The Adventures of Kat: Friend Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left them be and headed into the room. I knew I was going to have to put them to bed again, so I grabbed my black lace nighty that had full covered cups and see through everything else. I slid on my lace matching thong and crawled in to bed.

A couple hours later I woke up and didn't hear a thing. I reached over and again, my husband wasn't there. I walked outside and found them both passed out again. I helped my husband to bed and left him in his clothes again. I wanted him to remember this.

I again made my way outside and reached for Old Joe. He gladly accepted my help. He put his arm around me and I guided him into the room. As we got near the bed, I felt him leaning towards the bed, but he didn't let go of me. I felt us both fall into the bed, my nighty rising up and one of my breasts popped out. He was laughing, and I was kinda giggling inside as I replaced my boob into my nighty. I tried pushing the hem down, but was startled to find his hand holding it up.

I didn't protest too hard but he finally let go and I was able to cover my ass up finally. I got up off the bed, helped him with his boots, then his shirt. He was fumbling with his pants now. I reached down and swiftly unbuttoned them. With that I turned to go.

I could feel his eyes burning into my ass as I started walking away.

"What about a hug?" He said.

"Of course Joe." I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. I felt his hands run down my back and pause, then slide even further. I felt the bottom of my nighty slide up, exposing even more of my ass. I knew he was looking at my bare ass through the mirror behind me. I wiggled it a litte, then let go and told him to go to sleep.

AS I turned to look, just before I turned off the lights, I saw his massive cock sticking straight up. He pulled his pants down enough that I could see the entire thing. My mouth nearly hit the floor. "Damn" I thought as I felt my panties get even wetter.

When I finally made it to bed, I could feel my slick juices filling my panties. I slid my hand down and started playing with my clit. It only took me a second to cum as thoughts of Old Joe's cock filling me up danced in my head. I closed my eyes and crashed out hard.

The next day started like the last. Joe and I in the kitchen drinking our coffee. I was still in my nighty and had the robe covering it. He was across the table. I knew he remembered last night, but neither of us said anything about it. Just made small talk.

When my husband entered, Joe left the room. My husband came over and apologized again, telling me it won't happen again. I knew better, but I wasn't mad. When I stood up, he let out a low maon as he saw what I was wearing. I grabbed his coffee and aspirin, handed it to him, kissed him then walked away.

Joe was in the recliner in the family room facing the hallway. I walked by, told him I was going to shower, then walked away. I felt his eyes on me so I stopped, spun around really fast, knowing the hem would rise up, and told him we should all hango out together, then spun back around. I'm pretty sure he caught a glimpse of the front of my panties this time.

That day we all had some fun. Mom was the first stop, then we made our way through town. I was holding both their arms as we did a light pub crawl through town. By midevening, none of us were feeling any pain. Joe was the dd so he made sure we made it back to the house, but not without a stop at the liquor store for more beer.

I told him I would switch to wine or something, so he didn't buy too much. When we got home, we decided to watch a movie. I decided I wanted to change into something more comfortable. My husband went to get us drinks and pull leftovers out of the fridge, and Joe was in charge of the movie.

I grabbed my most see through nightie, it was lace from top to bottom, and a completely lace G-string that left little to the imagination. I then grabbed my robe and slipped it on. This one was longer and silk, so you couldn't see through it.

When I walked out, Joe was giving my appreciative glances, but my husband didn't even look at me. He was still in mid-conversation with Joe. I sat down on the couch with Joe on the other side, and my husband in his recliner.

My husband had already had 2 beers. I could see Joe only had one and a nice glass of Zinfandel was in front of me. Joe had the movie on pause, and as soon as I sat down, he started it. It was Titanic. I hadn't seen it in years. My husband laughed as we walked out of the room to get himself another beer.

"Here we go again," I thought.

Joe saw the look in my eye and just reached out and caressed my knee very gently. He knew what I was thinking, and it really put me at ease. I sat back and started to enjoy the show. The wine was going straight to my head. It wasn't long until I was feeling loopy. I looked over and saw my husband starting to nod off. Again, I felt Joe's hand on my knee comforting me.

"He has been through a lot over the past 6 months. He will get better in time," He said.

"I know, I was just hoping to get a little us time tonight."

"I'm leaving in the morning so you guys can have some time."

"Where are you going?"

"I have a farm to tend to, if things don't work out with the mrs., I'll get a hotel room."

"No, I insist, you have a place to stay tomorrow night. It's not like he is leaving for a while. Please?"

"Ok, but only because you insisted I will stay here tomorrow night if I need to. Now let's watch this movie."

I looked over at my husband and he was still drinking his beer. I could tell he was getting drunk. I was feeling no pain as well. Pretty soon my aching muscles loosened up and I began getting comfortable on the couch.

The movie was intriguing and I was staying awake through it which was nice. Pretty soon I felt a something brush my outer thigh. I looked down and Joe had gotten comfortable as well. His toe was just gently caressing my skin through the thin material of the robe. I could feel the robe rubbing against me, each time he moved up, he dragged the robe up as well.

It didn't take him long to move the material out of the way and I felt his bare toe brush against my skin. At first, I was nervous. My husband was just to my right, but I figured he couldn't see anything and it has harmless.

I felt him move his foot away, and I wanted to get even more comfortable, so I raised my leg up on the couch and pushed the robe between my legs to keep me covered up. I could still grab my wine, but it was getting low.

My husband was getting ready to go himself another beer, so I asked him to bring me more wine.

"Gladly baby. Anything for you." And he stumbled off.

A few minutes later he stumbled back in and refilled my glass. He left the bottle next to my glass and took his seat in the recliner. As soon as my husband was seated, I felt something on the inside of my upper thigh. The way I was seated, I could see Joe's leg stretched across the couch and pointed straight at me. His foot was just a few inches from my crotch when I felt his toe brush against my silk robe again.

I almost jumped out of my seat, but calmed down and reached for my glass of wine. In doing so, I felt his toe drag up my thigh even farther and slide under my robe. It gently brushed against my panty covered pussy, pulling the band with it.

I let out a sigh as I felt it brush against my clit. "Thank God he keeps his nails short," I thought.

As I repositioned myself back on the couch, his foot never moved and his toe stayed right on my clit, holding the panties back. "Mmmm, Damn that feels soo good," I thought. I started pressing into this invading extremity as I felt my pussy getting wetter.

I let him tease me like this for a good hour, just enjoying the sensations he was sending through my body. Every time my husband got up for a beer, he would hand one to Joe and fill my glass, but Joe's foot stayed right where it was. I would get so nervous and tense up, but as soon as he was seated again, I would go back to enjoying it.

Not long after the last round, I started hearing snoring from behind me. I reached over and smacked his arm, startling him. In order to reach him though, I had to raise my ass up off the couch a little bit. When I did, Joe kept his foot right where it was and his toe trailed my pussy down to my opening. After I had woken my husband, I slid back down into my seat and felt his toe penetrate my pussy. I let out a small gasp. I slowly eased myself down into my seat, feeling his entire toe slide deep inside of me.

It felt so good, I let out small gasps as I felt his toe slide in, then out of me. I started pressing my pussy harder into his toe. Joe knew he had me on the edge, and on the last thrust he pressed in deep and just held it there. I envisioned his toe being his hard cock and him cumming deep inside of me.

That sent me right over the edge. I had to stay quiet, but I was sure Joe could feel my muscles spasming all over his toe. I reached down and started rubbing his calf as I came down from my momentary high. I felt his foot start moving again and knew I had to stop this, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Pretty soon I was panting again.

I heard my husband snoring again, so I raised up a little to reach back and slap him again. As I did, I felt his toe slide out of me and his leg being pulled away. I slapped my husband awake again, and this time I said, go to bed.

I heard him grumble something as he stood up. I got up and walked behind him, making sure he got into the right bed. This time I stripped him down until he was naked and tucked him in under the covers. I kissed his forehead, shut out the lights, and closed the door. Our door was loud when it opened. I don't know why I was thinking this as I did it, I just was.

When I walked back into the room, Joe was sitting up. I walked over and sat down in my spot. He laid down and I felt his foot slide between my legs again. I didn't even try to pull the robe or nighty down, I just watched as his toe moved my panties to the side and slide deep inside of me again.

I started caressing his calf as he toe moved back and forth in me. I reached down and started rubbing my clit with my other hand. I leaned my head back as I felt my second orgasm pass through me. "Damn, That felt so good!" I thought.

He continued sliding his toe into me as I became wetter and wetter. I could feel my third orgasm approaching fast. I grabbed his foot and pushed it away. He sat up and looked at me. I could see a bulge in his pants. I stood up, walked slowly over to him and turned towards him.

"You have been very naughty Old Joe," I said.

"Just helping you out." He replied.

"I appreciate it."

With that I untied the sash on my robe and let it fall open. I dropped my shoulders and felt the thin material fall behind me. I then slid my leg up his and placed it on the couch. I took the other leg and did the same thing. I reached around his neck and pulled him in for a long slow kiss as I gyrated my hips against his now very present bulge in his pants.

I could feel my pussy rubbing against the bulge and knew it wasn't going to take me long. I let go of his neck, ran my hands down to his pants and undid them, sliding the zipper down. I reached into his pants and pulled his very stiff cock out of them and pulled his pants down a little to give him some room.

I let my legs loose and felt my bare pussy brush against my hand holding his stiff rod in it. I didn't even think about it. I just leaned in to kiss him, raising my ass up until my pussy was over the tip of his cock. The panties were already pulled to the side, so I just pushed his cock back until the head pressed against my clit.

I rubbed the head of his cock over my clit a few times as I kissed his lips, then his neck. I slid his cock back a little until I felt pressure against my opening. To make sure it wouldn't move, I slid myself down onto his cock until I felt the tip penetrate me. I stopped right there as I reached with both my hands and opened up his shirt. I started kissing his neck, then down his chest, all the while feeling his cock slowly penetrate me until I felt his pelvis meet mine.

I heard him let out a groan as I started sliding up his cock, kissing his neck then back to his lips. I stuck my tongue into his mouth as I started sliding my pussy up and down the length of his cock. I could feel every ridge of it, it was so big, and just as I hit bottom, I would feel the tip put pressure against my cervix.

I knew I wanted to feel every inch of him so I had him turn and lay down on the couch. I moved with him and as soon as I had him positioned, I let myself fall onto him, feeling his cock slide even deeper. What was pressure was now starting to hurt a little, and I wasn't even touching his pelvis.

I leaned in and kissed him, continuing to take him as deep as I could. I could tell he was getting close, and so was I. He leaned in and whispered, "I've never been completely inside of anyone before. What you are doing is gonna make me cum in no time!"

I licked my lips and pressed down even harder. The pain was getting to me, but I wasn't going to let up. I slid back up, leaned in, and kissed him as I slid down. I felt him bottom out, so I did it again. Each time it wasn't hurting anywhere near as bad as the last. I felt my body slide up his cock. I could feel my orgasm creeping up on me.

I took in a deep breath, leaned into him, then let my entire weight go. I felt his cock sliding up inside of me, when he hit bottom, I felt the wind knock out of me. I pressed even harder than I had until I felt something give. I felt his cock continue to slide deeper inside of me as I felt myself being thrown over the edge.

I looked into his eyes and asked, "Have you ever been this deep?"

"Never! Not once. Damn, You're so good, but I'm gonna cum any minute now"

"That's the idea!" I said as I smiled and pulled my hair to the side.

I slid back up his cock until he almost slipped out, then leaned in to kiss his ear.

I started sliding down his cock until I felt it hit bottom. I opened up right away and felt him slide completely inside of me. "Cum for me! Cum inside of me! Please!"

I heard him say, "Oh Fuck, but you're trying to have a baby!"

"Yes, I am."

With that I slid up the length of his cock one more time, shifted my ass and tilted my pelvis a little. I started sliding down the length of his cock again. This time there was no resistance. I felt the tip penetrate my cervix slide into me deeper than anyone had ever been before. I felt Old Joe grab my hips and pull me tight to him until I felt the head of his cock completely inside of me and the ring of my cervix wrap around the ridge of his cock.

