All Comments on 'The Adventures of T Ch. 01'

by TSHUSBAND

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Don;t worry about the negative comments from the usual critics, they read your story, then moan. Just be happy about how you both enjoyed your evening, especially T. She enjoyed a nice blow-job, a mouthful of cum, then a double fuck, so whats the problem. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great strory

Just ignore the same dumb morons that come here every day like a pack of dogs to read and complain about every hot wife story.Even the good comments will be attacked by the hate group.They need help.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What didn't fit in the story...

What didn't fit in the story...A couple married for 23 years, who never approached the subject of sharing or swing or having an open marriage, not even thought about it, go to the theater and suddenly from nowhere she begin to fuck with two strangers, in the absence of her husband...When he arrived and came across that scene she showed no fear or surprise and just said: "I'm sorry honey" and kept whoring herself? And he just stood there and said nothing? Really? I think that all happening like this turns these two characters in not believable ones. 1*

realman_usarealman_usaover 6 years ago
A decent effort

Some editing and perhaps a beta reader might help immensly. Good story line and erotica descriptions . Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:Impo

Do you really think the low life that favor these stories think that far ahead or even analyze the why's and how's .They could care less, they get turned on by slut wife, wimp husband stories. Only the sewer rats would give a story like this high marks. You have to feel sorry for these rats because they haven't enough sense to know better. Take for instance that idiot anon who constantly bitches daily about others not liking his trash/garbage. He goes nuts trying to convince the authors not to pay attention to negative comments. Any author that doesn't pay attention to what others think of his offering doesn't really care what trash he writes, as long as he got these sewer rats to praise him. These morons wouldn't know a good story if it bit them in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous-great story

Really.. How would you know. You wouldn't recognize a great story if it was the only one written that day. Like anon below pointed out, you're a moron. That would explain your comments. Why don't you inform us why you liked this story. Be specific, you know like Impo explained to you why he didn't like this story. Are you even capable of analyzing a story? Didn't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another SHIT day in loving wives

Given the scores so far it doesn't look like anything worth reading. However, the comments are worth a peek, looks like the war of words is still strong in this category. LOL

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
No context

makes this hard to understand and get involved in. Did the couple ever discuss sharing, it appears not. so how then was she involved when hubs came back, did she not care what hubs thinks of this action, might it be damaging to the marriage? And then she is done, he is there with a hard on and it doesnt sound like he used it on her, what a pussy. You let your wife have all the fun, and you are left with blue balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
slutty women are

More fun.

iwtflgiwtflgover 6 years ago
4*

Four stars only because of the grammatical errors. I loved the story line and you have left it open for more installments. Let face it most of us are here for the quick sex read. Keep up the work and add to the character's development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Older women are HOT!

I also give it 4 stars. However, it would have been more erotic for her husband if he had finished her off with wet seconds. I have always fantasized of fucking my wife after another man has filled her with his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last commenter

You're a sick fuck. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:iwtflg

If that was true almost all of these stories would have a four plus rating the first hour.Most of these stories don't even make it over three stars. There must be a reason for that, don't you think. Maybe there aren't enough of you slime balls around. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It happens

Becoming a hotwife can be a spontaneous event. I know; it happened to me on an out-of-town college football weekend. Two of my husband's old fraternity friends, one with his wife in tow, came to our hotel room for drinks after the game. After three hours I was naked and worn out, with three men having eaten and fucked me silly. The other wife (on her period) watched and encouraged me but did not get involved. Yes, it can happen suddenly. It did not harm our marriage and I have not been shared again. We talk about it often during sex and the added excitement of re-living that night is endless. Write more. Top score for you.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
4*

Only because the husband didn't join in. Why not seize the chance to jump in on good group sex? Fucking your wife while she sucks another cock is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I guess it does happen but he should've told them if she's gonna be a whore than they must do her . Pound that pig ass and make her air tight. They were drinking so the next morning could be bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hi, my name is Dave. I live near Sydney, you know this is true. I was the one who fucked your wife. Nice wet, pussy, a good willing fuck, she took me easily, when she orgasmed around my cock it was very wet. What you probably did not know that when you were driving around looking for a park, I was gently fingering your wife in the lift to her room, slowly rubbing my hand over her covered pussy. You did not say whether you fucked her after we left, I hope you did, she certainly was ready for you. Let me also say she was the oldest women I have fucked and certainly one of the best. I certainly would not mind a repeat.

chrisb581chrisb581over 6 years ago
well done

we enjoyed this story very much, although my first time(with another man) was in very different circumstances like you we had not talked about it before hand, one thing lead to another before you know it every thing changes hope to here more from you as I am sure this wont be the last time you do this sort of thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story!

Loved your story, Keep em cuming.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Good writing but ...

I think you need a little more build up between the husband & wife.

He comes in the room and his wife is being fingered on the bed. No conversation, no

build up, no agreement. WTF? What you did write was good. Need more detail.

Keep writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Dave is that you? Does Vande1 know you're slumming another story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous