All Comments on 'The Adventures of Zeke Jordan'

by TNWTBOD

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
interesting

Curious about the gods and if he'll encounter others like himself.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Moar!

Great read for first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great start

Cant wait to see where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story

This looks like its going to be an awesome story. Please don't disappear like some of the writers here do after starting something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start

I have enjoyed the start of the adventures and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Enjoyed this looking forward to more. Ed

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Go ZEKE

Love the story underdog gets the Girl or in Zekes case the Girls.

masterj32202masterj32202almost 11 years ago
Argh!!

Just read all your stories to date. Now I don't know which one I want you to continue. No, thats a lie, while I like them all. I enjoyed Zeke the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Colossal flaw.

The P**si corporation has decided, out of their batshit crazy kind hearts, to toss the winner of the of Super LOTTERY an extra half-billion dollars so that the lottery winner now can take home a BILLION dollars tax free. (750mil in cash +250mil from Ppsi + Covering all taxes _ at least another 250mil in taxes _ = A Stupid amount)

What world does he live in where that happens and he gets to keep his anonymity? No way does Ppsi decide not to leak his name for the publicity. And for a Billion$ no "anonymous trust" stays anonymous if that is where you are going.

Fantasy site I know, but Come On. 50 to a 100 million would have been enough.

-I did like this story and will read further chapters. Unreal, impossible, insane, yet well written. 4 * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what ?

I wish you had finished it I don't read continuing stories

cylinderlitcylinderlitalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Man I've just read all your current stories and I loved them all! I'll be on the edge of my seat until something else gets uploaded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like it but . . .

the mistakes are really distracting. 5'2" is not "barely 5 feet". CO3 is carbonate and has nothing to do with ozone, ozone is O3. Who eats dinner at 11:30? - it at least deserved an explanation. When Thao was trying to get him to say her name, you switched to "Lin was bent over in front of him". I'm not even mentioning the typos.

Again, really like the story, but you need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee

Continue with the story its great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story.

Can't wait for park two. TNWTBOD is my favorite author on this site! Red Tiger also has me engrossed so all I want is another story! any story will do I just need my fix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Great story can't wait for part 2

shuriken2012shuriken2012over 10 years ago
too much

i like the story but zeke is just too much of everything: too smart, too athletic, too innocent, too humble, too moral. and there was that part where you said he doesn't like stealing right after he steals plans from the government. makes absolutely no sense. i like the story but zeke could have more flaws than he does right now because he seems to be the paragon of all that is good and stuff and reading about a character like that is boring.

knightshade1980knightshade1980over 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

God Damn! Your stories are awesome. I don't know which story to tell you to pursue but please write something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good until

you gave this paragon of everything wonderful an eleven inch dick. too too much

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
Great but Flawed

First, you have some wonderful, raw talent - lots of potential. Great ideas, decent writing style.

But I must agree with a few others - there's some glaring flaws that are really hard to overlook. Inconsistencies, grammar, and as others have said, Zeke is too perfect. If you've ever seen Dragon Ball Z, it's the same with Goku - got too powerful and wonderful, with no where to improve.

As for the inconsistencies, you initially mentioned the next highest GPA was 4.3, but Lin has a 4.2 and she's second highest GPA... There's the indication of an 11:30 dinner, that's so unusual it really needs an explanation, even if it is usual for that family. That was at first glance, digging deeper the characters themselves are almost inconsistent with their own ideas and personality, like you couldn't decide what personality type everyone should be.

Zeke... Where to begin? Rarely do people have gifts and talents in every conceivable area, and even more rare is the author that chooses to write about it - you've left yourself nowhere to expand or improve your character. He's got the body, the brain, the innocence, the humility, the grace, even the social wit, as suggested through interactions. Frankly, those kinds of characters are boring as hell. Imagine "It's a Wonderful Life" where your main guy is perfect. No story left to tell.

Internal conflict can be just as powerful, sometimes more so, than external issues. For instance, a lead who struggles with his own self image, or is a kleptomaniac, a closet sociopath, an obsessive worrier, a habitual liar - these things create obstacles that are entertaining to read about and see overcome.

Anyway, I'll keep reading, hoping you improve and have something more entertaining than "perfect kid becomes more perfect" idea.

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
Asinine Lottery Idea

Please, research some figures before making such a ludicrous claim about corporations or lotteries. If this is set in America, the government withholds 25% of lottery winnings. Then, the highest tax rate of 35% also applies. So, if they truly wanted to make a final take home winning of 1 billion, they'd be adding just shy of a billion dollars themselves (562 million take home, would need to be 1.4 billion before taxes rounded to 1 billion)

Finally, P Corp had net profits of 6 billion from 2012, I highly doubt any Corp would give away that large of a chunk of their yearly profit for something like a lottery.

That is all.

AurimazAurimazover 8 years ago
***

When Melissa started her sex-talk, I died once laughing. Everything else is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You need to look up ozone...it is O3, and is also considered a pollutant at ground level. Also IDK about sitting down to diner around 11pm on a school night....

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Makings of a brilliant story but

Listen to what we are all telling you, get a fucking EDITOR. YOU, yourself are killing this story. You have the makings of a great epic story here. Genius, computer hacker, government experimental weaponry, lotto win, master warrior and demigod equals???? Master of the universe??? I can't wait for the next Fifty Chapters. Just make sure Lin is with him in the END. 'This story should have priority over anything else..⭐️⭐️⭐️ Now show us all your true talent and turn this into a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What do we all hate most about the story

There is the guy who is the best at everything.

The thing with the lottery

His "small" 8 inch cock is now even bigger

The dinner at 11:30 and other strange

The whole he's a good kid who happens to steal top secret info from the miltary, but somehow that is not part of the main plot.

It's like "Met Zeke, he steals government secrets and has a ten inch cock. Here are his totally normal teen problems and also he is a teenage greek god."

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 6 years ago
Please continue.

Just finished chapter 2. The story is fun and absurd. His abilities essentially turn every situation into interesting solutions and he mostly just has themed superpowers. I’m not sure how I’d feel about it as a novel/novella, but as an ongoing serial with arcs spanning multiple chapter. Much like monster of the week shows like Buffy, Supernatural, Lucifer, Dr. Who, etc. I’m looking forward to seeing where this and the other storylines go.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Zeke must live in the Metro ATL area. I absolutely love the Varsity!!! Chili dawgs, Onion Rings and a Frosted Orange are the BEST!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need to continue the story. Totally awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you going to continue this story?

Been waiting for quite a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous