The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, Miss Nipples," said the woman. "I really needed this man's cock." She looked up at Adrian with puppy-dog eyes.

"Do you two know each other?" asked Penny.

"No, ma'am," said Adrian. "We just met."

"Did I suck your cock okay, sir?" asked the woman, eager to discover if she had pleased him.

"Uh.. well, yeah," laughed Adrian.

"Wait, start at the beginning!" shouted Penny, hoping to get Adrian to focus his attention back on her, and not this other half-naked woman. Penny needed the attention, to stay embarrassed and powerful. She squeezed her tits harder, almost revolted that she was stooping to such acts, just to get the man to focus at her.

"So we were all standing in line," said Adrian. "It was moving really slow. Anyway, one guy left, and another guy came in. A minute later, every woman in the room was stripping and begging for sex. Those two masturbated." Adrian pointed at the older teller and her customer. "And those two were going at it." Now he pointed at the young teller and her customer.

"And you got a blowjob, I take it?" asked Penny. She briefly considered stroking her clit, but quickly jumped away from the thought. That was far too humiliating a thing to do in public, even for her.

"That's right."

"Where did the robber go? What did he look like?"

"He wore sunglasses and a hoodie. Couldn't see much else. White guy. Maybe just shy of six foot. Anywhere from 160 to 190 pounds. Hard to say under that bulky hoodie. He took the money and marched right out the door. It wasn't until the older teller came to her senses, that she called the police."

The older teller waved at Penny. She was still buck naked, but not at all bothered by it.

"You don't remember anything happening before the women started stripping?"

"No, ma'am," said Adrian.

"Look, could you give me your name and number? The police will be here any moment, and I need to leave before they get here."

Adrian did as Penny asked, and so did the woman who had sucked him off. Her name was Lilly McBird, and as she quickly answered Penny's questions, Adrian was surprised to find out that he was only the second man she had ever given oral sex to.

"I couldn't help myself," Lilly said. "I was just so incredibly horny, and I am so happy this gentleman was here to help."

Sirens could now be heard coming down the road, and Penny thanked the two for their information. For the first time, Penny was truly concerned if her powers would be enough to stop this evil, especially considering the facts. She leaped into the air, prepared to take flight out of the building and back home, but her powers were lacking, and her leap turned into an awkward hop. She found herself falling back to the ground.

The sirens were closing in, so Penny thought fast. "Sir? Adrian?"

Adrian had been speaking with Lilly and turned back to Penny. "Yes?"

"Could you... uh.. could you..." Penny could already feel power surging again, just trying to find the courage to ask this question. "Could you rub my breasts, please?"

Adrian's face beamed. "Hell, yes! Me? Rub Miss Nipples tits? I'll be famous! I'll bet Tanya won't care, either."

Adrian rushed over and began twisting and rubbing on Penny's bare flesh and nipples. Never in her life had Penny ever felt so used. Violated. That familiar rush of energy erupted inside her, and before Adrian got to thank her, Penny was gone. Teleported away, back to her apartment.

***

"Wait. You're saying when you got there, all the women were naked?" Antwon had been upset to hear that Penny came home with her first unresolved mission. He always expected her to win, as her powers seemed limitless.

"Not just that, but they were all turned on. The witness said every woman in the room became sexually aroused, after the man in the hoodie came into the bank. Then, they were too distracted to stop the guy from robbing the place."

"Was the man you interviewed also affected the same way?"

"In a similar way, but not as profoundly, I don't think," said Penny. "Adrian is his name. He seemed like he had his wits about him. However, the women were practically in a trance. Like on some kind of dope-induced, sex trip."

"Jesus," said Antwon, putting his finger on his chin. "So none of the girls were at all bothered by fucking other people in public."

"Didn't seem to be."

"Penny, we might have a problem. If they were drugged with something that dropped their inhibitions, what does that mean for you? If you're exposed to it?"

"Well, no way would I shamelessly fuck a stranger," cried Penny.

"You say that now, but think about this. This could be your legit kryptonite. The way you explain it, it seems like the women aren't embarrassed by their actions, right?"

Penny paused, "So we avoid this guy? If I can't be embarrassed, then I won't have powers."

"There's one way to find out," said Antwon.

"How's that?" asked Penny

"We need you at the next bank he robs, incognito."

"You mean to go as myself?"

"Exactly," said Antwon. "If you start behaving like the others, with no inhibitions, and you don't gain your powers, then you can at least not forfeit your secret identity. However, if you do get embarrassed, you'll probably be incredibly embarrassed. Imagine the powers you would have. You could stop or reverse time. Do whatever you want to apprehend this criminal."

"That's actually not a bad idea," said Penny. "But how will I know when and where to be, on the next bank this guy hits?"

"We need you to look into the future again," said Antwon. "See for yourself."

"Antwon, I haven't had a vision in over two weeks. It was back when I got so incredibly embarrassed squeezing into that elevator with all those frat boys. But now, I don't think even that wouldn't embarrass me all that much. I never thought I would say this Adrian, but I'm getting used to it. In fact, sometimes I wonder if I kind of like it."

"Like it? Wow, I can't believe I am hearing you say that," said Antwon. "But yeah, I remember the night you had that vision. It was after the fight that broke out at the Marriott."

The fight they were referring to, was one that happened at the Marriott. It was a Greek Invite with several fraternities and sororities participating. Add alcohol with macho type personalities, and it's no surprise that the fraternities found themselves at odds. Had it not been for Penny's intervention, the fight that broke out could very well have turned into a riot.

It was also one of the few times Penny didn't have to exert much power to resolve a situation. Just flying into the lobby of the hotel (buck naked, as usual) stopped everyone in their tracks. Penny instructed everyone to calm down, and soon helped disperse the crowd. No physical force was necessary, though she did use some gentle mental manipulation to get the men to remain friendly.

Penny spent the next 45 minutes in front of all these clothed fraternity brothers, and she found herself getting more and more aroused during the course of it. She was incredibly embarrassed by this, as if being embarrassed added to the arousal of it all. She hated to admit she loved it so much, watching these men check her out. Visions of future incidents hit her involuntarily. It had happened before in times of extreme humiliation or embarrassment.

Antwon reminded Penny again what she needed to do. "We need for you to look into the future. Find where this guy is going to strike next."

"Ant, I only get that powerful when I am REALLY.. you know... well... frankly, I haven't really felt that shameful or embarrassed in weeks. I'm not sure I can do it again."

"Come here," said Antwon. He was sitting at his desk and turned his chair, facing the center of the living room.

Penny walked over. She fully expected Antwon to fondle her, and see if that could do the trick, but Penny already felt like it wouldn't. As Antwon began groping and squeezing her tits, she just sighed. It was kind of weird, but she wasn't feeling embarrassed like before. Also, with Antwon being blind, Penny wasn't sure if he realized how prominently his erection stood out, in his jeans.

Then, without warning, Antwon shoved two fingers into Penny's pussy. His hands had been at her breasts only a second ago, but now he used the one hand to finger her, while he used his other to garb Penny by the ass and pull her closer toward him.

"Wait! WHAT? What are you doing?" Never before had anyone stuck anything inside Penny. Once again, she felt a new pinnacle had been reached in her acts of humiliation.

Instantly, a bright flash erupted in Penny's mind, and she saw herself sitting in a waiting room. The sign above her read "Union / Brussels National Bank." Penny was dressed in a white blouse and black skirt, short heels. She noticed she was exposing some cleavage, which was unusual dress for her, but otherwise, the scene was peaceful.

Penny then felt, or saw, another flash in her mind, though this one was different than the first. The man in her vision across from her couldn't have been over forty, and by the looks of it, he was single. That was good, because Penny wanted his cock badly.

"Will you fuck me?" Penny heard herself saying. It was as if she had stepped outside of her body, as the question was asked, as if she had no control over asking it, in the first place.

Penny felt this intense tingle through her body. It didn't pass, instead, it continued to ping around inside her. Her clit was throbbing, aching to painful degrees. She knew her body needed sex. It needed to orgasm.

Penny opened her eyes and found herself back in her apartment. Antwon was practically holding her at the waist with his left arm, while pounding Penny in the pussy with three fingers now, at furious speeds.

Penny, still horny from the feeling that occurred with her vision, found herself climaxing on the spot. Juices spurt across Antwon's arm and the floor. More dripped down Penny's inner thigh.

"Oh my god," said Penny. "That was so... I..."

"Did it work?" asked Antwon.

Penny coughed and tried to compose herself. "Uh... yes. Union / Brussels Bank? You know it?"

"No, but I can look it up. When is it happening?"

"I don't understand why I know this, but it's happening tomorrow. Nine a.m."

"Are you going to be able to stop him?" asked Antwon. "Did you see in your vision if you can?"

"No, I wish I had. I only know... I had... a feeling. Or something. It's indescribable, the way I felt."

"But you saw yourself there?"

"Yes."

"So should you go? Maybe don't go, instead. Wait and see what happens."

Penny paused. "No. Your suggestion is actually the best one. We need to see if I will be powerless against the man. Let's say I show up after the man starts robbing the bank and I arrive with powers, and he immediately is capable of removing them."

"By removing your inhibitions."

"Right, like with those others. So if he does that, then he could reveal my identity. No, you were right. I need to be there as a witness, even though I don't want to be."

Penny was questioning that last statement. Something was definitely changing inside her.

To be continued...

12