With that I felt his cock pulse once, then twice. I pressed myself down even harder, making sure I had a nice tight seal. Another pulse, then another. He was groaning and shaking as I started cumming on his cock. He went off for a good minute. He was still pulsing and shaking as I came off my orgasm. I could feel his warmth spreading throughout my abdomen as he injected me with billions of his sperm.

I looked down at him as I felt him shoot his last load. He looked wiped out. I stayed there for a minute making sure I didn't miss anything. Once I felt it was over, I stood up, grabbed his hand and my robe and led him to his bedroom. I kissed him goodnight as I walked towards my room.

I opened the door, not carrying if I made a lot of noise. My husband shifted in the bed. I walked over, pulled the covers off of him, then climbed into bed. His cock was already hard, so I just threw my leg over his, slid up his body, and placed the head of his cock at my entrance. I slid effortlessly down the entire length of his cock.

When I bottomed out, I couldn't feel the tip of his cock against my cervix. Serves you right I thought, as I grinned. I rode him hard, hearing the squishing noises of my pussy slamming down on his cock. His eyes were open and his hands were on my hips.

"Cum for me baby, Cum inside of me. Please!"

With that I felt his body lunge and his cock start to pulse.

"That's it baby, give me a baby!"

I slumped down against him panting. I started flexing my muscles on my husband's cock as I felt him starting to shrink. When I felt him slip out of my pussy, I rolled over off of him and laid on my back. I started thinking back to Joe's cock and how good it felt. Even through the pain of his cock piercing my cervix was turning me on again. My husband was fast asleep again, leaving me to my own devices.

I slid my hand down my nightie, gently rubbing my belly. I could still feel their sperm running out of my pussy and pooling under my ass. My fingers had a mind of their own and slid down my stomach and nestled gently between my thighs. I stuck a finger inside my well lubricated pussy, then started rubbing my clit, using their semen as my lube.

It didn't take long picturing both of their cocks unloading deep inside of me. I came all over my hand. I could feel my cervix opening and closing, sucking in as much semen as it could. I could feel the warmth spreading inside of me. I started hoping that I would ovulate and my egg would be fertilized. I didn't know which man's sperm would do the job, but somewhere deep in my mind, I really hoped it would be Old Joe's. When my body was done sucking in as much as it could, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling very refreshed. Old Joe was already gone, but his travel bag was still in the room. I made my way to the kitchen and started the coffee. My husband walked up and wrapped his arms around me as I started pouring the coffee into the mugs. He nuzzled my neck and grabbed my hips as I was pouring the creamer.

I could feel my robe being pulled up until I felt his bare cock pressing against the valley between my legs. I bent over willingly, sliding the coffees out of the way. He positioned his cock against my opening and slid it in deep in one thrust.

I had been thinking about the night before, having taken two different cocks into my pussy within minutes of each other. I had woken up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in my right side. Briefly I imagined my egg being released and Old Joe's or my husband's sperm waiting right there for it.

I felt my husband's hands reach around and undo the robe, then pull it apart. I felt his hands grab my breasts and squeeze and pinch my nipples through my nightie. I started arching my back and I raised up on my tiptoes as I felt him start slamming harder and harder inside of me.

"I Think Joe could see up your robe and nightie last night. I also think he may have seen a nipple as well." He said.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure he had a hard-on every time I walked back in from the kitchen." He replied.

"That is possible. His foot was rubbing against my thigh most of the time we were on the couch. It even brushed against my inner thigh." I took a big gulp as I felt him push his cock even harder into my bare, wet pussy. "He accidentally brushed against my panties once. His toes made contact with my pussy when I slid back down in my seat after walking you up."

I felt his hands grab my hips and pull me hard back onto his hard cock. "I'm soo close baby. Damn, I wish Joe would walk in and catch us right now. Maybe he would take a turn as well."

"FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK," I said as I started cumming all over my husband's cock. As my pussy started milking his cock, I felt him thrust one more time, then hold himself deep inside of my pussy. "I'm Cumming, I feel you cumming inside of me. I wish Old Joe was right behind you to take your place!"

I slumped down over the counter as I felt my husband spray my insides with his hot cum. I started wondering what tonight would hold. I secretly was hoping my husband would get passed out drunk again. I was looking forward to old Joe and his magnificent cock.