All Comments on 'The Adventures of a Nerd'

by mw4w_wisc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I thought it was a good plot- different, as well as humorous.

Thanks for the good read, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good stuff!

Bring on part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

This is the excellent beginning to what could be a fantastic story...please continue it!!!

adamcradamcrover 14 years ago

Good, but I think most sorority girls now would just look up their target on Facebook ;)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not a good idea

Tequila is not such a good idea, it makes some people just want to fight, it makes other people physically ill.

A nerd would probably have less experience with alcohol, and not know how he would react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
big cock?

As someone with a perfectly average cock [5 and a half inches erect], I cannot quite work out what is supposed to be so terrific about such large ones as this story and many others describe.

Sarah can't bottom out on Kevin, because it would hurt to hit her cervix, so three inches stay outside. Ok, but I [and I believe my partners] get the greatest pleasure from getting our pubic bones and pubic hair together: it's warm and wet and sweaty and close and intimate. So what's the point of the extra inches you can't use?

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
A of a Nerd

Very nice. Great images from the writing. 5•••••s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Straight to the point!

This was an excellent written story a lot of wasted words and not too long. The makings of a great writer regardless of the topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but is there a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous