All Comments on 'The Adventures of G Ch. 11'

by garterbelt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Thanks for sharing the series well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very interesting series. Of course, sex is to be enjoyed by married couples for whatever reason they wish, not merely for procreation. Many years ago, I met a minister's very attractive wife whose husband rarely laid a hand on her for sexual purposes. They had been married for well over a decade. The poor woman was so sexually frustrated, she was beside herself, and about to lose her mind. She opened her legs to me and showed me her beautiful, almost virginal pussy, and exposed her magnificent large breasts to me. She had never seen a man ejaculate and had never had her pussy licked. The first time I sucked her nipples she experienced an intense orgasm. From that day forward, I helped her to experience things she had never experienced before. She had the wettest, juiciest, most receptive pussy! I also learned that she was multi-orgasmic. She could cum, one orgasm after another, in rapid succession. She was amazing! I moved away from that area, but often wondered if she ever found anyone else who would give her the satisfaction she craved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergarterbelt@garterbelt
I am a girl who prefers satin, lace, hose and heels to cotton, denim and sneakers. I enjoy the company of men. I like to work but it gets lonely and I get horny on the road.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES