The Adventures of Andrew Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soren338
Soren338
32 Followers

As a particularly loud song finished, someone tugged at Andrew's sleeve. He was greeted by the sight of a short, busty, asian girl that he could've sworn he had already seen somewhere. The girl swung her small arms behind his neck, pulling him down a bit to plant a kiss on his lips.

Andrew pulled off and let a bit of the shock wear off, "Sorry, already here with someone."

"Looks like my friend already got to her." Ths asian replied. Andrew turned to find a brunette with a shapely ass and a very pretty face making out with Kate and cupping her ass, drawing in a few stares.

"And, how about we go somewhere a little more private?" Kate finally broke off from the brunette, her eyes on fire with lust.

"We have a van out back." The brunette quipped, checking out Andrew.

Not five minutes later the foursome arrived in the back of a Chevy, closing the doors behind them and making sure they were locked so no one could disturb them.

Andrew paid no attention to Kate and the brunette, aiming to fuck the asian girl silly.

First the girl slipped off her shorts and panties, and proceeded on to unbutton her shirt, when she felt a sudden, and big, protrusion fill her up. Andrew had already undressed his pants and had but a shirt on when he grabbed the girl by the ass and raised her up so he could kneel and fuck her missionary style.

The small girl made faint whimpers as he went in and out of her at a rising pace. She took her legs and wrapped them around his waist, and then she groaned and her pussy tightened around his shaft as she reached her climax. But Andrew was stubborn, holding back best he could until he could get a shot at her tits.

"Damn your tight." Andrew said hoarsely, "But you've got some rack on you."

Andrew continued to fuck her and undo some of the buttons on her shirt, which was already bursting in her chest area. She lamely attempted to help him, before she gave up and submitted to the onslaught his cock was giving her.

Once her braless boobs were out of the confines of her shirt, Andrew proceeded to maul the left one. However, before he could move onto the right tit he felt someone else's breathe next to him: the pretty brunette was already on her right boob, her pussy being eaten out by Kathy.

After another minute or two, the brunette came, but Andrew had barely managed to hold back. After Andrew started making out with the busty asian girl, he felt his girlfriend tug on his shirt. He stopped to take it off, and the brunette and Kathy started feeling everything from his shoulders, down to his pecs, and lower abs.

Andrew pulled out, and turned over, allowing the brunette to mount on him. He grabbed her very athletic ass and exchanged a quick kiss before a familiar mouth kissed his lips, and an unfamiliar but welcome one started licking his balls.

His girlfriend stopped missing him and proceeded to flail her creamy white tits over his face, where he managed to catch a nipple in his mouth. The asian girl continued to slobber all over his balls and whatever wasn't in the brunette's snatch.

After a minute or two, Andrew could hardly hold it back. But what really did it was the brunette's already heavenly pussy tightening around him, her moans, and gushes of her happy fluids. He hardly held back, though once he saw the asian two his penis in her mouth, the organ pressing her lips wide and another woman's fluids (mixed with her own) dripping off his shaft, he completely lost it. The small girl barely held the cock in her mouth as it geysered down her throat. As Kathy left to get her pussy attended to by the asian girl, Andrew found himself making out with the brunette he just fucked silly. In fact, he was in such a euphoria he didn't even remember that the small asian girl was nothing less than Ami's best friend, Regina.

But all he could think was: Best... date... ever.

Soren338
Soren338
32 Followers
12