me."

She wrapped his hand in gauze and medical tape, and treated the other one a bit less carefully. She was not happy with him.