The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Testing the waters more, once she felt the hand on her back, Roxy moved her hand away from her throat, going south. She moved slowly, and made sure to keep Batwoman's attention primarily on the kiss. Sucking on, and nipping at, her tongue, while moving her hand to the back of her neck to gently massage the small hairs and soft skin. The two shared their loudest moan yet, together. First when Roxy was able to fully cup one of Batwoman's breasts, marveling at how much more there was than her hand could fit, and how pliant and firm it was. Batwoman uttered her own throaty sound when Roxy began to squeeze.

Not to be outdone, Batwoman used her other hand to grip at Roxy's plump ass. It's not fair, she thought. No one this bad should have an ass this good. Villains were always the hottest of the hot, she found. Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, the Ventriloquist (the female version), and of course Catwoman. Roxy seemed to fit more in line with Catwoman's level of villainy, however, and was gradually becoming more heroic thanks to Batman's training, she thought. Oh god, she paused. Batman!

Just as Roxy's fingers passed Batwoman's belt and started to glide across her crotch, Batwoman pushed her away. "We can't do this," she panted before wiping the saliva from her lips and chin. "I can't do this. If he finds out..."

"Who?" she asked, annoyed that the fun stopped just as it was getting good, though she did blame herself. She figured she had moved too quickly and caused Batwoman to snap into that terrible mindset of logic and reason and ignore her obvious arousal. "Batman? I thought he wasn't your boss?"

"He's not! I mean- It doesn't matter!" she said, obviously flustered and trying to find the words that wouldn't make things worse. "He wouldn't- ugh!" she groaned with frustration. "Forget it! Just shut up, Roxy!" she blurted out.

"Well if you change your mind, I'm staying at the Real Ratchet. It's not much, but it's cozy," she offered. "And I could use the body heat since I don't have the heater workin' yet," she requested.

Her lips parted in a response, but she stopped herself before she fell back into lust with this woman. They closed in a sneer, and Batwoman left on that regrettable note, zip-lining to the nearest roof top to get away from Roxy as quickly as possible and find a secluded spot to get herself off and get her head clear. She needed to approach this situation with more logic, more reason. She needed to stay focused and on task.

Though she was disappointed Batwoman had left her high and wet, Roxy had to smirk while she watched her basically fly away. "Heh, she called me Roxy," she remarked to herself. That in of itself was a bigger victory than a heated make-out session and some heavy petting. "Great, now I'm all hot and bothered again," she said of herself, examining her flush skin and damp lips (both sets).

When she got back to the Real Ratchet, she was all set to take a shower to clean herself off while she got herself off, but her muscles ached too much. All she could do was stand in the shower, leaning against the wall while the water just beat against her. After nearly falling over in the shower, she felt it best to just go to bed and finish herself off there. Sadly, again, she'd find no release. The moment her hand tucked into her panties, she fell asleep.

_____________________

Roxy wasn't sure how much sleep she did get before waking up to a presence in her bedroom, but if it was any less than 100 years than Roxy felt it wasn't enough. She peered around the dark room, looking for any sign of someone watching her, a feeling of being spied on being what roused her from her sleep. Nothing but shadows, but then a voice.

"Roxy," she said, stepping out the shadows. Clad in all black, standing amongst the darkness, her red stood out even stronger against the black, and her pale skin even more than that.

"Whoa!" Roxy shouted, clutching at her chest. "Jesus, you got my heart racin', Red." After a few pants, she smiled. "I like that."

"He can never know," she said in a whisper, as if they were being spied on. Batwoman stepped closer, crossing the beam of moonlight that filtered through the barred window.

"He who?" Roxy asked, pretending to be confused. "Aint nobody here but us girls," she acknowledged before sitting up and pulling her covers aside. She had put on a fresh black tank for bed, and a fresh pair of red panties to clash. Foot ran up and down her opposite shin. A hand rubbed at the empty spot next to herself on the bed.

The cape fell to the floor in a black and red puddle. The rest of her costume would have to come off later. She couldn't wait to pounce on the former criminal any longer. Batwoman loved to think of her like that, as a former criminal. Though perhaps she just liked thinking of her as a criminal. It made it more fun that way. She came to lie next to Roxy, first wanting just to taste her lips again, before their bodies touched. She wanted to make sure that taste, that feeling, was not all in her head. That she hadn't dreamt that kiss just a mere few hours ago. That she hadn't be wracking her mind over something that was just an illusion. It wasn't. Somehow, in fact, she tasted better than before. Her plump lips a perfect size to match her own pouty tiers. Roxy's tongue was just as tender and attentive as before, and Batwoman kicked herself for not taking her up on her offer six months ago.

Roxy's leg was moving closer, aiming to drape over Batwoman, but the caped crusader was too quick for her, and wanted to do the same. So with her black-clad stem laid across Roxy, she instead decided to move her leg between Batwoman's, gently rubbing her bare stalk against the dark fabric against Batwoman's nethers. Her fingers ran through the sea of red, prompting Roxy to furrow her brow. Is she wearing a wig? She wondered. It's high quality, at least, but it doesn't feel quite real. Roxy had worked with tons of wigs in the past for her job in movies, from cheap to expensive and everything in between. Better not pull on it in the heat of passion, I guess, she made sure to remind herself.

A whimper burrowed into the Bat's throat when she felt Roxy touch her hair. She worried she'd realize it was a wig, and that it would somehow turn her off. She wasn't bald underneath, and the color wasn't a lie. She only wore the wig for her work, to help mask her identity further. In hopes of distracting her, she snapped her hand down and grabbed a firm handful of Roxy's cheek. Judging by the surprised squeak followed by a long and throaty moan from Roxy, Batwoman concluded she had succeeded.

Her body was divine to touch, Roxy thought. Every curve was perfectly rounded. Roxy had to feel her skin, to cup her curves and squeeze them close. Fingers searched all around her body, looking for some seam in the suit where she could find a zipper or a clasp, maybe a button. All she could feel was smoothness and curves. Frustrated, she broke the kiss and pressed her chin to Batwoman's shoulder, peering down her back in hopes that the added sight would help her narrow down where she needed to pull or press. "I feel like a teenager boy unhooking his first bra," she remarked.

Batwoman giggled, and decided to help out. Pushing her back, Batwoman slid off the bed and stood up. "Allow me," she offered, and began to undress. First came the gloves, so she could work the subtle and hidden parts of her suit that kept it closed. She could see Roxy watch with rapt attention, and smirked at the admiration. Deft fingers undid the clasps and pulled down the zipper at her back. Arms slid up through her sleeves and, once freed, pushed down on the torso of the suit.

Pouty lips parted in a quiet gasp when Roxy saw Batwoman's massive breasts spill out of her uniform. Pale white orbs, hanging heavily on her chest. The perkiness of them seemed unreal given the size. Those can't be real, Roxy thought. Then she saw how they jiggled slightly with every movement that Batwoman made. Fuck, I think they're actually real, she admitted to herself. She thought of all the things she wanted to do to Batwoman's rack. Most of it included whipped cream and chocolate syrup, but Roxy would make do without for the time being.

Blush faded in on her white cheeks, and Batwoman had to look away to keep from deepening the red. An arm was wrapped across her chest, her hand clutching at the furthest breast from the arm. She did this in part to cover up her nipples, even though Roxy had already seen them, and also to tease her further by pressing her tits together. Next would come the boots, and Batwoman decided to get some help for the pair. A red boot was placed on Roxy's bed. "There's a zipper on the side," she instructed the distracted woman.

Roxy moved the zipper down with teasing slowness, but then she looked up. The undersides of her breasts were begging to be cupped, and so she refused to delay any longer. The zipper undone, she pulled at the boot as Batwoman pulled back on her leg. The next leg, the same process. Bare feet planted on the ground, Batwoman was set to resume undressing, and Roxy was set to resume watching.

Unable to face her without blushing further, Batwoman turned around to start to pull the costume past her hips and down her legs. She didn't realize how suggestive this was, thrusting her ass back toward Roxy, a red thong dividing her moon. When it did occur to her, she decided to capitalize on that for her panties. They were tugged down quite slowly, her hips swaying left and right, left and right, with each tug downward. Finally bare, she stepped back around to face Roxy, hands on her hips.

"You are...absolutely perfect," Roxy remarked, admiring Batwoman's nude, pale white, skin mixing with the blue moonlight. The shadows that were cast on and by her ample curves.

"Flatterer," she shyly said.

"It's the truth," she said with deep sincerity. "There is not a thing about you I would change about you. Not for all the money in the world."

"Why, Ms. Rocket," Batwoman said with a hint of humor, "I'd say you're trying to get me into your bed."

"Then I'm doing a bad job at it because you're still standing on my floor instead of lying on my sheets."

"I'm leaving the mask on, though," she firmly stated.

"Even better," Roxy admitted, biting her lower lip. "I'd keep my jacket and goggles on if I were wearing them. In fact, give me a sec, I think I can find-" Red lips silenced hers. Confident hands pulled Batwoman toward her, pressing her amazing body up against her own. Their kiss resumed, and only paused, briefly, when Roxy tugged her top up over her head. Both women delighted in the feel of each other's breasts flattening against each other from their tight embrace. Satisfied she had explored every inch of her mouth and lips, Roxy started to descend down Batwoman's body, first turning her onto her back.

The cowled-woman looked down at Roxy, and then at their chests. Her lip was bit in response to seeing the beautiful shared cleavage the two sets of breasts, pressed against one another, made. She was almost sad to see Roxy pull away and break apart that sight, but she forgave her when her lips closed around one of her erect nipples. A hand clutched at the hand Roxy used to massage her other breast. Her teeth lightly pressed on a her pointer finger, trying to stifle her increasingly louder and louder moans.

While sucking on one tit, Roxy looked over to the other and delighted in seeing how her fingers could just sink into the flesh of her other breast. She left several hickeys on her breasts before deciding she was finished (for now). The rising heat beating against her tummy from between Batwoman's legs told her that she was needed elsewhere. A trail of light kisses were left on her tight stomach before her face nuzzled between her strong thighs.

Her legs spread apart instinctively once Roxy started to lightly lick at her puffy outer lips. They closed in again once her tongue delved between said lips. One hand gripped at the back of Roxy's head, keeping her firmly in place, though her squeezing thighs on the sides of her head were probably enough to do the trick. The other played with her large tits, pawing at the flesh that Roxy made so damp with her considerate and constant licks, kisses, and sucks.

Hands grabbed at Batwoman's thighs and squeezed tight. To an outside (and lucky) observer, it might appear as if Roxy was trying to pry the legs apart, to get some oxygen. Roxy knew the truth, though. She didn't want those legs to part because Roxy was struggling to breathe, and that made her incredibly wet. Her head could move back a little bit, now, since Batwoman had released her hair. This allowed her a few sucks of oxygen - just enough to keep her going but not enough to take away the light headed feeling. Roxy looked up across the flat plains of her toned stomach, and saw her hands massaging both her mountains melons. Occasionally Roxy would see between the tits, and spot Batwoman's wildly panting face.

Her head pressed back into the pillow. Her back arched, shoving her breasts against gripping hands. Toes curled and legs tried to squeeze whatever it was between them. Batwoman wasn't sure at that point, she was too entranced with bliss and ecstasy to remember. After a prolonged, silent, scream, she relaxed. As if her muscles had seized up and then vanished, turning her into a panting, sweaty, pile of satisfied woman.

Roxy climbed back up her body, then situated herself by Batwoman's side. She remained yet unreleased, but she was fine waiting. Enjoyment enough was gained from just watching Batwoman's chest rise and fall. Tracing the path of a bead of sweat that fell from its friends on her tight stomach. Watching the red in her thighs slowly fade now that the pressure they were putting on her head was gone. After a few minutes, she caught her looking back at her. She had a look of determination.

"Alright, you need a just reward for that one, Roxy," she promised. As Roxy had done with her before, Batwoman turned her over onto her back and lay herself on top of her. "Part of my training is to know all the pressure points on the human body, so I can exploit them," she began to explain. "Some are of course painful," she started, and then pressed two fingers against a seemingly random spot on Roxy's body. She winced in pain, but seemed to like the sudden burst of opposition to her current pleasure. "Some, however, can be quite pleasurable."

Batwoman's eyes stayed with Roxy's while her hand began its descent. Passing between her breasts, Roxy was disappointed it didn't stay for at least a visit. Down along her stomach, gliding her finger tips against her skin and tracing the bumps of her lightly defined abs. Her fingers didn't even stop at her crotch, much to Roxy's confusion. Then she realized where her goal was. Some spot on her inner thigh, that when Batwoman applied just the right pressure, at the right angle, with the right fingers, Roxy felt like her pussy had just been filled up by an invading force.

Satisfied with her reaction, Batwoman left her gaze so she could move her lips to the base of Roxy's neck. Roxy had left many hickeys on her breasts, which she appreciated. She, however, was going to leave one on her neck, where the whole world could see. Maybe Roxy would tell people whom it was from, though they were unlikely to believe her. The only ones who would know for sure were she and Roxy, and Batwoman relished that idea.

Convinced her fingers would stay outside of her body, Roxy was then pleasantly surprised when they slid into her panties and the into her. A thumb remained outside to make deliberate and precise rubs of her clit. Just when Roxy didn't think it could feel any better, she arched her back in pleasure, crushing her tits against Batwoman's. She tried to look down their bodies, to see what she was doing, but the combined cleavage their pressing-breasts made made it impossible. Never thought I wish her tits were smaller. I wish I could study what she was doing down there, she thought to herself, though even her thoughts were interrupted by howls of pleasure coursing through her body.

Batwoman began to apply some pressure to points on her neck, as well. Most there would be painful, but she knew that with the right application of her lips and teeth, they would mix with pleasure, something she was sure Roxy would enjoy. Once again, she was proven right, when Roxy wrapped her legs around her hips and squeezed her closer. She desperately wanted to knead her tan breast, to return the attention Roxy had given her larger set, but more than that she wanted to really take Roxy to new heights. Slipping under her, Batwoman's hand grazed down Roxy's back whenever she thrust her chest forward, taking her back up off the mattress briefly. There, to the left of her spine, Batwoman found another secret location to press with her fingers and start to rotate them against it firmly.

Eyes rolled into the back of her head as Roxy came. Drool trickled slowly from the corner of her lips. At the height of her orgasm, she bit down on her lower lip and punctured the skin. Batwoman was kind enough to suck at the injured lip, pressing her tongue against the wound to stave off the bleeding. Roxy wasn't sure whether to spread her legs or close them tighter. To grip the sheets or pull out her hair. To scream "thank you" or "fuck you" to Batwoman for giving her this pleasure or for making her have to go without once it was finished, respectively.

She felt proud to have reduced Roxy to more of a twitchy, sweaty, quivering mess after her orgasm than Roxy did to her. Not wanting to part from her body just yet, Batwoman nuzzled in closer, draping her arm across Roxy's torso and gently stroking her arm with her sticky hand. Her eyes opened when she felt Roxy lifting up her gripping hand and sucking her finger tips clean.

"I hope you weren't ready to turn in, Red," Roxy said, pulling the fingers past her puckered lips with a pop. "You just challenged me to make you cum even harder than you made me, and I can't let you win that."

Batwoman felt a pang of fear twist in her belly at the apparent challenge she had proclaimed. Fear, but also excitement. Her skin felt cold when Roxy rolled away from her. The upside being she got to admire Roxy's enviable rear while she dug for something under her bed. She watched at Roxy pulled herself back up, object in hand. It looked like a 1950's rocket, about six inches in length. She suspected what it probably was, though she'd never seen one that looked like that. Being an adventurous lesbian herself, Batwoman was well versed in such toys.

"You definitely have the technique," Roxy complimented. She gave another shudder when she thought about the pleasure Batwoman had just given her. "But I have the tech," she boasted, holding up the retro rocket. "Custom made. You won't find anything this powerful on the market," she explained. Seeing the reservations on Batwoman's face, she made sure to reassure her. "Don't worry, it has speed settings."

Biting the corner of her lip, Batwoman smiled and gave an affirmative nod. This night was definitely moving faster than she thought, but she liked it. She liked going this fast. At least with Roxy. She openly accepted Roxy back into her arms, and their lips met again. "Oh!" she let out, breaking the kiss. Roxy had begun to drag the toy's tip down her spine, the vibration already going.

"Right now I have it set to 1, so just relax and enjoy the gentle massage," Roxy whispered against her lips. She leaned back in to kiss her, but Batwoman wasn't ready to start kissing again.

"If that's 1, I hope your toy goes up to 100, because that's damn weak," Batwoman teased, and, admittedly to herself, challenged.