The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off were Roxy's sweat pants. They were easy enough to get off. Sapphie just had to move her waist band down some with her hands, and the rest could be pushed down with her bare foot. Batwoman's nipples stiffened at the sight of Roxy's puffy lips, framed by her plump cheeks and strong thighs. She thought about the time she had Roxy drooling on her sheets like a lust-consumed fool. Her head pressed against the mattress, ass hoisted in the air. Batwoman's face pressed against her sex while her hands squeezed her cheeks like ripe melons.

Next came Roxy's top. Roxy sat up on Sapphie's hips, her back to Batwoman, and lifted her tank off in one fluid motion. Batwoman could see the effects of Batman's training taking effect on her body. Her back looked more muscled and strong. She wished she could see Roxy's breasts, especially when Sapphie sat up to start sucking on them. Without thinking, Batwoman's hand reached up to her own breast, trying to mimic the sensation that Roxy was feeling. She watched a bead of sweat roll down Roxy's lightly-muscled back and disappear between her cheeks which sat on Sapphie's lap.

Roxy had to stand on the floor to take off Sapphie's overalls and then her t-shirt. Batwoman couldn't get a good look at the woman's body, only able to steal glances whenever Roxy's own curvaceous form wasn't blocking her sight. The clothes were tossed about, though one item made its way over to Batwoman's lap: Sapphie's panties. Curiously she picked up the pair of black thong panties, examining them in her hands as if they were the first pair she had ever seen. They felt damp on the front. Still clutching them, her mind was occupied again by the sound of sex, and didn't even realize she had started to press the panties against her bare heat, seeking release.

Sapphie on her back, head toward the headboard. Roxy lay across her, head facing Batwoman. Legs spread for Roxy as she pushed her ass closer to Sapphie's wanting lips. Roxy kept her eyes on Batwoman the whole time, letting her know that she hadn't forgotten she was there. Roxy showed her all the things she could do to her, by first demonstrating them on Sapphie. Kissing her inner thighs, squeezing her ass to lift up the pierced pussy higher to her licked-lips. Clit easily found and encircled by a practiced and attentive tongue. A single finger getting dangerously close to Sapphie's puckered hole, disappearing between the cheeks. Batwoman knew she had made contact when Sapphie clenched tight and moaned louder.

Batwoman's mouth hung open when Roxy parted Sapphie's pierced lips. She looked as if she was doing so in order to insert a finger or tongue. But she didn't. Then Batwoman realized why. She wasn't parting the lips so she had better access to Sapphie's insides. She was doing it so Batwoman herself had better access.

Roxy was a firm believer in sharing. She was also a firm believer in having it all. If she was going to be banging both Batwoman and Sapphie, why not at the same time, she figured. The happiest moment in her "relationship" with Batwoman, up until that point, was when Batwoman stood up and walked over to the foot of the bed.

She wasn't ready to eat out this complete stranger, she wasn't that bold. She could, however, bring herself to teasingly dust her fingertips along Sapphie's inner thighs, studying her reactions. Roxy sat up, sitting back on Sapphie's face slightly, so she could kiss Batwoman sweetly on the lips. As the kiss increased in tempo and sensuality, so too did Batwoman's fingers on Sapphie's lips. It was as if Roxy was giving her pointers on how to treat Sapphie's lips with her fingers, by using her tongue on Batwoman's pouty lips. The tip of her tongue grazed along the edges of Batwoman's lips and so too did the tip of Batwoman's finger graze along the edges of Sapphie's pussy. When a tongue pressed between one set of lips, a finger did the same to another set.

Sapphie knew right away it wasn't Roxy who was pleasing her between her legs. The moment Batwoman's fingers shakily grazed her skin, she knew it wasn't her aggressive bomber. Not being able to see Batwoman, to have to live moment to moment, unable to anticipate what would come next, was exciting. Not to mention the weight of Roxy's ass pressing back more onto her face. She had worried that all of Roxy's training would make her ass smaller, that she would lose what fat she had back there. It had only gotten better, though, and she showed that appreciation for her training regiment by massaging her fingers and tongue deep between Roxy's cheeks.

Roxy drew Batwoman back further, leading her by the lips until Roxy was seated back fully on Sapphie's pierced face, the metal bits pressing into the firm cheeks of her ass. With her hands she guided her down to continue the kiss, without her, on her tan breasts. The fingers that knew her best, her own, rubbed circles against her clit. Big brown eyes stared at Batwoman's white ass between Sapphie's twitching legs. All of her senses were being bombarded with pleasure. The feeling of her ass grinding on Sapphie's face and Batwoman's lips around her nipple. The sight of either woman writhing against her. The sound of moans and wet smacks of lips. The smell of sex thick in the air. The taste of Batwoman's lips and Sapphie's other lips still lingering on her palette. Liquid splashed against Sapphie's tits, then trickled down between them, when Roxy squirt during her climax, all the sensations finally driving her over the edge.

