The Adventures of Evie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then a Chinese woman came over to Rebecca and grabbed her hand; she said nothing but clearly wanted Rebecca to follow her. The woman's eyes were all puffy, and despite looking like she might have been pretty in her youth her face was now lined and tired. Something told Rebecca that this small woman was not anywhere near as old as she looked, but had been aged prematurely by the ravages of life. However Rebecca was now willing to follow anyone if there was a chance of a new and exciting experience; she looked over to Evie who gestured that she should go with the woman, a little smile on her lips.

Rebecca followed the woman into one of the dark corners of the room, where a number of very dangerous looking people were quietly drinking, speaking in hushed voices or just murmuring to themselves. Rebecca saw one man who seemed to have had half his face burned away, another wore a dark hooded cloak and had a hook for a hand. Perhaps most unnerving was a small, balding man with little round glasses who wore an unassuming tweed suit, perfectly tailored to his wiry frame. He looked like an accountant who had wondered into the wrong bar, but as he turned to look at Rebecca she saw darkness in his eyes that chilled her to the bone. He looked Rebecca up and down before nodding cordially to the little Chinese woman, who gave a little frightened yelp and quickened her pace past him dragging Rebecca behind her. The Chinese woman led Rebecca to a small door, opened it and stood aside, inviting Rebecca to go in. She hesitated slightly at first but the thought of doing something dangerous continued to excite her and she stepped forward.

The next hour was a dreamlike blur for Rebecca. The Chinese woman did not follow her through, but instead closed and locked the door leaving Rebecca in a narrow, dimly lit corridor lined with burgundy coloured wallpaper. Rebecca did not know what to do for a moment, there were a few doors along the corridor but they were closed. Still after nothing happened for a few moments she decided to try one of them. It was unlocked and even as she was opening it she realised what must be on the other side. Her suspicions were confirmed when she heard the moans, but she could not resist a quick peek. She looked inside and saw an extravagantly decorated room, at the centre of which was a wooded four poster bed where a busty brunette was riding the cock of a fat ugly man who looked old enough to be the girl's father. The man was wearing a judges' wig, while the whore was dressed like a court clerk, although obviously without underwear and with her ample breasts on display. Rebecca watched the scene knowing she should be disgusted, but instead she just felt horny and fantasised about being a dirty slut, fucking whoever she was told. The whore looked up and saw Rebecca watching her, the man had his eyes closed and was lying back on the bed, but the brunette started playing with her breasts and looking towards Rebecca, gesturing for her to join them. Rebecca's breathing quickened, her already wet pussy now felt as if it was soaking through her underwear. She would have gone forward and joined in then and there if she had not felt a small hand grabbing her wrist. She turned and saw and angry looking dwarf, who dragged her viciously out of the room.

"Stupid whore," he whispered to her angrily in a foreign accent, "you want to watch fucking, you pay bitch."

The weirdness of the situation was beginning to overwhelm Rebecca and the corridor began to spin. She was hornier than she had ever been in her life, standing in a burgundy corridor being berated by a dwarf for watching people fucking. All Rebecca could think about was that she needed something to touch her desperate pussy; everything else was just too strange.

"Please," she said to the dwarf, "I don't know why I am here but..."

The dwarf laughed and grabbed at her pussy, making Rebecca yelp.

"I know just what to do with you, my little virgin..." he sneered.

He pulled her by the hand down a series of corridors so complex that Rebecca quickly lost track of direction and became completely disorientated. Then, after what felt like a mile of corridors, the dwarf opened a door and shoved her inside, shouting "Have fun" as he closed it behind her.

This room was different to the last one, the floor was just wooden planks and the walls were bare, except on one side where there was a large red velvet curtain from the ceiling to the floor covering most of the wall. Also there was very little light; she could just make out a bed in the middle of the room, which she wondered towards slowly. Rebecca could not believe this was actually about to happen, she was about to whore her body out to some random man who would take her virginity and fuck her tight cunt until she screamed. The idea excited her, but it also made her feel horrible inside.

"Oh, Nana," she said forlornly sitting on the edge of the bed, "what if you could see me now?"

