The Adventures of Evie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...!?" Cleo shouted, surprised to recognise the oncoming figure.

The figure walked forwards, out of the shadows of the room. She was beautifully dressed and had wonderfully smooth pale skin. And, the girls noticed in their heightened state of arousal, she had wonderfully large breasts and a beautiful face framed by long, flowing red hair. Also her eyes were beautifully green.

"Your eyes!" breathed Claudine in wonder, "Rebecca, your eyes are so beautiful..."

"I thought you were dead..." said Cleo

"Stupid whore," smiled Rebecca, "I am going to cut you two horny little sluts loose now...are you going to be good girls?"

Cleo and Claudine looked at each other lustfully and shook their heads. Rebecca laughed and pulled a small knife from her dress and cut the ropes. The girls were on each other in seconds, frigging and sucking on each other like a pair of animals, desperately pushing each other towards orgasm. Rebecca just smiled; Cleo had cut herself on the knife trying to get free of the rope, so she leaned down and licked the blood off the girl's naked form. She smiled again and leaned back, closing her eyes and gasping with joy as the sensation hit her.

"Mmmm...Thank you so much Evie Clemence..." Rebecca moaned before stripping off and joining the action.