Batwoman heard the familiar cry of orgasmic pleasure, and started to lower herself to lick Roxy clean, when she saw the mess she made all over Sapphie's beautifully inked tits. First she made sure she had Roxy's gaze locked to her eyes, and then she dragged her tongue along Sapphie's sternum, setting the scene for cleaning off the rest of Roxy's cum from Sapphie's tits. Her work was doubled when Roxy brought herself to another wet orgasm at the sight of her initial clean up. At least some of it got into Batwoman's open mouth, saving her some time.

The pierced punk finally got to see the Batwoman in action, once Roxy unsaddled herself from her head. She did not slow down for a moment when their eyes met. She was definitely comfortable around her now, she thought. Once her chest was clean, she watched at Batwoman ran her fingertips along the damp surface of her chest, seemingly to test to make sure all the sticky mess was gone. Her red tongue traced along the tattoos, drawing them into her flesh all over again. Sapphie's eyes rolled into the back of her head when Batwoman started to move her fingers with more purpose and direction inside of her. It didn't take her long at all to cum after that. Sapphie figured she must be a neat freak, the way she made sure to suck her finger clean, after examining the tendrils of cum that stretched between her two fingers. At least she was kind enough to share her other finger with Sapphie, letting her share in the delightful task of cleaning up.

Roxy was amused and surprised by how tentative Batwoman looked before kissing Sapphie on the mouth. She had just cleaned the cum of another woman off her tits and yet she seemed nervous about kissing her. Roxy found that adorable. Batwoman started slowly, tenderly, and gently. Before long, Sapphie had coaxed her into wrestling tongues while hands admired each other's breasts. Roxy knelt behind them, and stared, transfixed, at the two pussies, one on top of the other, rubbing against one another absentmindedly. The sets of lips so close together, Roxy was able to sample the flavor of one and immediately compare it to the taste of another. Then she had an idea to help them bound even more.Nothing binds two people together better than a doubled-headed dildo,she thought to herself as she began to insert either rubber head into either aroused girl.

Sapphie spotted the large toy get pulled of the drawer and smirked through her kiss. Her legs that were wrapped around the redhead's waist were moved to hooked behind the redhead's knees, forcing her legs to stay spread so the toy would fit better and she couldn't squirm away easily. Batwoman did, of course, squirm, instinctively to the surprise invasion, but Sapphie enjoyed ever wriggle. The large pale tits pressed and flattened all the more against Sapphie's much smaller set. The two women had to adjust their position so the toy could fit between the two of them without them sacrificing too much closeness to one another, but their agility and flexibility made it work better than it would have with most.

A pale, freckle-dusted, body slid higher up against Sapphie's colorful frame. Hands gripped the headboard while pierced lips and a pierced tongue played with her hanging breasts. Batwoman's shuddering orgasm caused her to shake the headboard. The wood rapidly knocked against the back wall, drumming out the rhythm of Batwoman's climax. The head inside her popped out, flicking droplets of her sex against Roxy's face. Batwoman slid back down Sapphie's body so she could kiss her again, thanking her for the wonderful first impression.

The two women turned their head to spot Roxy, back up against the wall, a hand on one large breast and the other with two fingers pumping into her pussy. They beckoned her over, silently. Like clever predators, when Roxy got close enough, they snatched her and pulled her onto the bed, moving so they could lie on either side of her, each straddling a thigh. Batwoman wrapped Roxy's arm around her and moved Roxy's hand to her heavy breast. Sapphie moved Roxy's other hand to her firm buttocks. Both women kissed at Roxy's neck and grinded against their chosen leg of Roxy's.

While one woman fingered Roxy between her legs, the other massaged the breast closest to her. Pawing and sawing motions all over her body. Nips and suckles. A myriad of whimpers and wails. Roxy squirmed in their grasp but found no escape from their onslaught of affection. Batwoman made her cum once, and then Sapphie did as well. Both girls made Roxy's thighs very sticky and wet. All three coated in a fine sheen of sweat. Hills collided and valleys slid against one another. Each was eager to discover a new sexual quirk about the other. No woman was without the touch of the other two at any point.

The sun broke light on the three relaxed women, all having just caught their breath. Though they had tried several other positions after Roxy came a second time, they all came back to the position with Roxy in the middle, and either of her lovers sandwiching her in between. When Roxy could think of words other than "fuck," "more," "again," and guttural sounds of pleasure, she remembered her manners.

"Oh, Sapphie, this is Batwoman," she said needlessly. "Batwoman, this is Sapphire Song, but we call her Sapphie for short."

12