The Adult Toy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers

The other guy came up to me and asked if there was any chance he too could get to fuck her.

"Day late and a dollar short," I muttered as I reached for Diane. She was starting to revive so I worked to free her feet first and then her hands. I pulled the top of her dress up and the bottom down to cover her.

"That was nice," she understatedly said. She was wobbly on her feet, but bent over to retrieve her hastily discarded new toy. With her ass visible, I playfully slapped her ass which brought her up quick.

"Told you I thought it was a good idea to come here. We'll have to come back real soon!"

Diane just grinned at me through glazed eyes, perspiration glistening over all of her exposed skin. I put my hand on the small of her back and guided her to the register, and placed our purchase on the counter. There the clerk shook his head and said it was on the house tonight. He gave me a wink and a quick nod.

"Come back, soon!" he said as we walked out into the night.

baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers
12