The Adventures of Zeke Jordan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers

"Oh yes fuck me you sonovabitch!! Ream my little cunt. Pound me until I can't walk straight and then pound me some more."she blurted as she climaxed. Zeke felt her walls spasming around his cock but he continued to thrust into her well fucked hole.

"That's it make me cum. Make me cum like a little bitch around your horse cock. Yesss... make me CUMMMMMMM!!" She yelled as he sped up the pace of his thrust inside of her. All of her dirty talk was really turning Zeke on so he decided to get into the action as well.

"You like that you little bitch?"he asked her as he once again sped up the pace of his thrusting.

"You like being taken like a whore underneath my cock don't you? You'll have to burn these sheets cause they're filthy with all your slutty juices."

"Oh fuck YES I LOVE It. I'm your whore. Your big-titted, blonde cheerleader, fucktoy. You can do what you want with me. Fuck me in the middle of the street, or in front of my whole family. I DON"T CARE just never stop fucking me. I'm your personal cock-slave cumdump from now on." Melissa had went completely delirious. The pounding that Zeke was giving her mixed with all the dirty talk was causing her to yell out all sorts of things. Another tremor ran through her body as she realized she meant every single word of it. She knew from then on that she was Zeke's personal bitch and she would fuck him whenever, wherever, or however he wanted her to.

Zeke was really enjoying himself. He never pictured himself as a domineering person but Melissa admissions and submission was really turning him on. He wanted to take the pleasure up a notch for the both of them but couldn't think of what to do. Then he spotted Melissa's soaked thong laying not to far from him and he got an idea. He grabbed the thong with one hand and used his other to grab a grip of Melissa's golden locks and gave her hair a sharp tug which caused her back to arch beautifully and spiral into another orgasm.

"YESSSSS FUCK MEEEEE."Melissa screamed as she was hit with another mind blowing climax. She was about to release another string of obscenities with she felt her mouth being gagged by her own soaked underwear.

"Shut up bitch,"Zeke growled as he stuffed her mouth with her thong," or do you want the whole apartment complex to know you're a nothing but a little whore in heat." Melissa said something through the gag but Zeke couldn't make it out.

"Whose pussy is this?"Zeke asked her as he upped his speed once again.

"Churs!!"she screamed through the gag.

"Yours what?"he demanded as he pulled on her hard nipples.

"CHURS STHIR!!!"

"And this slutty little ass? Who does that belong to." he questioned as he started to spank her tight, tanned cheeks.

"O THAWD!!!! CHU SIR."

"So if your hungry little cunt belongs to me, as well as your slutty little ass what does that make you 'Lissa?" Zeke asked as he removed the gag from her mouth.

"It makes me your whore. Your personal cock-sleeve. I'm the personal property of Zeke Jordan, his own little bitch!!!"

Zeke was reaching his limit. He could tell that Melissa was close to another orgasm but he doubted he could hold out long enough to get her there. Thinking quick he pulled her all the way up on her knees until her back was flat on his chest. Using one arm to steady her he snake his other hand around to grab a hold of her nipples and gave it a hard tug as he whispered in her ear.

"Well then bark for me bitch."he commanded

"WRRRUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFF!!!"Melissa barked as she had her final earth shattering orgasm. The whole apartment had probably heard her, but she didn't care. Her master had commanded and she obeyed and that's all that mattered to her at the moment.

"SHITTTT."Zeke bellowed as he released his seed in a torrent that pounded into Melissa's snatch and wrestled one more huge climax from her. Exhausted they both rolled over onto the bed in a spooning position. Melissa releasing a contented sigh as the combination of her last orgasm and Zeke's light hold on her left tit put her in a sleepy state.

Now that he was no longer in the throws of passion Zeke was worried that he may have went to far with what he said. He was pretty sure that Melissa was a submissive woman in the bedroom but he didn't want to her to think he felt any differently about her as a person. He lightly tapped her shoulder to get her attention and when she looked back at him he proceeded to ask,

"I didn't go too far did I?"Melissa gave him a small smile before answering.

"You can never go to far with your slut master."and winked at him to show she was okay. Zeke let out a small laugh before he raised his hand and brought it down on her thigh with a slap.

"Well then let's get some sleep slave."he said.

"YES SIR!!"she chirped back.

________

Zeke awoke to the sounds of loud clapping. He looked up to see that he was once again in the throne room from last night's dream and the apparition was once again sitting in the large throne.

"BRAVO! My son. BRAVO!!,"the god said,"I haven't seen anything that hot in a long while. First day and you're already putting those powers to good use I see."

"Wait what do you mean "putting those powers to good use"?"Zeke asked already afraid of the answer.

"What you think it's a coincidence that the day you become a demigod that you have mind blowing sex that afternoon?"

"Are you telling me I used my powers to force Melissa to have sex with me?!!"Zeke yelled in shock.

"Of course not you dolt. Why in the hell would I give you the power to force women into sex. That's what got the Gods in the situation they're in today.The way this facet of your powers work is that if a woman likes you and you like her then certain situations happen to where you can act on that mutual feeling. In the case of Melissa she likes you, is submissive, and was in the need of a good fuck put that all together and you have your little afternoon just now. But take that Caroline Brooks girl at your school, she finds you attractive but doesn't like you so nothing will happen there unless you guys become friends. So NO you can't run around fucking girls all willy-nilly if that's what you're worried about."

"Well that makes me feel better I guess."Zeke responded.

"As it should. But anyway on to pressing matters I realized that I didn't tell you what time to watch your television, not that it matters because you didn't bother to watch it anyway. But so you know just make sure you're watching any channel around eleven tonight. Now I should let you get back to your sleep." The apparition said as it stood up.

"Oh and one more thing. You should really start practicing with your powers soon, those monsters will be here before you know it and you don't want to be caught with your pants down. Well at least not with ALL of them. Now your powers will get stronger as you practice so I say after you handle tomorrow's business you stay inside the rest of the day and practice because your sister will be home Sunday and you'll have no time then."

Zeke tried to pick up on some clues from what the apparition was saying. He seemed much more leading than he did yesterday. For example what did he mean by not having my pants down around all of the monsters. He tried to think about it some more but he could feel his consciousness slipping as his sleep resumed.

_________

This is the first chapter of the Zeke Jordan Chronicles. When I started writing this I really had no idea where the story would go and I still don't. That being said updates will probably slower than R.E.D. Tiger for those reasons. Then again I didn't really hit my stride with Tiger until I posted it and got so much feedback.

In this story I had the opportunity to provide how the sex feels from both perspectives, something I couldn't do in R.E.D. Tiger because of the narration style. So it's a little different than the sex scene in that story. As always all feedback is welcomed.

Also no one fully guessed what Alan was so I'll be contacting two people who partly guessed and using their information. If you get contacted please don't tell anyone what your idea was.

-TNWTBOD

TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers