The Adventures of Zeke Jordan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke had no idea what was going on but he found the situation incredibly exciting, Lin was bent over in front of him and he could see just a little bit of her cleavage. He only caught the tail-end of what she was saying but he understood that she wanted him to say her name.

"Thao."he said.

"Again."

"Thao."he answered.

"One more time"

"Thao."

"Good boy."She chirped as she returned to her seat.

Lin couldn't believe what she just saw. "That skank,"she fumed,"she's flirting with my boy—I mean BEST friend like I'm not even sitting here. And Zeke, that idiot is too clueless to understand that's what's going on.

Zeke didn't understand what was going on, Thao was sitting in her chair with a smile on her face while Lin seemed to be mad for some reason. After having a somewhat strained dinner with the Kataos and declining an offer of desert, Zeke bid his goodbyes and got in his car to leave.

Zeke was glad that he had decided to stay for dinner because it seemed all the fast food places were either closed or preparing to close. Looking down at the radio clock Zeke smiled when he saw the time was twelve thirty which meant officially he was eighteen years old.

"Hmm what should I do as the first act of adulthood?"Zeke wondered to himself before he got an idea. There were only really three things a person could do when they turned eighteen that they weren't allowed to do hours before: smoke, go to the club, and play the lotto. Zeke had never had any interest in smoking because it was one of his father's few vices and his dad had always advised him against taking it up. As for going to clubs his sisters had told him there was really no point in going to the club if you weren't old enough to drink or have somebody get you drinks, plus he wasn't really a sociable enough person to go to the club anyway. That left playing the lotto as his only choice, as with all forms of gambling his dad had told him to stay away from the lottery because"you always ended up spending way more than you won"but Zeke was feeling in the need to celebrate and plus his parents weren't here anyway. So Zeke made up his mind to hit the gas station closest to his house before turning in for the night.

When Zeke got into the gas station he really had only planned on buying one "Cash 3" ticket for the hell of it but for some reason he was drawn to the mega millions notice on the lottery machine(put there no doubt to catch the attention of suckers such as himself). The mega millions drawing had had no winners for close to a year now and was stopped at a whopping seven hundred and fifty million dollars cash prize, the notice was saying that the Pepsi Corporation had agreed to pay an additional two hundred and fifty million dollars in winnings and pay all taxes that the winners might have to pay making this the biggest ever drawing at one billion dollars worth of winnings. So Zeke being a one time gambler decided to go all in, both tickets only cost a dollar each and the mega millions had the more advantageous circumstance to Zeke because he figured he'd never play it again anyway.

So filling out his ticket Zeke headed over to the cashier and handed him the ticket along with the dollar and his I.D. While the man processed his ticket Zeke got another funny feeling and looked over the cashiers head and saw a couple of scratch-off tickets and decided to buy a couple, if anything he'd at least get his money back. So sliding an extra ten dollars to the man he asked for five" Jumbo Bucks"scratch-off tickets.

Purchases in hand(or pocket in this case)Zeke made his way home. He knew that he should probably hit the shower but tiredness claimed him and he decided he would take one in the morning as he drifted to sleep.

____

In his dream Zeke was walking in an empty temple, he passed room after room but kept going feeling an unnatural pull to keep moving forward. Finally he reached a large room which resembled some type of throne room or royal meeting hall. Sitting on the throne was an apparition. The apparition was nothing but a haze of floating light in the shape of a man, which turned to greet Zeke as he walked in.

"Hello my son."spoke the apparition,"It's great to finally meet you."

Zeke made to say something to express his confusion when the apparition put it's hand to silence him.

"The time for talking isn't here quite yet my son, I've only come today to impart upon you the knowledge of who you are and to give you your gifts."

"Now let me begin,"spoke the shade," For a starting point I guess I should say that all the Greek myths you've been taught are true, yes it's shocking I know but gods, demons and monsters exist."

"Millennia ago when the gods roamed the lands free they sired many offspring children or demi-gods as they were called, with mortals. After awhile the number of these haflings were so immense that it was decreed by Chaos the original being that no more should be birthed."

"To get around this, many deities took to bestowing their blessing upon human children that they took a liking to, and you since the moment of your birth had been chosen by me."

"Be wary, my son, because you are great. You have strength and smarts, looks and wealth, but harbor no malice, greed, hatred, or desire to destroy and for this you will be sought by many; Gods that want you as their champions, demons who want you as their pawns, and monsters who want your head to absorb your energy."

"I'm telling you this because I want you to understand that you are to not take up any offers of power from gods or demons because you have me. Now that you're eighteen your energy will send off a like a beacon drawing in gods and demons, luckily monsters won't attack you until your power matures more so you should be safe from most harm."

"Now to finish up I want you to understand that I have put my faith in you and I believe that you won't betray my trust. Now I know this is a lot to take in but time is running short so if you have any immediate questions you should ask them now"

Zeke was in shock by all that he just had heard and was going to just write it off as a crazy dream but the rational part of him was pressing on him to get information just in case. There were many things that he wanted to know but only one thing seemed to be the most important so he asked that question first.

"Which God are you?"Zeke asked the apparition. The apparition smiled in happiness at his chosen's ability to reach quick decisions and pertain pertinent information but sadly he could not answer his question.

"Sadly I can't tell you my boy, you see as you are now you are to weak to stop a demon or god from prying into your mind to find out about you, I have put in place a weak mind barrier that should repel most advances until your strength is enough to bolster it but until then I can't run the risk of being found out, but know that you will learn in time and that this shall not be our last meeting."

Zeke fixed to ask another question but was once again cut short by the spirit once more.

"Unfortunately that's all the time we have right now as we have to start to the process to awaken your inner power, you will learn more in the coming days about your unique strength. Until we meet again I give you a couple words of advice; give up on college, it's not for you, you'll outpace all the other students and make the professors feel small and incompetent so it best to not go. To that means I hope you enjoy the little present I left you, my only advice is to watch your television set. Now bye."

And with that the apparition stood and shrunk into a small ball of pure light. The ball then shot out the room leaving behind a crown on the throne. On the ground in front of the throne were the words"Wear this and be strong my son". With apprehension Zeke walked over to the crown and placed it on his head. Immediately searing heat and pain flowed through his body. Zeke fought with all his might to stay conscious, not remembering that he was asleep in the first place, but eventually the pain won out and Zeke slipped into darkness.

____

Groaning Zeke sat up, shielding his eyes from the sunlight streaming in from his window. As he hopped from his bed Zeke couldn't shake the feeling that something was different. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but he felt different, his vision felt clearer and his body lighter. Maybe Lin was right and you do feel different after you turn eighteen.

Putting all his thoughts aside Zeke went to take a shower. As Zeke soaped up his body he sat back to think about all he did yesterday. He remembered back to after first period and the slight altercation with Caroline Brooks. Zeke could almost see her standing in front of them wearing her cheerleading outfit, long blonde hair flowing, and her chest heaving from laughter. Zeke could feel himself getting hard. Zeke had reasoned back in his freshman year that even though she was a bitch that she still was attractive. In fact her horrible personality and mean spiritedness was what kept him from fully liking her. She wasn't stupid and she was a pretty good cheerleader who unfortunately always got put into the shadow of his older sister's(who also were cheer squad captains).

But still she was very pretty and the thought of her being in the shower with him made his cock harden. With all that happened yesterday he didn't get a chance to masturbate, which he usually did two to three times a day. Figuring that he was taking the day off from school anyway, Zeke decided that now would be as good a time as any to rub one out. He reached down to his rod which was slowly thickening and gave it a few tugs before he finally realized that something was wrong.

Luckily Zeke was home alone because if not he would have caused quite the commotion as he scrambled from the shower, still dripping wet to the full length mirror in his room's closet. Standing in front of the mirror Zeke stared down at his pubic region in shock.

While Zeke was never a slouch in the penis size department with a eight inch cock when fully hard, but what lay between his legs now was bigger than that and he wasn't even hard. With a little apprehension he decided to check the rest of his body for changes. Starting from the top everything looked normal except that his eyes were maybe a shade or two darker than he remembered but it's not like he had paid much attention to them that much anyway. His hair seemed a tad longer and thicker than yesterday but again that wasn't enough of a change to warrant any shock. Then he saw it and his face went ashen.

On his chest right over his heart was a tattoo of a crown. At least he thought it was a tattoo at first but upon closer inspection he thought it looked more like a brand than anything else. Where the fuck had he gotten a brand! His parents were going to kill him, one thing they had forbade all their children from doing was getting a tattoo. He could picture them blowing up and he didn't think that the sentence"it's not a tattoo it's a brand."would make the situation any better.

Upon closer inspection Zeke thought that the crown looked eerily familiar. Then it dawned on him, it was the same crown from his dream. The dream.

Oh my god that was real!!? Zeke yelled in his head. Quickly Zeke went through his head to try to remember everything about the dream."Something about gods and powers, and demons... and... and... MONSTERS how could I forget about the monsters?"he worried. He also remembered that the god had said that the monsters were of no immediate threat but still he was plagued with worry. And the god had said something about a present and to keep his eyes on the television.

Deciding he needed some fresh air and something to eat Zeke got dressed in a simple black T-shirt and blue jeans before grabbing his wallet and keys and making his way out the door. Driving down the street Zeke wondered about the new changes in his life and most importantly about these so called"powers". He didn't feel like he could shoot out lightning, call up tsunamis, or lift a ton which pretty much ruled out Zeus, Poseidon, and Hercules. He didn't fell smarter either which also ruled out Athena, but from the talk with the apparition in his dream he had pretty much assumed that his god was a male.

Zeke looked up to find himself pulling into the parking lot of the Village Burger restaurant. He had only eaten here a couple of times but it was a nice spot and close to home.

He got out of his car and entered the diner where he was greeted by the hostess and then shown to his seat. Feeling a vibration from his phone, Zeke removed it from his pocket to see that he had a text message from his sister and also two missed voicemails. The text message was from Zaira, it said:"Hey bro. Happy 8teenth B-day!!! I know its kinda late but I was really busy yesterday. Shud b able 2 get home this weeknd."

Shooting a quick reply to Zaira, Zeke checked his voicemail. The first one he knew would be from Lin and sure enough when he put the phone to his ear he heard Lin's voice saying,"I see you decided to stay home after all. Well whatevs just make sure you meet me at the varsity for lunch today. I'm walking in the building now i'll call you later."

The last voicemail was from his eldest sister Zandra reminding him that he was welcomed to stay at her house until his folks got back from the conference/ vacation.

"Skipping school are we professor?"Zeke heard a voice say. He looked up and saw Melissa Foster. Melissa Foster was a girl who grew up down the street from Zeke and was his older sister Zaira's best friend.

The Fosters and the Jordans were all good friends. The Fosters had moved into the neighborhood a little after the Jordans did. Mrs. Foster at the time had just given birth to two twin girls: Mandy and Marielle. They were the exact same age as Zandra and Mrs. Foster was only a year older than Zeke's mom at sixteen. Both being in similar situations, young mothers trying to take care of daughters they quickly befriended each other and made a life long friendship.

In a freak coincidence Emily Jordan and Angela Foster both got pregnant at the same time again. In nine months Zaira Jordan and Melissa Foster were both born only days apart. The two girls quickly became friends. It was found out that Angela couldn't have anymore kids after the three for medical reasons while Emily went on to have one more child; Zeke of course. Zeke was left alone in the little grouping, Zandra had Mandy and Marielle, and Melissa and Zaira were always together.

When Zeke was about three Marielle started to befriend Zeke. At eight years old Zandra and Mandy seemed to have more in common with each other than Marielle had with the two of them so she naturally started to hang out with Zeke who didn't have a friend. With the girls in school Zeke was at home by himself. At first he was lonely because he could only hang out with Marielle after school, and even then she'd be busy with homework, so while they were in school he took it upon himself to try to learn on his own.

Marielle was Zeke inspiration to learn. At first they would just work on her homework together but as Zeke got smarter and smarter she would start rewarding him with hugs or little pecks on the cheek. When Zeke finally started school he was far advanced then the other students and the school wanted to skip him to be in the same grade as Zandra, Mandy, and Marielle. Zeke and Marielle were ecstatic, they would finally be able to be in the same classes.

At first Emily was on board with it, but then she realized that there would be just to big of an age difference for the skip to work. While all the other boys would be going through puberty Zeke would still be five years off it. He would be weaker and younger than the other kids and Emily was worried he would get picked on when Marielle and the rest weren't there to help him. And worse he would start college when he was thirteen at the oldest, provided he didn't skip additional grades but he seemed close to being able to skip another two grades. Emily reluctantly declined the offer and explained to a sad Marielle and Zeke why it wouldn't work. They both admitted it would be a bad idea for him to skip so many grades so he decided to stay in the grade he was in.

Over the years Zeke had continued to get smarter and help Marielle with her homework. He was one of the reason she made valedictorian and it looked like Zeke would keep the tradition. Ever since Zeke had started helping Marielle in highschool the girls all called him professor.

Looking up at Melissa Zeke finally realized just how good looking she was. Maybe it was the fact that he was eighteen or maybe just because he hadn't finished masturbating earlier but she was looking way sexier than normal. She had her mother's blonde hair and a nice full figure. If he had to make a comparison she looked a lot like Hayden Panetierre only with larger breast.

"Weeelll if you must know 'Lissa, I'm out celebrating my eighteenth birthday."he told her.

"So you came to the Village Burger?"Melissa asked.

"Actually I came to see this waitress that work's here. She's about your height, long blonde hair, beautiful and her name starts with a "M". Do you know if she's around anywhere."Zeke joked. It took a while for Melissa to get the joke and when she did she broke out into a blush. She would never tell Zeke but she had a huge crush on him. So did both of her sisters but Marielle had made it painstakingly clear that Zeke was her's and that she didn't want her or Mandy any where near him.

"But no,"Zeke said,"I just came up here to get something to eat, I really don't have anything else planned for the day. What time do you get off? We could hang out if you want."

Melissa contemplated going with him, She was scheduled to get off in thirty minutes and she really didn't have anything to do that day either. But she knew that going with him might cause some problems. First off birthday or not he was supposed to be in school today, and it wouldn't look good to be seen skipping around town with an older woman during school hours. Not to mention the sure hell there would be if Marielle ever found out, luckily for Melissa she was out of town for a few days. Throwing caution to the wind she decided she could risk hanging out with him today so she accepted his offer.

"Great,"Zeke said," I'll wait here for you." In exactly thirty-two minutes Melissa came back and said that she was ready to go.As they hopped into Zeke car he looked over at Melissa and asked her,

"Where to?"

"Do you mind taking me by my apartment? I need to change out of my work clothes and then after that we could do just about anything."said Melissa. She contemplated what they should do. Maybe hit the mall or something although she knew Zeke was hardly the mall "type".

____

When they pulled up to her apartment Melissa let them in and told Zeke to make himself at home while she went to change. Zeke sat down on the sofa and used this time to do as the apparition had said and watch some t.v. He really didn't know what he was looking for so he idly flipped through the channels until he heard Melissa coming back down the stairs.

Melissa had changed into a simple pink shirt and a short blue-jean skirt that didn't even reach her knees. As she walked down the stairs Zeke admired her long legs as they flexed and bent. Then he began to imagine how they would look wrapped around him as he thrust into her. Snapping himself out of it he looked back at the television and tried to ignore Melissa.

"What's wrong with me,"he thought,"I never used to think about sex this much." Melissa came and sat next to him on the sofa.

"So professor, what do you want to do today?"

"Hmm. I don't really know. I was hoping you had something to do. Come on, we could do anything you want. Mall, movies, bowling, you name it."