The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tremor of pleasure shivered through her body. She glanced at the bedside clock. Still plenty of time.

He held her tightly, wriggled into position, knew he was there when he felt the wet opening. Ahhhhhh, it had been a long time. Lonely evenings while his wife was out at meetings, with only his hand for relief. Now a real woman. A beautiful, sexy woman. Someone who had sucked his cock a few minutes ago. He pushed.

'No, Dan!' she cried. 'I don't think we should. Think of Melissa. Think of your wife.' He continued to push into her cunt. Beautiful. She closed her eyes. It was working. She knew she was wet. She wanted it too. Badly. But saying 'no' made it rape. Whatever her body wanted.

'It doesn't get much better than that,' she thought as he pushed into her again. A nice fuck, plus being able to hold a rape charge over someone. Sex. Control. It only left Money to be negotiated. And negotiated it would be. He would pay. Heavily.

'No!' she cried, louder, for the benefit of the imaginary camera. 'Stop!'

He was past caring, and he felt her wetness, her arms crushing him against her. Her body contradicted the words. And he didn't know about the camera. Yet.

He thrust into her, beyond caring. She beat her hands on his back, trying to push him away. Despite that, she felt the hotness of his cum as it spurted into her.

'Gosh, you needed that,' she thought. You will be putty in my hands. But what she actually did was jump off the bed and confront him ...

'How dare you!' she shrieked. 'I didn't mind you kissing me, but to fuck me when I said to stop! That's rape! Boy are you in for it!'

He looked hurt and confused. 'But ...'

She stalked back into the kitchen. Before he could follow she stuffed the camera back into her handbag. Then she grabbed her clothes, got dressed quickly. He followed her, confused. What had he done? SHE had seduced HIM! He couldn't grasp what had happened. She marched back out of the kitchen, dressed again, and back into the bedroom. 'Now what?', he thought. But she was doing that to cover the moment she put the bedroom camera into her handbag. The camera that didn't exist. But it had to be plausible that it MIGHT exist, and that she might have retrieved it.

Without a word, she left the house, leaving him bewildered. What had just happened? The cock sucking? The kissing? The fucking? And now this? He glanced at the clock. His wife was due back soon. Quickly he got dressed, put the coffee cups into the dishwasher. Ran back to the bedroom and put the blankets back onto the bed. Tried to make everything look normal.

He was in a dilemma. If he told Melissa that Janet had dropped in for coffee, and she subsequently denied it, trouble. If he said nothing, and Janet later said she had been over, trouble. Either way would look suspicious.

His phone chimed. A message from Janet. 'Do nothing, say nothing. Delete this message.' it said. That seemed clear. To do what she suggested was conspiring against his wife, but to disobey left him open to charges of adultery, or worse, rape. He knew Melissa took a dim view of infidelity. They had discussed it. It wouldn't go well if Janet accused him of sleeping with her. Of course, she couldn't prove it (he thought) but even the accusation would stick.

He deleted the message, knowing that he had subconsciously obeyed Janet, rather than reveal all to his wife.

His mind was a whirl over the next couple of days. Sex with Janet. Was it rape? Was he seduced? What about his wife? His marriage? He didn't know what to do.

--------

A few days later Melissa remarked over breakfast: 'Janet's coming around for coffee this morning. Oh, and she said she needed help from you with something to do with her phone.' She went back to reading the newspaper.

'Janet?', he thought? 'That blasted phone again? What now? What will she say to Melissa? But she asked for my 'help'. I can't very well not be there.' He shivered. He doubted anything good would come out of the morning.

At 10 in the morning the doorbell rang. It was Janet. Melissa showed her in. As Melissa bustled around getting the coffee things Janet offered an 'air kiss'. But it was accompanied by an arm around his waist, quickly released. There was an intimacy in her touch.

'Dan,' Janet said, 'can you help me with my mobile phone? I can't work out how to change the picture on the front screen.'

It was the same request as last time. He took the proffered phone. He froze. The picture on the screen was of him sucking her tits! He stared at it in horror. All Janet had to do was show the phone to Melissa and he was done for. Big time. Janet glanced over at Melissa, meaningfully.

'I've heard you have some software that might help. On your office computer?' Janet suggested helpfully.

'Oh yeah, yeah,' he replied, dragging his eyes away from the image. 'Sure, let's take a look.'

'Back in a minute,' Janet called out, as she followed Dan to his office.

Once in the office Dan stared at her. 'What, what?' he stammered.

'Didn't know about the cameras, did you lover-boy?' she asked sweetly. 'There are lots more photos like that.'

'Cameras?' he asked, feeling faint.

'Sure', she said, she pressed a button on her phone and showed him a picture of him naked with his cock pointing straight at her.

He felt faint, dizzy. He sat down. 'This can't be happening to me,' he thought.

'I've got a video of you fucking me on the bed. Well, raping me really. I was shouting 'no', remember? Want me to show Melissa? The sound is nice and clear. I like the bit where you say 'fuck Melissa'. That will go down a treat.'

'No, no, please,' he pleaded. 'I'll be out on the street three minutes later. The house is in her name you know. Tax reasons.'

'Right,' she smirked. 'This afternoon. My house. 2 pm sharp. Or else. Make up some reason why you'll be gone for a couple of hours, if she asks. Keep that tracksuit and T-shirt on.'

Before he could ask why, she had left, walking back to the kitchen. 'Thanks, Dan!' she called out. 'It's working great now!'

He sat in his office, stunned. Cameras? Rape? Videos of him fucking her? It was a nightmare. The photo of him sucking Janet's tits was bad enough. The rest must surely be worse. He started shaking. He had no alternative. He would have to obey her, go around to her house that afternoon. He knew the address was in the address book by the phone.

He dropped his head into his hands. What could he do? Plead with her to forgive him, forgive the rape, destroy the photos. What else could he do?

After lunch Melissa said she was going out for a few hours. 'Thank god,' he thought, 'I don't have to make up some lie. I can just quietly leave.'

He was walking up her driveway at two. He dare not annoy her by being late. Or early. Or anything. He rang the doorbell, she opened it promptly and invited him in.

He couldn't help noticing she was dressed in an even sexier way than the day they had fucked. A shorter skirt, a tight top, and bare feet. She offered her lips. He backed away.

'Dan!' she said. 'You aren't in a position to piss me off. Now come over and kiss me properly.' He hesitated, and she moved over, threw her arms around him, and kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue into his mouth aggressively.

He was confused, disoriented. Was she going to cry rape, or want to fuck him again? The pressure of her body against hers though was starting to cause him to respond physically.

She pulled away. Taking his hand she led him into their living room. 'Sit' she ordered. 'Next to me'.

He sat. She faced him. 'Those photos are great. You didn't spot the cameras did you?' He shook his head. 'Don't try to find the photos, the originals are hidden where you would never know to look. Not even in this house. At a friend's.'

'I've made up a nice batch. Ready for Melissa. Or the cops, even. You sucking my tits. Your cock sticking straight out towards me. You groping me. You leading me to the bedroom. Us fucking. Oh yes, and the video. Me saying 'no no' and you sticking it in right afterwards. Rape, pure and simple. And we both know, Melissa is anti-rape, don't we? For her 'no means no'. So you are in deep, deep shit my boy.'

'What do you want?' he asked, weakly. He guessed it would be something big.

'I'm glad you asked that,' she replied, moving closer so their legs touched. She dropped her hand on his leg, and started moving it up and down.

'First, sex whenever I want it. My husband is at work from 6 am to 9 pm. Useless arsehole. But YOU work part-time. You can make yourself available. And you will. Whenever I ask for it.'

Her hand had stopped moving up his leg and rested lightly on his cock. It stiffened involuntarily. She smiled. 'Yes, my lovely. WHENEVER I ask for it. You better start making up a list of excuses why you suddenly have to be called away for an hour. We wouldn't want Melissa to have suspicions would we?' She lightly stroked his bulge. He shuddered, and shook his head.

She went on, 'second, an allowance. My tight-arse husband gives me practically nothing to spend on myself. You will make sure I get $500 each week in cash. You might need to be a bit creative to get that much without raising suspicion. Invent some business investment or something.'

She pushed harder on his bulging cock, still contained within his pants. Once again he was finding it hard to think.

'Agreed?' she asked. 'Agreed? Or do I go back and show Melissa what is on my camera. And you can find a new house and a new wife.'

He looked around helplessly. What else could he do? He nodded.

'Great!' she giggled. 'Well, I want a fuck right now. I've been waiting for this moment for a while. Come to the bedroom.'

She took his hand and they walked down the house to the bedroom. It looked smaller than he remembered it. 'It's the guest room,' she explained. 'Can't have my husband getting suspicious about wrinkled bed clothes. Or semen on the sheets.' She neglected to add that it also had a couple of cameras sitting on top of the wardrobes, already activated, aimed at the bed. She intended to get the proof of his infidelity this time.

