The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without missing a beat, the shortest one in the group snatched out his phone and began recording. Emily tried to cover back up, but the skinhead had completely ripped the blouse from the buttons. The vertical seam that held the stitching had torn away completely.

"Wait!" yelled the leader. He had not intentionally assaulted Emily (to this degree, anyway) and was as shocked by the exposure of her breast as she was, but he was also highly turned on. "Oh my, I didn't mean to do that! I uh..."

"Oh, you didn't?" screamed Emily, with a furrowed brow. She stepped closer to the skinhead, forcing him to drop his eyes to continue looking at her exposed breast. She loved that he couldn't help himself. Even though she hated the kind of bully he was, it got her wet watching him perv on her, much like Phil had done earlier in the day. Emily put one hand on the man's chest and the other on his forehead, forcing his eyes to finally met hers. "I am not impressed with you and the way you and your... cronies... treat the people in this neighborhood. I expect better from you from now on. Is that understood?"

For some reason, Emily's confidence overpowered whatever mojo the skinhead possessed. He responded, "Okay, ma'am... okay. Whatever. We didn't mean anything... we..."

Emily gently pushed him on the chest to disengage... or so she meant to. Her "gentle" push sent the skinhead flying back, off the ground, seven or eight feet. He fell hard to the curb.

"What the fu-" he screamed, trying to catch himself. The other three men surrounding Emily all stepped back. Her blouse, torn severely and hanging low, barely covered her left tit, while still leaving her right one exposed entirely. Emily made no attempt to cover herself. She knew she was fucking hot, and they could look all they wanted. She didn't care. None of them would ever have a chance with her.

Emily turned away from them and continued her brisk pace, back to her flat, fortunate that she was uninterrupted the rest of the journey. Still, Emily didn't mind if others saw her in this state. Exposing some skin - especially with a good excuse about it - was kind of fun. She liked having her breast exposed while she walked home.

A couple years ago, Emily got the courage to drive home topless. She only did it once, but it fed her fantasies for many nights. The thrill of almost getting caught was very fun to her... but now, blatantly exposing herself felt even better. More daring.

It was another long night as Emily became more accustomed to her new body. What she didn't know, was that in a very short time, from the moment she'd left the punks and made it to her flat, the man who had taken video footage of the event uploaded it to social media. It went viral in an instant. Before long, someone had identified the woman in the video as the new curator of the city's public museum.

While Emily lay in her bed, rubbing herself in every variety of intimate and obscene ways, the video of her pushing and intimidating a man twice her size was being viewed by thousands. Emily, of course, had no idea she was going to have to answer to Phil about the series of events that left her half-topless and throwing a man in a street like a sack of potatoes, but he had the video playing the moment she arrived at work the following morning.

"Oh my god, I am so embarrassed," lied Emily, watching the video. She wondered how many people had seen the video by now. By the looks of it, tens of thousands. It got her soaking wet just thinking about it. "Those men jumped me on the way home, Phil. That guy kid filmed it when that other man tore my blouse."

Emily told the truth, knowing her job should not be in jeopardy over such an assault.

"How did you throw that man like that?"

"I didn't mean to!" cried Emily. Also the truth. "I was just angry, I guess. Adrenaline?"

"Remind me never to get on your bad side," laughed Phil. "... but look, maybe you should consider wearing a bra or something. There are a lot of comments about this on social media..."

"I will, Phil, I promise."

"But, I uh... noticed..." Phil was looking at Emily's chest.

"I don't have one on today, either. Phil, I will get some, I swear. My body kind of changed drastically, overnight, and I haven't had the time."

"I knew it! I knew something changed about you."

Emily put her finger to her mouth. "Ssshh! Don't make a fuss about it, okay? I'm pretty happy with the results. I just need to go shopping. I don't have enough clothes that fit."

"Yeah, I bet." Phil laughed, looking his colleague up and down again. "You have to tell me what happened. Is this some new kind of surgery? Because... wow."

"You wouldn't believe me," said Emily. "And I'm not sure we have the time, anyway. We have to get ready for Bernard Farnsworth, remember?"

"Oh, he won't be here in an hour or so. He's always late."

"I like that much about him, I guess," sighed Emily, shifting her eyes. As much as she enjoyed exposing her body to new people, the idea of doing it for Bernard didn't bring much of a thrill.

Just then, the door to the office barged open and an attractive redhead wearing a tight-fitting blue dress stormed in. Emily could tell this woman went without a tit-sling, too. Though her breasts were a bit smaller, it was obvious. "Are you Emily Mockingbird? The one who was in that video?" asked the woman.

"Yes, may I help you?" Emily stepped forward, hoping this attractive woman took as much pleasure from her braless state of dress as Phil did. She held her chest high as she spoke to the stranger.

"My name is Penny Worthington. I need to ask you something. Did you recently have an experience with a... an alien entity? It's important you be honest."

Emily nervously glanced at her boss. He appeared to be enthralled with the situation unfolding. This redhead named Penny was every bit as hot as Emily, just in different ways. How lucky he felt to be in the presence of two beauties.

"Y... yes," admitted Emily, looking to her boss to gauge his reaction. "I guess that's what you might call it. I'm not sure what happened."

Penny, without asking permission, reeled back and locked the door to the museum's office before turning back to Emily and Phil. "Is it okay if he hears what I have to say? Do you trust him?"

Emily nodded. "Of course, Phil is like a brother to me."

Phil didn't know whether to be disappointed or flattered.

"Miss Mockingbird, what you need to understand is, it is very likely your powers are only temporary. It is also likely... that um... you may have an enemy."

"An enemy? Powers? What are you talking about?"

"The powers you possess, the strength you have. You didn't notice how incredibly strong you were when you were half naked in front of that man? Emily, you threw a 220-pound man off his feet with a push of your hand."

"I uh... I guess I didn't think about it much. I thought it was a fluke."

"A fluke? Can you imagine if you had put some effort into it?"

That did seem scary, thought Emily, when it was put that way.

"I once had what you have," said Penny.

"What? You did?"

"Yes, or some variation of it."

"I don't understand."

"I hated being seen naked, Emily. I was once very shy... but when I displayed my body..." Phil noticed Penny seemed almost embarrass to tell this tale. "... when I displayed my body, I got incredible powers. Strength, flight, everything. Such incredible powers."

"Wait!" interrupted Phil. "You... you're that girl who was in the news so much a while back."

"That's right," said Penny nodding.

"I saw videos of you. You were so hot.. oh.. I.. I, mean... I didn't mean anything."

"It's okay," said Penny. "I'm used to it. A lot of people enjoyed those videos. Anyway, I'm retired now. I lost my powers."

"Wasn't it your modesty that drove your powers?" asked Phil, interrupting. "I remember reading that somewhere."

Penny sighed and shook her head. "Yeah, but I'm immune now." She then reached down and took the hem of her blue dress lifting the entire thing high above her head. For a second time, Phil was exposed to a stunningly beautiful, naked woman. Penny shook her torso allowing her full breasts to jiggle side to side. She then dropped the dress back down. "Once, doing that would have embarrassed me so much, I could have read your mind or teleported in the air. The more embarrassed I got, the greater my powers became."

"Well, this can't be right," said Emily, glancing nervously around her, allowing an awkward pause. She breathed in heavy and spoke again, "I... uh... Phil, this is embarrassing to admit in front of you, but Penny... that is your name, right? Penny? I am not modest like you at all. I always enjoyed getting attention from guys. I mean, now that I look like this, I think I like it even more."

Phil whispered, "No doubt," under his breath, but Emily quickly retorted, "Ever since the event with those... aliens or whatever... I think they maybe did something that makes me like showing off even more. I'm not sure." Emily was almost embarrassed to admit, but she really was an exhibitionist, even before her change.

"The circumstances may be different, but the rest remains the same, correct?" asked Penny. "The way I described the visitors? A bright flash, a weird message. Did they say anything to you?"

Then it dawned on Emily. It suddenly made sense and she almost laughed. "They did. The aliens did say something. They said the more exposed I am, the stronger I become. They said I must give myself up, and to believe in myself to achieve everything I could ever want."

"You have to be careful, Emily," warned Penny. "I do not trust these creatures. They gifted me great power, but with it they led me down a path that pushed me to places I never would have gone before... and then they punished me by stripping that power away."

"What do you mean?"

"What I am saying is the power was conditional. It only works if I have a certain reaction, one of embarrassment. While they gave me super-powers - if you want to call it that - those same alien beings also bestowed gifts to another person, a villain, as it were. The aliens manipulated everyone, and the only way to defeat that villain... well, it canceled out my powers." Penny didn't want to admit publicly she had shamefully fucked that villain to strip him of his powers, as well.

"I don't know," said Emily, shaking her head. "This seems so far-fetched."

"Does it?" asked Penny. "I'll prove it to you. I'll prove to you that you have powers greater than you know."

Emily wanted to laugh, but realized Penny was being serious. "Fine. How exactly are you going to prove I have super-powers?"

"Take off your blouse. I can already see you aren't wearing a bra, but it doesn't matter."

Emily looked to Phil who raised his brows and stepped back. "You do whatever you think you have to do."

Emily sighed and quickly unbuttoned her blouse. She loved having a reason to strip in front of Phil again. She kept that thought to herself at the moment, though.

"Okay, I am going to give you a test I once took," said Penny. "Go to that desk with the computer and all those files on it." She pointed at Emily's desk. "That's a big oak desk, probably weighs more than a hundred pounds, right? Lift it up using only one hand."

"You have to be joking," said Phil, but Emily just stared down Penny as she quietly marched to her desk. She enjoyed Phil gawking at her tits while she took the stroll.Emily then grabbed one leg of the desk and without any struggle, lifted the entire thing off the floor, keeping it level. It took almost no effort at all.

"This is amazing," whispered Emily.

"You ain't lying," said Phil.

Penny interrupted again, "I don't know for sure what's in store for you, but know you have great powers for now. I mean, imagine how powerful you would be if you were stark naked, if your strength is based on how exposed you are, as the aliens suggested? They said the more exposed you are, the more powerful you become."

Emily smiled widely at the thought. She looked to Phil to see his reaction, but he was still focused on her tits. That rushing feeling surged through her veins. Emily seemed to feed on Phil's gaze. "My god, I do feel strong," she sighed.

"I am asking you to be careful," said Penny. "I think your powers may be based on your desire for... uh... I'm not sure how to put this... attention. You could get numb to that, like I did to my modesty. Look, here is my card. Come to my apartment tonight and I'll explain everything. Bring him if you like." Penny nodded to Phil. "Eight o'clock. My partner and I will explain everything."

"Partner?"

"Antwon, my roommate and partner. We'll help you, I promise."

"Okay, I... I guess," said Emily.

Phil loved the idea of joining in this adventure. "I'm going to have call my wife for permission, but I think maybe I should come, too. What do you think, Emily?"

Emily enjoyed the attention and nodded. "Of course. You're in this with me. Sylvia may come, of course." Emily didn't know why she liked the idea so much, but the more people that got involved, meant the more that might see her naked. Hence, asking Sylvia to join along. Thoughts of exposing herself to so many people made her feel nearly invincible.

"We'll be there," said Phil, reassuring Emily. "But we have to get these doors open. Bernard Farnsworth will be arriving soon. You need to get dressed, unfortunately."

Emily almost blushed, but did as Phil requested.

"So we'll talk in more detail tonight, okay?" asked Penny. They reaffirmed the meeting and she finally left with one last word of advice. "Don't be surprised if your world gets weird for a while."

"It already has," said Emily.

"Right. Well, there's bound to be some adventures in store."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Tonight. We'll talk tonight."

Penny unlocked the door and darted out, leaving Emily and Phil facing each other. Phil was the first to speak. "We can only assume that if she found you, others will, too. Considering the popularity of the video, we should probably..."

Just then, Bernard Farnsworth barged in. He must have just passed Penny Worthington as she was leaving. "It's been all over the news!" he screamed. "Where is she? Where is she?"

Phil stopped Bernard first, with Emily coming up behind. Emily buttoned her, all the way up, conservatively. "Calm down, Bernard. It's going to be-"

"Of course it's going to be okay! It's brilliant! What better way to promote the museum than with a curator made famous by being such a strong, independent woman? You stood up to those bullies! Think how many more people will come to the opening with this news!"

Phil was just now thinking how right Bernard was. "Well, I guess it doesn't hurt the image. If the press contacts us, we'll -"

"We'll dedicate a toast to your action, dear girl!" waved Bernard in the air, talking over Phil. He pointed at Emily. "If the press aren't calling us, we'll call them. No worries, we know how to do press. After all, we're artists."

Phil and Emily glanced back and forth at each other. "Why don't we worry about getting your show ready," said Emily. "That's the most important thing right now."

Bernard liked attention as much as Emily and took the compliment. "Of course, of course. It's going to be a long day."

Knowing Bernard, he was probably right, yet Emily could barely keep her mind off the recent events. It wasn't going to be soon enough, but she badly wanted to talk to this Penny Worthington again.

______________

Phil had no problems getting Sylvia to agree to participate. She was as curious as he was as to what had befallen his coworker. So at promptly 8 p.m., Phil, Sylvia and Emily found themselves at the door to Penny's apartment. Phil knocked. "Thanks so much for coming," said Emily, relieved she had some friends who would at least understand what she was going through.

"We had to come, of course," said Sylvia. "When Phil told me everything..."

Just then the door opened. "Come in, come in," said Penny. She was wearing a red tee with no bra again, and tight, white shorts. Her c-cups jiggled firmly under the cotton material. Phil figured he might have met someone less shy than Emily.

Phil often joked to Sylvia that she was always the most beautiful girl in the room, but now she might be challenged. Fortunately, Sylvia was not jealous in the least. It just wasn't in her personality.

"Antwon, I'd like you to meet Emily Mockingbird and..." Penny turned to Emily for help.

Antwon interrupted, "Emily Mockingbird! She already has the name of a superhero." He turned towards the front of the room, allowing everyone to realize his handicap. Blind completely, but not requiring the assistance of a cane in his familiar space, apparently.

Emily giggled at the light flattery and introduced Phil and Sylvia. "Philip is my boss at the museum and Sylvia is his wife."

"So you are all good friends?" asked Penny.

Sylvia broke in, "I've only met Emily a few times, but Phil speaks so highly of her. We're very concerned, of course."

"Thank you," said Emily, blushing. "I'm just... well, curious what you have to tell me. I've been thinking about it all day."

Antwon smiled. "It's quite a story. Why don't you all sit down, so I know where you are? We'll explain everything." Though blind, Antwon waved accurately to the couch in the center of the room. A loveseat sat opposite, where he and Penny took their seats. Emily found herself in the center of the couch, between Phil and Sylvia.

"I'm sure you all heard of Penny's adventures when they occurred," continued Antwon. The group nodded, and it was if he recognized their acknowledgement even though he couldn't see it. "As Penny explained to Emily and Philip earlier, she was gifted these powers - if you want to call them that - from those creatures. However, after some comprehensive study, I don't think it's necessarily supernatural."

"What?" said Phil. "How could it not be supernatural? I saw Penny FLY in that one video! That defies the laws of physics. Didn't you once pick up a bus, too?" he asked, looking at Penny and then back to Antwon, "How else, but by alien technology, or magic of some kind?"

"I think what they did was they untapped a portion of Penny's brain that allow specific chemical productions and reactions in the brain to behave differently when triggered. The power was always there. Access to it was not."

"Uh... I'm not following," said Sylvia.

Antwon huffed. It was always easier for him to DO things, than to explain how he did them. It was a curse of his genius. "When Penny had her powers, I ran a series of tests on her."

Penny remembered the day he tested her. She remembered vividly. It was early in her adventures, and maybe one of the less notably embarrassing things to have happen to her overall, but at the time it felt shameful. Antwon hooked Penny up to all kinds of electrical diodes that fed into his computer. He'd slap her butt or squeeze her tits, and record the activity that took place in her brain. Penny watched the monitor as Antwon probed her body and made her feel awkward, yet she felt strength grow in her body. Her powers rose as she got more and more humiliated. On the screen, she saw a flurry of colors and shapes take form over the x-ray of her brain. Antwon, while blind, would be deciphering that data for weeks afterwards.

"Penny's powers were activated whenever she felt embarrassed or humiliated in some way," continued Antwon.

"Yes, that's what she told us," said Emily, "but um... I am not really like that."

"Yes," Antwon explained. "But like Penny, when you are seen naked, a certain chemical - call it a dopamine if you will - is triggered in the brain. The manner in which that chemical affects you is much different than it used to be. Consider adrenaline, for instance. Say you come close to having a car accident, dopamine shoots off in the brain and adrenaline kicks in, allowing your reflexes to be sharper and faster. But now... it's like your brain is capable of taking this chemical and allowing you to do much more with it. The more adrenaline you produce, the greater your powers."