The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I think I'm understanding this now," said Sylvia. "But how did Penny lose her powers then?"

"In theory, she hasn't. She just can't produce that dopamine anymore, because she isn't ashamed of anything. She doesn't get embarrassed in any traditional sense."

Penny interrupted, "There was that time last week where Professor Dawkins caught me in a little white lie about why I was late on a report. I actually felt my powers grow for a short while, I was so embarrassed about the incident... but I do miss that feeling of power." Her voice trailed off.

Antwon said, "You, Emily, I am guessing you produce a similar chemical to Penny's when you expose yourself, and your brain and body now responds to that 'adrenaline' in this seemingly supernatural way."

"Uh, okay?" said Emily.

"I would like to run a series of tests to confirm this. Is that okay with you?"

Emily looked at Phil and Sylvia who both shrugged their shoulders. "Can't see it hurting anything," said Phil.

"More importantly," said Antwon. "If I discover the code for how to reprogram the brain, we could possibly duplicate it."

"Code? Reprogram the brain?" Phil asked. It sounded like science fiction.

"It could be as simple as gene displacement or triggering of a spinal nervosa membra," said Antwon, sounding frustrated again. Why didn't they get it? "But it is possible I could duplicate the code. Easy!"

"I think your version of easy and my version of easy are different things," whispered Phil under his breath.

"Antwon was my sidekick. He should be yours, too," said Penny looking at Emily.

"Sidekick? Wait now... you expect me to go around stopping crime like you did? You were in the news all the time there, for like three months or so, right?"

"That was me, yes. It's your obligation, Emily. In that short time I was gifted with those powers, I saved over a dozen lives, and stopped many people from making victims out of others. It is a gift. You have to use it."

"Wait a minute now," said Phil, perking up. "No one decides what Emily does, except for Emily herself. I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here."

"Look, I'll get.. tested, or whatever, but I can't promise anything past that," said Emily. "What is it I have to do?"

Antwon breathed in and leaned back. "Well, let's get you rigged up and then undressed. I think we can start there, if nothing else."

Emily didn't even try to act embarrassed about the situation. The thought of being stark naked in front of a handful of people sent shivers up her spine. Good ones! And five minutes later, she got to experience just that. It was even better than she imagined.

Not only was Phil, once again slobbering over himself, his wife was smiling and just quietly nodding. She carefully took in every inch of skin that Emily displayed. Emily especially liked how Penny had brushed against her breasts as she helped Antwon put the diodes on her forehead and temples. More were attached to her chest.

"Well?" asked Antwon. "What do you think?"

Penny approached Emily closely. "Go ahead. Pick me up. I bet it's no problem."

Emily laughed awkwardly, but then tried it. She grabbed Penny firmly at the waist and lifted her high in the air. With Penny's breasts only inches from her face, Emily wished Penny had gone naked, too. She gently put her back down.

"Emily, would you mind rubbing your breasts and really showing off to your friends? I want to see what shows up in the P.E.T. scan when you show off more."

Emily looked at her audience, almost as if asking permission if she could behave as Antwon suggested. Secretly, she couldn't wait. She grabbed her tits, squeezed them hard and rolled them around, while she smiled at Phil and Sylvia. It was such a thrill to see the look on her boss' face. Strange patterns erupted on the monitor.

"I feel really good," said Emily. "Strong! I think I see what you mean, Penny."

"Were you always this hot?" asked Penny, wishing she had tits as big as Emily.

"Actually, when I had that... event.. with the aliens.. they gave me these tits. Tightened my waist."

Antwon frowned. "That certainly isn't good news," he said.

"It's not?"

"I couldn't even begin to explain a natural way they could manipulate someone's physical shape in such a sudden manner."

"Uh, Antwon," said Philip. "If I remember right, Penny flew! I'm pretty sure that's as impossible as morphing one's body. I'm telling you. It's supernatural."

"Maybe so. We'll see after these tests." Antwon seemed annoyed someone doubted him.

The whole time they spoke, Emily didn't stop rubbing her breasts and tugging on her nipples. She was acting unabashedly perverted in front of everyone and soaking it up. They all seemed to be enjoying it - they certainly weren't complaining - and each long stare from every individual seemed to feed Emily's strength. The stronger she got, the more she wanted to expose herself. It was a cycle... a loop.

"I feel like I could jump a thousand feet in the air," laughed Emily. She almost brought a nipple to her mouth as she spoke. She badly wanted to suck it, but maybe that would be too much, she thought. Instead, without giving any thought to it, Emily inserted two fingers into her pussy and spread her legs apart. "This may help, too," she said, "If I had to be honest."

Emily was right about it helping. The moment she put her fingers inside herself, a raging power soared within her. Even Sylvia was squirming, getting excited by the scene. She leaned into Phil, "You are so lucky to have her at the museum."

Emily began pumping faster. More patterns erupted on the screen while Antwon kept his fingers to a braille machine. "I see where your frontal lobe is highly triggered. It's like every nerve is firing off. Perhaps a chemical reaction causing such tremendous activity. I'm getting a blood sample. Urine, too."

Penny got up and grabbed a few items off Antwon's desk. "This little thing will prick your thumb and draw blood, barely stings."

Penny bent forward and grabbed Emily's free hand, propping the device on her thumb. With the flick of a switch, a needle popped in and blood began extracting into a small tube. Emily continued digging into her pussy with her opposite hand as they waited to fill the container.

"Keep it up, girl. Do whatever you need to discover your gifts. I had to experience the same."

"Unlike you, it seems she loves it," noted Antwon.

"Oh, I do," yelled Emily. "Goddamn, it is so hot having you all watch me." Then, a thought occurred to her. "Antwon, don't you want to know what I look like naked?"

Antwon tilted his head, as if asking permission from Penny. "I think you should," she said. Penny took his hand and led it to Emily's breasts. Soon, he was fondling every inch of her body.

Emily moaned and began displacing a noticeable heat. Antwon was first to speak of it. "Emily, stop what you're doing, fly out that window, and with lightning speed, I want you to zip through the city and find a crime. Somewhere, in this city, a crime is always taking place."

Emily laughed nervously, while still stroking herself. She loved how her new friends were fine with this behavior, allowing her to reap the rewards of their attention. If she really possessed the power to fly, she could zip out that window and expose herself to strangers. The thought of that sent waves of ecstasy up her spine, and back down to her clit. Even more,the idea of busting some criminal, who would be forced to see her naked as she beat his ass, made Emily soaking wet.

Emily stroked more furiously and gauged her friends' reactions. "Do you really think I can do what you did?" She glanced at Penny.

"Go," Penny responded. "I know you can. I'm sure of it."

In a flash, Emily disappeared before them, the curtains of the windows wafting in the open breeze.

Phil scratched his head, then shook it. "Well, that was... uh... someth-"

"Amazing," said Antwon. "I'm sure of it. The thrill of exposing herself feeds her power. Look up at that screen there."

Phil, Penny and Sylvia watched as Antwon manipulated the images on the screen, going back and forth on the time scale. "I'm thinking you see what looks like a red fluid flood into her frontal lobe.. notice here... here... and here..." Antwon continued to roll back and forth.

"Yes," said Phil.

"It's like an adrenaline shot. While there is a myth that we only use ten percent of our brain, no one uses THIS much at any one time. It's like her brain is in hyperdrive. Now look here, just below the base there... those nerves. There's millions of them. Many more than normal. In similar to what i noticed with Penny's tests, though in a slightly different location. I'm guessing this is gene displacement. Give me two days in the lab and I can duplicate this."

"Duplicate it how?"

"Likely with a syringe," said Antwon, without missing a beat. "But the results should be the same. I am unsure how they delivered the mutation to you and Miss Mockingbird."

"Wait, wait, wait," interrupted Phil. "You are suggesting you can really duplicate this."

"Yes, but I think it will actually only work on women who gain some degree of pleasure from exposing themselves. The nerves specifically target... fuck... nevermind... don't worry about how it works."

Sylvia was eagerly glancing at Phil and nodding her head, like edging him on.

"Uh... well, I guess we could admit that Sylvia is a bit of an exhibitionist. She leaves the curtains open in our bedroom for the neighbor to see, every night."

Sylvia blushed a bit, but considering the events of the day, felt comfortable enough sharing these facts.

"It would be perfect for you," Antwon said.

"Uh, Antwon," Penny said. "I know you are an observational roommate, but I guess you should know I like showing off, too."

"I know. It's why you're no longer modest. You've come to enjoy it."

Penny pulled her top down, exposing her breasts to Phil and Sylvia. "More than you know," she giggled.

"Give me a couple days."

"Wow, so you two could become superheroes, too?"

"I so badly want to do it again," pleaded Penny. "When we heard of Emily's incident, we knew we had to find you. Finally, she covered her tits, putting her shirt back in place.

"What do you think, Phil? Should I?"

Just then, Emily whipped through the window coming to a fast halt in the center of the room. Stark naked and dripping wet at the thighs, she began masturbating furiously, exposing herself fully to everyone in the room.

"Damn, Emily. You do what you need to do," reassured Sylvia.

Emily's voiced trembled as she neared climax, yet she was able to get the word out, "You were right. I flew the air! Within second I was at the park and just like Antwon said, there was a crime taking place."

Emily stroked even faster now, wanting to get as close as possible before finishing her story.

"These two men were mugging this woman. She was alone in the park, crying. Obviously had a bad day to begin with. Without thinking, I... I..." she throttled even faster now. She loved how Phil stared at her pussy the whole time. "I knocked one of the men out before they even realized I was there. Then I stood in front of that other man, letting him ogle my tits... and he got... he got... hard!"

Juices began pouring down Emily's leg as she neared climax.

"I sucked my tits in front of that man, I let him watch me... and then I knocked him out, too. And the woman... the woman..."

Emily was pounding faster than what Phil thought humanly possible, as she neared climax.

"She touched me. She grabbed my breast and thanked me for saving her. She wanted to fuck me..."

Emily squealed as juices shot out of her pussy, soaking the carpet below her.

"Oh my God, should we help?" screamed Sylvia, and without taking any direction she jumped down, directly in front of Emily's crotch. She opened her mouth and dove in, taking in another round of juices as Emily came once again.

"That is so fucking hot," said Penny, looking to Phil. "And very nice of her to try to keep it off the carpet."

Phil laughed, as Emily climaxed one last time on Sylvia's face, grinding her pussy in deep.

Once the dust settled, Penny was the first to ask, "Do you mind if Antwon runs this experiment?"

"What experiment?" asked Emily. She stood up, but didn't bother trying to cover herself. She still enjoyed the attention she got from the willing audience.

"He thinks he can give us the same power you have."

"Really? I'd love that!"

"We'll know in due time," said Antwon. "In the meantime, Emily. I think it's time we work on your super heroine persona."

"I have a great idea," said Penny.

"What's that?" asked Emily.

"Go to the local parlor, have a mockingbird tattooed on your shoulder. You can only stop crime by being yourself. After all, you're a public exhibitionist. You might as well own up to your name. You are going to be a super-heroine."

"People will understand, won't they?" asked Emily. She began gently massaging her breast with one of her hands. "They'll understand I feed off their attention, right? That I have to be naked, in order to be powerful?"

"It's okay, honey," said Penny. "If Antwon does his job right, all three of us will be in it with you. Of course, the public won't care what lengths we must go to do good. Not the public that matters. And with the three of us working together, maybe we can stop what's coming, without losing our powers."

"You really think something is coming?" asked Emily.

Penny nodded, "I'm sure of it. Now... how about that urine sample?"