All Comments on 'The Adventures of UltraPussy'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Storyline

I loved how you made Laci realistic and explained how it all began. Very good writing. Hope there are more adventures of Ultrapussy!!! 5 stars from me!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
HOT DAMN! Another scorcher from Brittni4U

Well done Britt, you just raised the bar even higher for stories. Another five!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Start

That was fantastic, I really hope there are more adventures of Ultrapussy to come. That was pretty hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so super!

fantastic ideas! keep up the great work!

Alphamon35Alphamon35about 7 years ago
very original and creative

I love this story and how it appealed to the inner nerd in me. Too bad you didn't have her get additional powers from anal. Maybe in the next story. But another 5* effort. You just keep getting better and better.

KenLukinKenLukinabout 7 years ago
Fanciful and Fuckable!

A great story, Britt. Entertaining and stimulating. Well done!

EhdudeEhdudeabout 7 years ago
OMG! It's like you drank some magical potion of creativity!!!!

OMG! This was action packed, sexy as hell, and great for stimulating and exciting the geeks in us! Way to go Laci, uhmm, I mean, Ultrapussy! Thank you for the burst of creative juices flowing from your now superhuman mind and body! Absolutely wonderful, not to mention very HOT and erotic! Very nice!

I wonder, will this now become a series? :)

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderabout 7 years ago
a fun read

A great read. I really enjoyed this story.

gal4u269gal4u269about 7 years ago
Wow doesn't even say enough!

What a great idea for a story line! Please keep it going! I LOVE UltraPussy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ultra-awesome

Easily one of your very bests..You are one of the best writers here and all your stories are amazingly well written but for me this one takes the cake.. The Tosh character was really really lucky ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot dammm

More

DoktorXenoliteDoktorXenoliteover 6 years ago
Well done!

I wrote a story called Meeting with Lotus about a rather similar super-heroine, but yours feels more like a comic book and therefore more authentic. I hope Ultrapussy will have further adventures!

MonsterGuyXMonsterGuyXabout 4 years ago

Now this is a movie franchise i'd like to see

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Britt please write a sequel!!!

Boot_Fetishist_1Boot_Fetishist_1over 2 years ago

Who said self-indulgent stories aren't super fun to read? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous