The Adventures of a Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ceremony itself was a formality; Pledge Day was more of a reunion and a party, than anything else. After the ceremony, the attendees gathered to see the results of this year's contest. It turned out that the sorority had been running the same challenge every year, leading to a sizable collection of photographs. Sarah's picture of Kevin drew the most attention, even from the former members.

Sarah felt a bit embarrassed to have her mother see the photograph of Kevin. "Mom, I....it's not what you think," she said.

Sarah's mother chucked. "Oh, honey, it's fine. How do you think I met your father?"

Both Sarah and her sister, Tracy, professed that they didn't want to hear any more, ending the conversation with their mom. A number of sorority sisters approached Sarah throughout the night, many congratulating her, but even more asking about Kevin. Sarah swore that they weren't together. At the end of the night, Sarah laughed to herself: she knew that Pledge Day would be a turning point for both her....and for Kevin.

(To be continued)

12