All Comments on 'The Affair'

by sun_sea_sky

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
candyflossbabycandyflossbabyalmost 12 years ago
Fab!

Great story, I look forward to reading more from you!

X

simsoty74simsoty74almost 12 years ago
Nice

I hope both of them get caught. But the hubby is still in deep shit. The neighbor wife, well a low life. Hope you have more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

I think he should confess to his wife, beg her for forgiveness and then plan a scheme where the wife goes crying to her friend that her husband was just diagnoised as positive with HIV. HAHAHA

Seriously, he should build evidence and threaten to tell her husband. That would make them even on the blackmail, and they could just enjoy fucking each other for the sake of it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why should Melissa forgive him? He's a cheating dick, whether he was "seduced" or not. He deserves whatever he's got coming to him; it's Melissa that's unfairly going to suffer for this. If this story continues, I'd like to see her getting revenge on both of them. Maybe he goes to jail for rape and his little dominatrix-wannabe slut goes to jail for prostitution and theft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Payback

He should tell wife story of events and she should join him in making camera gal a lesbo whore to neighborhood. She licks for free and repentance.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
Interesting piece

More than decent writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You should describe the sex scenes more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Janet wants money, power, and other crazy stuff. Hello the guy has a part time job so pretty sure any money he gives her is really her supposed firend's. Of course with friends like Janet who needs enemies?

And Dan is perhaps the biggest fool of all. Not only is he a cheating bastard but there was not one bit of resistance on his part. He deserves to lose it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is a non-consent reluctance story

This isn't even close to being an erotic coupling, or erotic at all. Rape is never erotic,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super

Great read.

kuellarkuellaralmost 12 years ago
Great start!

This was a great read - Janet's plan is well thought out and well described; Dan never had a chance. (Well, not after he gave in the first time.) I think you've done a really convincing job showing Janet's expanding control over Dan, given his apparently weak character.

You hint at a continuation and I'm looking forward to seeing what more Janet has in store, and how Dan struggles to keep Melissa from finding out. That's going to be quite a balancing act, and I suspect he won't be able to manage it alone.

Anyway, nice work, and happy writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Too far too fast but...

...sort of a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong

not an erotic coupling. as an author you are off my list of return reading. TRASH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such implausible writing

It just doesn't work on any level. And her planned blackmail? This is why people get divorced and women like this end up in the hospital or the morgue. REALLY STUPID.

Pleasure_LoverPleasure_Loverabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Don't care about those nasty comments about how this isn't realistic. Those commenters need to learn that they re reading a piece of fiction, not a personal recount by a blackmail victim. In fact I don't think the events of this story are too impossible.

Though I agree this fits in much better in the Non-Consent/Reluctance section.

Still, this story is such a DAMN turn on! I especially like it that Dan is ducking without knowing he's on camera. And Janet's thoughts while she handles Dan are really well thought out. Exciting work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so hot

but you stopped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The end was not what I expected!

I thought he had told his wife what had happened and together they devised a plan for him to return to Janet as planned but to also record all of the audio! That would have been karma biting her in the butt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous