The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to regret that, Red," Roxy said lovingly before crushing her lips against hers again. The toy was pressed to the small of her back, and with a flick of her thumb, the setting set knocked up two more notches. Already she could feel Batwoman's leg twitch, but she wasn't done with her yet. Pushing her onto her back, Roxy moved to lay on her own stomach, perpendicular to the paler woman. She lay her head on her stomach, to listen to the sounds of her body, while she lay the toy between her breasts. Happy to see Batwoman knew instinctively what to do, pressing her breasts around it, Roxy turned it up even higher.

Batwoman cooed when the toy was brought up from her cleavage and twirled around her nipples, tracing the edges of her areolas. She moaned while the toy slid down the middle of her torso, back between her breasts and along the middle of her stomach. And she screamed when it was pressed up against her dripping snatch. Roxy was sawing it up and down, gently, against her pink folds, and already Batwoman was losing it. There was something special to this toy. It didn't just vibrate. The motor inside was moving about so the vibrations moved, so one area of the toy would vibrate stronger than the other. It was the way they moved that really drove her wild. Roxy must have gone to a sex scientist to come up with the blueprints for this heavenly device.

Before long, Batwoman was bucking her hips and slamming her hands against Roxy's bed. She gave spaced out thrusts of her body, a quick breath with each one. Roxy blew at the top of the toy, as if it were a recently fired off gun. After licking it clean, having turned it off first of course, she was all set to put the weapon away when Batwoman grabbed her wrist.

"More," she demanded.

Roxy never felt more attracted to her that with that one word. She pulled down her panties and saddled up, dropping her pussy down onto Batwoman's face so she could aim her own lips at her nether region. Bodies squirmed against each other while each woman had a set of breasts pressed against their stomachs. Lips became drenched and were cleaned by other lips, passing on the liquid. The toy was traded between them. Batwoman had a lot to learn about how to best use the toy on someone, but Roxy admitted she was a fast learner. Even a novice with that weapon in their hand could make anyone cum, though. Butts squeezed and tits pleased. Sweat mixed with saliva, mixed with cum. The room was filled to the top with the sounds of their moaning, screaming, name calling and vibrations.

The women had traded blows, so to speak, for nearly two hours, each time trying to one up the other. One would best the other, only to have the loser step up to reclaim victory. By the end, their minds were so blurred and their bodies so worn that they weren't sure who was the last one to make who cum, so they settled on a draw. To say the least, it would be settled at a later date, with another climactic contest.

Roxy fell asleep in Batwoman's arms, her head resting comfortably on her twin pillows. She had never had such a restful night's sleep. When she awoke, she looked forward to breaking their tie, but found that her head was now resting on her boring ol' regular, actual, pillows. Batwoman had cleared out, and obviously taken her costume with her. Roxy gave a huff and a shrug.

"I know I'm a bad girl, but I do still like to cuddle in the morning," she admitted aloud to herself, and then fell back onto her soiled sheets.