Just then she heard loud footsteps from behind the curtain, and simultaneously a door on the far side of the room opened and Rebecca could just see a well built man enter through the darkness. He carefully closed the door behind him and stood by it, not looking at Rebecca who sat on the bed nervously. Rebecca was confused, why wasn't he coming to take her? Her question was abruptly and shockingly answered when the curtain on the wall of the room suddenly shot up to reveal an audience of around fifty people, who burst into spontaneous applause at the sight of Rebecca.

In front of the audience was a man wearing a top hat who turned towards Rebecca and smiled horribly, his ginger hair and little goatee beard making him look like some sort of devil. Everyone looking at Rebecca who was now illuminated by a spotlight and they all began to laugh when they saw the look of surprise on her face.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen," shouted the man in the top hat, turning to the audience, "tonight we have a very special event for you."

The man paused for dramatic effect, while Rebecca squinted in the spotlight, unable to move out of fear and confusion.

"Tonight we have an event that only happens once in a lifetime," the man continued, "Tonight a young woman will be deflowered before your very eyes!"

He gestured towards Rebecca, who gasped in surprise as the crowd went wild.

"I give you the lovely Rebecca," said the man, "an innocent young maiden, who has started to feel strange stirrings beneath her undergarments..."

The crowd laughed as the announcer made rude gestures with his hands, Rebecca did not know why she was still sat there, but she felt completely unable to move. A look of horror was plastered on her face, something which the crowd was finding hilarious.

"Rebecca has run up to her bedroom," the man said, his voice lowering to quieten the crowd, "these strange feeling have made her all hot and bothered but she knows not what it is she desires..."

The crowd tittered, they were captivated by the announcer's story.

"Luckily for her, Humphrey the butler has all the experience she needs..."

The man who had been waiting by the door now walked purposefully on stage towards the terrified Rebecca, to cheers from the audience. He stood in front of Rebecca and grabbed her around the waist. Rebecca suddenly came to her senses and tried to struggle free of his grip, but he was strong and just smiled cruelly at her.

"Young Rebecca is scared at first," said the announcer, "but Humphrey soon brings her to her senses..."

The man who was known to the audience as 'Humphrey' viciously slapped Rebecca across the face with the back of his hand, causing her to fall back onto the bed feeling sore and slightly dazed. He then knelt on the bed to the side of her and took his large cock out of his trousers, holding it towards her. At the slight of the cock something began to change inside Rebecca and the deep arousal between her thighs returned.

"Having been put in her place Rebecca's womanly instinct takes over at the sight of Humphrey's magnificent manhood..."

Once again she could not help herself, as soon as she saw the cock it just felt so natural to put it in her mouth and suck on it. The audience whooped and laughed, clearly not believing for an instant that she was a virgin, but enjoying the show nonetheless. The announcer allowed the blow job to continue for a few minutes, while Rebecca sucked eagerly, 'Humphrey' began to breathe more heavily and the audience cheered. Rebecca realised that this was by far the most attractive man she had sucked off so far, and his cock was also by far the largest.

"She is now a bitch in heat!" the announcer stated suddenly, causing the audience to laugh again, "Our innocent young Rebecca is ready to take her first steps towards womanhood..."

'Humphrey' told Rebecca to stop sucking his cock. He took her to the front of the bed and made her stand in front of the audience. Then he ripped off her beautiful red dress, leaving her in just her undergarments. Rebecca gasped in shock, but did not attempt to hide herself, instead she had to suppress a smile as the audience whooped and hollered at her shapely form. The man knelt on the bed behind Rebecca and reached around her body, pushing his hand down towards her sopping wet cunt. She sighed as he made contact with her clit and she went weak at the knees, moaning and falling back into his arms.

"Rebecca now knows what she wants," bellowed the announcer, "her body is ready for Humphrey's bulging member."

Humphrey removed the rest of his clothes before standing Rebecca up to face the audience once more. He removed her bra to reveal a fine pair of perky, pale titties, before slowly pulling down her underwear to show off her soaking wet virgin pussy the the delighted audience. Humphrey sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Rebecca back towards him, he put his hands on her young tits, making her gasp in delight, and then, with Rebecca still facing the audience he gently lowered her onto his large cock. The audience cheered and Rebecca gasped in pleasure as his large member was pushed into her tight wet hole. It was painful at first and she squealed as her hymen broke, but soon it felt so good and she started bucking her hips and riding him keenly, all to the delight of the baying crowd.

"Our innocent young girl is now a woman!" the announcer cried to huge applause, "And now, for your pleasure, she will show us just what sort of woman she is!"

Rebecca was warming to her role now and she wanted to give the people a bit of a show. And so she continued to buck against the man's cock as the orgasms shuddered through her body, changing positions every so often to give them all a new look at her pretty body being degraded. Her eyes had now grown use to the bright spotlight and as she switched positions she could see that many of the audience were now openly masturbating to her exploits, which turned her on even more. It was then that she saw Evie sat on the front row, staring back at her with her wonderful green eyes. Rebecca smiled at Evie before impaling herself once again on her partners beautiful cock. After a few minutes he told her to get off and kneel in front of him. He jerked himself off in front of her face before cumming in her mouth with a grunt. She swallowed it eagerly, opening her mouth for the crowd to see it had all gone. They cheered her and Rebecca smiled happily, even rubbing her titties and spreading her pussy lips for more of their cheers. The announcer gave the signal and walked off stage while the curtain fell on Rebecca's filthy exploits, leaving her feeling suddenly empty and disappointed. 'Humphrey' got his breath back and gave her a cheery smack on the bottom, before disappearing back through the door on the far side of the room before Rebecca could think of anything to say. When nobody else came into the room she slowly donned her red dress, which was now ripped at the back, at went back to her own door. She opened it and was delighted to see Evie standing there. Evie smiled at her and said nothing but gave her a long sensual kiss before leading her back into the bar area.

Rebecca lay on the seat in the booth, her head on Evie's lap, smoking a cigarette. Evie idly stroked her hair and fondled her titties, which were easily accessible through the rip in her dress. Rebecca sighed happily, pleased that she was no longer a virgin, and strangely delighted that she had had her first fuck in such a disgusting and perverted way.

As the night continued Rebecca completely gave into her bodily desires. The cigarettes and the whisky were making her head feel light, as were the visitors she was getting every so often; some who wanted blowjobs, others wanted to introduce her to the delights of cunt-licking. Naturally she indulged their every desire. She was delighted when Evie started to join in as well and helped her out of the restrictive dress. Rebecca and Evie sat in their darkened pew, finger fucking and licking each other to new heights of pleasure. Rebecca felt like she was in the perfect dream, and giggled happily as she stared into Evie's beautiful eyes. She was enjoying herself so much that it was a surprise when Evie suddenly broke off and reached for her dress.

"We have to go now sweetie," she said to Rebecca, "the night is nearly over."

Rebecca sighed sadly and put on her ripped garment, before following Evie out of the bar and into the chilly night. It was cold and foggy again at this time in the morning, only an hour or so before dawn, but Rebecca did not mind. She huddled up to Evie who she felt safe next to, and thought of the dirty degrading actions that she had allowed herself during the night. Evie looked up at the lightening sky and quickened her pace, her hunger was growing and was nearly unbearable but she still had enough control left to take Rebecca back to her father's home, where she could feed without interruption. She intended to savour this girl, she wanted to taste every last drop of the redhead's blood.

The two girls returned to the house, Rebecca giggled happily as Evie pushed her against the wall in the corridor and gently kissed her neck. The arousal in Evie's eyes was evident to Rebecca, but she could not have guessed what was causing that look. Evie suddenly broke off from the embrace and dragged Rebecca along the corridor towards the stairs.

"Slow down Evie," said Rebecca sexily, "I gonna do anything you want...there's no rush..."

But Evie just pulled Rebecca harder, up the stairs and into the bedroom. The room was just as they had left it all those hours ago, curtains closed, the bed unmade and clothes strewn across the floor. Evie, already undressed, pushed Rebecca onto the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately all the while. Rebecca wriggled out of her ripped dress and lay naked under Evie staring into those beautiful eyes, so completely mesmerised that she had not realised she was bleeding from the mouth from Evie's hungry kisses. The sky was light outside, it was nearly dawn.

As the first rays of sunlight crept over the horizon Evie joyfully gave in to her hunger. She opened her mouth and bit down hard on the young redhead's neck, and sucked happily at the freely flowing wound. Rebecca's mouth opening in surprise as she felt the exquisite pain and she gasped in surprise, before screaming and thrashing about as she realised what was happening. Evie fingered the girl's pussy as she fed and Rebecca soon settled down, moaning softly and resisting weakly as her life ebbed away. Evie shuddered and gasped as she sucked the delicious blood from her victim, hardly able to think as the sensation buzzed through her head like a roaring torrent. She felt like her whole body was pulsing with energy and in between gulps of Rebecca's life force Evie screamed in orgasm, her whole body spasming blissfully. Rebecca continued her feeble protests for a few more minutes, but the frozen look of terror slowly fell from her face and her arm, which was weakly trying to push Evie away, dropped to her side. Her already pale skin was now a ghostly white as the vampire sucked her dry. In a desperate last attempt at survival she lifted her head and tried to bite Evie back, her teeth breaking the skin, but Evie was by now in such a state that she could not feel anything but euphoria, and Rebecca's head dropped back onto the bed, her eyes glazed over and she died.

Evie spent the rest of the day in Rebecca's room, the lifeless girl lying next to her while she lay back, a huge grin on her face as she enjoyed the enormous sense of power and euphoria that coursed through her veins. Eventually her pleasure subsided enough for her to find a dark corner to hide from the midday sun and fall into a blissful sleep. When night came round again she went over to the dead girl, reached out and closed her lifeless eyes before giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Thank you Rebecca," she said happily, "you were my best ever."

And then, once again, Evie Clemence disappeared into the night.

Epilogue:

One Month Later

It was a warm, clear evening, the stars shone and the new moon smiled down on the streets of London. Amongst the many houses in the many streets was there one house, in an extravagantly expensive neighbourhood, in which two naked blonde girls were tied to a bed with thick ropes around their hands and feet. They had been lying there for some hours, most of which they had spent screaming for help and trying not to look at each other. However during this time an as yet unspoken feeling was developing between them, one which was driving them both to distraction.

"Why won't anyone come for us?" whined Cleo loudly, trying to take her mind off the filthy thoughts running through her head.

"And more importantly" said Claudine, hoping Cleo would not notice the strange dampness between her legs, "who the hell tied us up in the first place?"

Cleo went silent for a moment, but again the idea of kissing Claudine and sucking on her nipples burst into the forefront of her mind.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, before crossing her legs and desperately trying to think of something else.

Claudine was having similar trouble, she had never thought about her friend like this before but it was making her pussy so wet and her nipples as hard as steel. She braved a quick glance towards Cleo's body, admiring her gentle curves and smooth skin.

"Get a good eyeful did you?" Cleo spat angrily, glaring at Claudine.

"Oh don't pretend you aren't feeling it too," Claudine said, half pleased the cat was now out of the bag, "you've been moaning away for the last half hour."

Cleo huffed but said nothing, and there was silence for a few minutes.

"Maybe..." began Claudine carefully.

"Maybe what?" asked Cleo impatiently when her friend did not continue.

"Maybe...this is what they want, whoever tied us up...and if we-" said Claudine.

Cleo looked horrified.

"I can't believe your even thinking it!" she screeched, "We do not perform for some filthy pervert."

"But..." continued Claudine hopefully, "if we just did something...maybe they would let us go..."

Cleo looked as if she was going to say something but hesitated. She could not deny that the idea had a certain appeal.

"Well..." she said slowly, "maybe a quick kiss...or something."

Claudine nodded eagerly. They looked across at each other, before hesitantly leaning closer until their lips touched and they kissed. Quickly they both jerked back, as though they had had an electric shock.

"Well," said Cleo eventually, "hopefully that was enough..."

She would have said more but Claudine launched at her, nearly breaking her own arm as she went. Their lips touched again and this time they did not stop, they just kissed passionately with the intensity and desperation of pure lust. They could not tell how long the embrace lasted, but all the time the frustration growing between their legs at their inability to touch or be touched intensified. Suddenly they heard footsteps from across the room. They both looked up in surprise.