The Adventures of Kat: Friend Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in the afternoon my husband received a frantic call from his mother. He told me he would take care of it and jumped in the truck. About an hour later, I heard a truck pull into the driveway. I looked out the window and it was Old Joe. He must've gotten his truck back I thought.

I saw him reach into the bed and pull out a couple bags. He looked pretty tired. Must've been a long day. By the looks of the bags, he wasn't going to be going home any time soon. I looked down at my old house dress and decided to see if I could tease him before my husband came home.

I walked into my room and shut the door. I stripped completely naked and walked into my closet. I picked out a short dress and strappy heels. I walked over to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a red push-up bra. I decided to forgo the panties.

I slipped on the bra, then slipped the dress over my head and let it fall into place. I had to adjust the top and straighten out the bottom. I stepped into the shoes and twirled around in front of the mirror. I could just make out the bottom of my ass cheeks as the dress flared up.

I heard the front door close. I reached for the handle on the door and turned it. I walked into the hallway and into the kitchen. I heard the front door open, then shut again and footsteps on the hardwood floor coming towards the kitchen.

"Oh shit, you scared me," I heard Joe say.

I turned around quickly as I heard him say this. I'm pretty sure he saw my dress flare up and I was hoping he saw the bottom of my ass. "Sorry. John had to go help his mom. He took the truck."

"I see that now. Sorry if I startled you, he said as he walked over to the fridge to put the case of beer away. He squatted down on his knees as he started refilling the fridge.

"Another drunk night, Huh?" I said.

"Maybe. It's been a long day."

"I bet. So what happened?" I said as I walked towards him.

"We talked. She asked me to come home. I told her I would think about it. She gave me the keys to my truck and let me get some of my things. I am probably just going to make her sweat it out for the weekend." He said as he started to laugh.

I stopped next to the fridge as he told me how the farm was doing and how his day went. I could see his eyes wandering up my legs every time he turned to grab another beer and place it in the fridge. It seemed like it was taking him longer than it should, but I didn't mind.

"When is John supposed to be home?" He asked.

"knowing his mom, it could be another hour or two." I said.

He stood up, holding two beers in his hand. He opened one and handed it to me, then opened his. We walked over to the table. He sat at the head and I sat in the chair next to him. I crossed my legs and pulled down my dress, just giving him a slight glimpse into the valley between my thighs. I could see him glance down trying to catch a peak every now and then.

When he stood up to grab another beer, I slightly uncrossed my legs. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he turned around. I was pretty sure he could see something as his eyes never left my crotch as he walked back to the table.

After the second beer, I felt the need to excuse myself and use the bathroom. I could feel his eyes glued to my ass as I sashayed my hips all the way to the hallway. I turned and went into the master bedroom. When I was done, I checked myself in the mirror and walk out of the room.

I could hear rustling in the spare room, so I peaked in. Joe was in there going through his things. I could see that his bottle was empty. I knocked gently and asked how he was doing. He turned and looked at me. "I'm doing great dear, but I could use another beer."

"Gladly" I responded. I turned around and walked out of the room. I could feel my juices flowing between my legs as I made my way to the kitchen. I didn't think I could keep this going much longer. It was getting dark outside. I decided to check in with my husband. As I was opening the beers, I heard my phone buzz.

"Just finished fixing the sink. I should be home in half an hour."

I knew how his mom was, and I figured it would be an hour to two before he was allowed to leave again. I grabbed the cold beers and headed back to Joe's room. I walked in and walked up behind him. I had a smile on my face as he turned around and looked at me. I handed him the beer and watched as he took the first swig.

"That tastes fantastic. Just what I needed." He said.

He then put the beer down, I saw him gulp hard, then felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to him. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my beer on the dresser next to his.

"When is John due home?"

"Half an hour," I said.

He leaned in and I felt his arms pull me tight to him. Our lips met and I felt him grind his hard cock into my stomach. I felt him pushing me backwards. I felt my ass bump into the wall. I reached around his neck and pulled him in for a long, slow, passionate kiss. I broke the kiss as I felt him push my head back and into the wall.

I reached down between us and undid his pants. I pushed them down and watched them fall to the floor. I felt his hand grab my right hip and turn me around until I was facing the wall. I felt his hands encircle my waist and his hot breath on my neck. I felt him start kissing the back of my neck. I reached up and pulled my hair out of the way. I could feel his big hard cock pressing against my ass. It was actually pushing the material of the dress into my ass crack.

I turned my head and kissed him as I felt his hands reach up and grab both my breasts through my dress. I reached down and started pulling my dress up. I felt the hem of the dress slide above my ass, then above his cock. I could feel my wetness between my legs growing as I felt the head of his cock make contact with my bare ass.

I broke the kiss and felt him start kissing and licking my neck and ear as I placed my hands against the wall. I started rising up on my tiptoes, feeling his hard cock slide down the crack of my ass. I felt him kneel down a little until his cock slid between my legs. He rose up and I felt the entire shaft of his cock against my bare pussy.

I felt him kneel down some more. He took one hand off my breast and guided his cock tip to my opening. I didn't wait for him to thrust up. I let myself fall onto my heals as I felt his cock slide deep inside of me.

I arched my back as I felt him rise up. I could feel his cock slide deep inside of me. I heard him moan into my ear as I took every inch of his cock up to my cervix. I let out a moan as I felt him withdraw, then slide right back up and hit it again.

"Are you trying to repeat last night?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I love feeling my cock slide deep inside of you. No panties, I see?"

"Please do, I begged. Don't be gentle. I want to feel you all the way inside of me all the time. I took them off just for you." I said.

I felt him slide back, then deep again. Over and over. I arched my back as best as I could until I felt something give inside of me.

"That's it. I want it all!" I said into his mouth.

I felt him slide back. As soon as I felt him grab my hips, I pushed my ass back. I felt the tip contact my cervix again. This time there was little resistance and it slid all the way home.

"Oh Fuck! Yeah, Just like that! That feels great! Don't stop."

I felt him slide back and then slam into my pussy and cervix again.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked?

"Yes!" I'm getting close.

"Good. Do you want to cum inside of me again?"

"Yyyyeeessss!"

"I'm fertile right now, and I'm not on birth control! Cum for me. Cum deep inside of me!" I panted into his mouth.

"Oh, I will. I was hoping you were. That's what made me cum so fast last night."

"Cum for me baby. Cum deep inside of me. Fill my womb up. Knock me up!!" I screamed as I felt my orgasm wash over me.

"I'm soo close."

I could feel my pussy milking his cock. My cervix was massaging the head of his cock the whole time. Just as I felt the last contraction in my pussy, I felt his cock swell up even more. I felt him pull back a little, but my cervix was tight around the valley behind the head of his cock.

"You're stuck inside of me. Do it! Fill me up full!" I said.

With that I felt his cock pulse. He grabbed my hips tight and just shoved his cock inside of me a little further. My cervix was now wrapped around the shaft of his cock. I would have to wait for him to finish emptying himself inside my fertile pussy before I would release him. He had no choice now.

One strong pulse and I knew his cock was emptying itself inside me. Another one, then another.

"Yes, Fill me up. Knock me up Old Joe!"

I felt him release his grip on my waist. I felt his cock starting to shrink. I pulled myself forward and off his cock. I turned around and kissed him deeply on his lips. I started pushing him back towards the bed. His knees hit the side of the bed and he fell into it, with me falling onto him.

I rested on the side of him and started stroking his cock. I started kissing his lips, then his neck.

"I want you again, before John gets home. Did you like cumming in me? Do you want another chance at knocking me up?" I said into his ear.

"You will have me hard in no time. I would love the chance." I felt his cock getting hard as I stroked him. It was still wet with our juices.

"I can feel your cum running out of me. I want you hard so I can keep all that inside of me. I want to feel you cum again!"

With that, I hiked my dress up, slid my leg over his torso, then guided his now hard cock back inside of me.

I slid down his cock until I felt a little pressure on my cervix. I slid back up, then down once. When I felt the tip of his cock press against it, I pushed down hard. I felt my cervix give way and the tip of his cock slide deep inside of me again. I started bucking back and forth on his cock. Each time it would slip a little deeper inside of me until I felt my pussy resting against his pelvis.

"I've never had anyone take me completely before", he said. "It usually hurts them too much."

"It hurts, but I love it. I could do this every day!"

"I hope we can!"

"We will. I promise. I won't wear any panties when you are here. You can have me anytime you want. Just don't let John catch us." I said.

"Oh My! That feels fantastic. You are gonna make me cum if you keep doing that!" He moaned.

"That's the goal. I want my womb filled with your seed until I become pregnant! I want you to be the daddy!" I said as I felt my orgasm rock me to my core.

"I'm gonna cum too!" he said as I felt his hands grip my hips and pull me down harder onto him.

I felt his cock expand again. I reached behind me and started rubbing his balls. I wanted to feel them expand and contract as he sprayed my insides with his cum. I gently squeezed them as I felt them contract.

"That's it, give it all to me!"

"Oh yeah, I plan on it!" He said.

Just as his balls expanded, I heard a truck coming down the street. I knew it was John, but I was determined to get all of Old Joe's cum inside of me first. His balls expanded for the last time just as I heard the truck pull into the driveway.

"Oh shit, John's home. You better get off," Old Joe said.

"Just one more second," I said as I squeezed my pussy tight around his invading shaft. "I want every drop Joe, Every time."

I kissed Joe one last time then climbed off of him and off the bed. "Tonight, be ready," I said as I walked into the hallway and around the corner into my room. I changed and put on a regular pair of panties and the dress I was wearing when John left. I put my dress into the laundry and walked out of the room. My pussy was leaking into my panties profusely, but I didn't care. Joe had his door closed when I walked out. I found my husband in the kitchen, grabbing a beer.

That was the start of one of the strangest relationships I had ever had. As soon as John would leave to tend to his mom, Old Joe would come back from the farm for lunch, and a little more. Each night my husband passed out, I would put him to bed and Old Joe and I would fuck like rabbits on the couch, on his bed, on the wrap around, wherever we could.

Joe did eventually move back in with his wife, which did cut down on our time together, but I would always have lunch ready for him. I would usually feed it to him as I sat on his lap, no panties on under my dress, and his big hard cock deep inside of my pussy.

I think his wife figured it out, but she never said anything. After two months of this, I was at the airport with my husband about to send him back to his base in San Diego. We were both crying and hugging. I told him I wanted to come with him.

"You are. The movers will be here in a week. My mom is doing better and I hired someone to watch her." He said.

"Really? That's great!! I can't wait. I will make you so happy." I said as I hugged him. I kissed him hard then placed something into his hand.

"What's this," He said as I lifted it up.

I let go of him and let him take it in.

"Seriously?"

"Yes! I am. We are going to have a baby!!" I said as I started to cry. I didn't know if he was the father or not, but I wasn't going to tell him he wasn't.

"I'm soo happy baby!" I have the name picked out already.

"You do?"

"Yes," He said. "Joe, in honor of the man that was more of a father than I ever had."

I blushed a little, then said, "That is very fitting. I think he would be honored."