The Adopted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, babe." He said almost as an afterthought, and took another nip.

Him calling her babe pleased her. She didn't want him to see her as his sister, but as his lover, the mother of his children, his loving wife... Maybe?

As it stands, she's playing the part of big sis now, dressing his wounds, wondering what the Hell to do with him. The sooner she gets him to bed, the better!

"Let's see about your face," she said, taking the flask away from him.

It could've been worse, nothing too permanent, but he shouldn't have gone there anyway, whatever it was.

She was surprised his nose wasn't broken. Just discolored, like the rest of the bruises.

And the one on his neck...wait, that was hers. Nevermind.

"So is that it? Or are you going to tell me how this all happened?" She said, rubbing an alcohol soaked cotton ball on his eyebrow.

He recalled the message on his phone telling him to show up at the track and field after hours. That's 11:30 pm to the uninitiated.

"I'm not supposed to talk about it..."

"You can tell me. I need to know." She said, discarding the cotton ball and applying butterfly bandages.

He sighed, if this happens again, he may have to answer.

"There's this...club." He started,picking his words wisely. "And for money, we beat the ever loving shit out of each other."

"What money?" She asked

"Look in my jacket." He said, taking another quaff from his flask.

Sasha looked in the inside pocket and pulled out a folded stack of big bills folded over by a large office clip. She examined the money, some of the bills were crisp and clean whereas others had little or a lot of blood on them, some even seen so much use, she was surprised the ink was still legible.

"What is this?" She snapped on him, holding the money to his face.

"My cut." He simply said.

"Cut of what?" She demanded more than asked, her voice breaking up as she said it.

"I was at one to ten odds and put down $100 on myself. That's a grand you're holding." He said, remembering the guy next to the limo handing over the stack. "Now I gotta lie down before I fall over..."

She helped him to her bed, took off his remaining clothes, noting the lack of boxers and a nasty cut on the outside of his thigh, she cleaned and dressed this too, he passed out before she was done.

"You beautiful jerk." She whispered.

Sasha slammed the money clip on the kitchen table.

"He's been prize fighting!" She shouted.

"What!?" Julian and Jessica said in unison

"He was fighting for money. That's why he's home so late, that's why he's covered in cuts and bruises! The big idiot!"

She was a hurricane of emotions right now, she was angry and relieved, she was delighted and disgusted, she was turned on and off, she loved him, she hated him, she wanted to fuck him and strangle him, nurse him and berate him. She was on the verge of breaking down and crying.

"What do I do?" She sobbed.

Julian looked to Jessica, who then went to the cupboard and took out three tumblers, and a the wine from the fridge, and poured them all a drink.

"We get drunk, and have all Saturday to punish him."

Sasha was more than a little tipsy when she stumbled to her room, and after turning on the desk lamp, saw a shopping bag on her dresser, from Victoria's Secret, and it was full, very full. A tag with the words written his wavy script: 'From Dan.'

"Now what did my little brother get me?" Sasha thought aloud, forgotten almost about why she was so mad at him.

If she was there, she'd have seen him smooth talk his way to his purchases, and possibly get turned on by it.

The way he has with words, the way he charmed the manager to model for the underwear to see how it would look, she wouldn't wait to get home to try them on.

Or even wait to get to the car.

It was a wardrobe of nighties and negligees and lingerie and all manner of other sexy underwear. Even black thongs and booty shorts with matching bras and brassieres, some shiny, others nearly transparent.

A black, a red and a white teddy, the black one had a drawstring crisscrossing the deep V-neck plunging to just above her pubic hair.

She liked that one.

There was also a silky robe in there, a very dark ruby red with a robust sheen, she liked this one too.

As hammered as she is, she had a pleasant thought. What if Danny woke up tomorrow next to a very sexually dressed woman? Might take his mind off the beating he went through. Maybe he took the beating for her? To show her that he can take anything threatening to hurt her.

She imagined herself, very pregnant, in a dark alleyway, surrounded by very bad men, and her invincible lover standing in their way, refusing to fall.

That made her smile.

She undressed, took out the hairpins, and didn't bother with her makeup, then went to Danny.

He was laying on his side, facing the wall, she slipped in and cuddled up to spoon him, her neatly trimmed pubes rubbing against the cleft of his perfect, sweet ass. The one part of his body that wasn't even touched.

Why does he have to suffer?

So much pain had been inflicted upon him, and at such an early age too, it's no wonder why he's so filled with piss and rage. The only ones who don't hate him so much, live with him, and one is lying right here!

It's so unfair! He has every right to exist as anyone else does! He deserves to experience what life has to offer him, damn it!

She was glad he didn't snore like a chainsaw, sleeping with him made her feel safe, being around him made her feel safe.

The big idiot.

Julian and Jessica had just finished the bottle when Sasha went to bed. Both feeling disappointment at Danny, and horny with the wine.

"So, the big lug was proving his machismo by beating people senseless?" Jessica slurred, not bothering with keeping her volume down.

"Shhhh!" Julian hissed loudly, "you'll wake the neighborhood. And besides, he's a grown man, he can beat people up if he wants to."

"You're forgetting the last time he got into a fight," Jessica hiccoughed, "when that uniform got involved with the scuffle he was in and got cracked. Two years of Juvenile Hall and anger management classes, and community service, all written om as a technicality. And the fact that he happened to have knocked out an infected tooth is the only thing that may have saved him from that cop pressing charges, jail wouldn't have done him a bit of good." Jessica said.

Julian stared with glassy, half-open eyes, as if contemplating something.

"Did you see Dan carry in a beige shopping bag, or two?" Julian asked at random.

"I..." Jessica actually had to think through the booze, but it was being stubborn. "I don't know, I was too pissed at him to see what he was carrying."

"You think, maybe, he's doing it for her?" Julian asked, looking at the money clip. "I mean, what I make at the office just exceeds," she made a small hiccup, "our expenses. I get maybe a few hundred a week, and you with your online trading adds few more. But that, there, is four times what I make, and that was just one night!"

"Okay, you seem to have a point here... What is it?"

"Well, Sasha wants to start a family with Dan, Dan has to find a way to support this family, should it happen..."

"Okay, go on."

"Dan is good at four things, music, cars, fucking, and fighting. He's a good musician, but seems to not to really want to break into the music business, said it's not what it used to be. He's good with cars, fixed the station wagon didn't he? Maybe he can get a job working on cars and maybe go start his own garage or services."

"And, what else?" Jessica asked.

"Well, we know he can fuck, and Sasha loved getting fucked, so them fucking isn't a problem."

Jessica laughed herself to the floor. She knew how well Dan and Sasha could fuck, and fuck all night if they wanted. She didn't know if it was this talk or the booze, but she wanted to also go fuck Danny, see what it is that'll make him scream for once.

"And the fighting?" Jessica asked, getting her breath.

"That's the problem, a catch 22 all around. He's very good, apparently, but him coming home like that every night? The pay looks really good, but is it really good? I'm not going to stop him from seeking a stable income, but I also don't want him looking like that either. Do you think I'm a bad mother?"

"I think we drank too much, and need to go sleep." Jessica said, more sleepy than horny, and she was really horny.

They couldn't make it up the stairs without falling over and giggling like idiots, and instead passed out in the loving room.

•••

Danny woke to a soft and slender body pressed firmly against his back, her arm draped over his side, her head nestled into his neck, and his cranium feeling like it'll explode with one wrong sneeze.

The painkillers he took had worn off, along with the three beers and whatever the fuck was in that flask. He was punch drunk, booze drunk, beaten, battered, bloodied and bruised, and now hung-over like a wino and he seriously had to pee.

Isn't he the upstanding model citizen?

He didn't want to move, but he had to move, it hurt to move, he needed to move, he didn't move.

He rolled over to face Sasha, who had tear streaks running down from her eyeliner and her lipstick was a little smudged, and she smelled like carbonated grapes. Guess he wasn't the only hitting the sauce.

He brushed back a lock of hair from her radiant face and kissed her forehead, she smiled.

On his back, she huddled in closer, resting her head on is chest, hugging his body, locking her legs around his uninjured leg, her warm bare naked skin pressed against him made his dick respond and want some of that, like right now.

Two reasons why he didn't go for it.

One: she was asleep, and he didn't like bothering people when they're asleep.

Two: he just got patched up, fucking won't heal him any faster!

Very, very carefully, he eased out of her embrace, out of bed, and into the toilet.

Sweet, sweet porcelain…

Just outside, a cab sits idling, and out pops cousin Miranda from the back seat, wiping the corners of her full pouty lips and retrieving her luggage from the trunk. The cabby also emerges from the back seat, zipping his fly, having just got the best blowjob of his life, he helps her with the heaviest suitcase and duffel bag up to the door.

She pays him the fare plus a tip, and a very seductive kiss. He nearly trips over himself getting back to his cab, inadvertently grinds the gears, and drives away, nearly hitting the neighbor's Chevy.

She rings the bell, and a moment later, her mother and Aunt Julian answer the door, getting hugs and kisses around.

"Baby, you're here! How was the ride?" Jessica said happily.

"It was a total bore, there weren't even any cute guys to fuck." Miranda said, pouting. "But I have drop dead gorgeous cousins to make up for that. So where are my drop dead gorgeous cousins at?"

"Um..." Jessica couldn't really phrase the situation properly without sounding like a worry wart. "Come inside and we'll fill you in." She said.

"God, I hope so! I need a good dicking, I'm so antsy."

"I'll see if Danny's up to help with your things." Julian offered.

"That's fine, I'll get him. Maybe catch him off guard and take his virginity."

Her mother and aunt exchanged looks, then back to her.

"Um..." Julian started to say

"Oh no, you already fucked him, without me? I wanted to watch!" She said with a pouty face.

"Miranda, sweetie, come sit down and we'll explain the situation." Jessica said, and lead her to the comfy sofa.

Danny had hawked up a thick bloody mass from the back of his throat, it was big, and disgusting.

"Whoa..." He said, oddly impressed.

His eye was partially swollen shut and the claw marks under it looked filled with puss, or fluid, or both.

He checked his stab wound, that was top priority above all else, it looked clean enough, but he changed the gauze anyway. Same with the cut on his leg.

Sasha did a damned good job overall, he wondered where she learned all this from.

He once again slipped on his sweatpants and went downstairs, looking for something edible to help with the healing process.

Julian, Jessica, and Miranda watched him descend the stairs, and saw what had Sasha so upset last night, and realized she didn't illustrate in greater detail the appearance of his condition

"Fuck y'all looking at?" He grumbled, and lurched to the kitchen.

************

To (still) be continued...