She stood closely in front of him, pulling his face towards her, kissing him. She didn't want him to look too closely around the room, and maybe spot the cameras.

Again she tossed the bedclothes on the floor, forcing him to get on top of the bed, in view of the cameras. 'Get your gear off,' she called, pulling her own top over her head.

'Whatever,' he thought. 'I can't be in much worse trouble.' He shrugged off his T-shirt, and dropped his pants and jocks.

She had kept her skirt on, but lay on the bed inviting him. As he lay on her she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him inwards. She felt his cock press up against her. Nice and hard. She wriggled so he felt her tits against his chest.

This was working out well, she thought. Now to replay the rape scene for the cameras. Just to be sure.

As his breathing quickened she whispered to him 'Dan? I have a fantasy about being raped. That's why I cried 'no' the other day. You see? I meant no harm. I want you to do it again. It makes me feel extra sexy. And you are so big and strong. What I love in a man.' She wriggled again. He was starting to be beyond caring what she wanted him to do, as long as he could fuck her.

'So, Dan,' she whispered into his ear. Loud enough for him to hear, but too soft for the cameras. 'I'm going to pretend you forced me into the room and ripped my top off. I'm going to call out 'no no' but I want you to ignore that. It's just my fantasy. Grope my breasts, roughly. Pull down my skirt, and my panties. Force yourself into me. Ignore whatever I say. Please? Pretty please?'

'Sure,' he replied, thinking that he was back in the more powerful seat. Things weren't looking too bad, a lot of extra sex, and only $500 per week for it. He could hide that, he was sure.

'OK, let's go,' she whispered. She started to struggle. On cue, he wrestled her back on the bed.

'Lie still you bitch!' he yelled. He clamped his hands on her tits, kneading them roughly. Then he reached down, pulled her skirt down over her kicking legs, and then the panties. She tried to escape, but he grabbed her around the waist, and forced her back onto the bed.

She looked frightened, but inside she could hardly contain her glee. Another rape scene. Even better than a few days ago. All on camera. 'Best to string it out,' she thought. The more she made him wait the more genuine it would become. His cock was sticking straight out already. He wanted it. The more she made him wait the rougher he would be. Just what she wanted.

She begged him loudly, 'No, no, Dan! What's come into you? Think of Melissa! What are you doing? Don't, please! I've only ever done it with my husband. He'll kill me!'

'Shut up, bitch!' Dan shouted back. He pinned her arms down, and forced himself over her body. She twisted and writhed.

Seeing her naked, voluptuous body writhing underneath him stirred something primeval in Dan. It wasn't too hard to act now. He really did want her, no matter what. He held her arms out of the way and dropped onto her stomach. He forced her legs apart with his, wriggling around so his cock was lined up with her cunt.

She tried again, 'think of Melissa! Doesn't she mean anything to you? Please don't.' She struggled pathetically.

His brain was totally focused on his goal now. 'Fuck Melissa, stupid bitch," he responded. 'She only lets me have it when SHE wants it.'

Sensing the moment was fast approaching, Janet made a last attempt to make the rape look really terrible for the cameras. 'Please, please, no, no, no' she begged. She waited until his cock was about to push into her, in case her last act put him off. She could see his climax and desire building. Nothing would stop him now. As his cock forced its way in she started sobbing. 'Oh no, no, no!'

It was too late. He jerked, stiffened and gradually went limp.

'Did it,' she thought. 'Explain that away, bozo.' The pleasure of the fuck, and her control over him softened her. She wrapped her legs around him, smiled and kissed him.

'You were fantastic,' she said. He looked pleased.

'Wait,' she said, as he moved to get off the bed. 'My turn. You DO know, don't you, that most women can't climax from straight sex? Does Melissa?'

He looked confused. 'I think so, she's never complained.'

'Not quite proof positive, is it?' she remarked. 'How often do you two do it?'

'About once a week,' he replied.

'Hardly shows deep passion, does it? Well, get started. Lie next to me, suck my tits gently, and gently feel me up. Over my clit.'

His hands betrayed his ignorance. She grabbed a hand and showed him. 'There, feel that? It's like a small penis just above my opening. And it is sensitive like one too. So gentle strokes are what's needed.' She lay back, and let him try again.

He did better next time, so she relaxed into the rhythm of it. Not too bad, she would train him up more in future. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter, the lubrication helping his finger do its work. Her attention started focusing totally on her clit, his hand, and the magic it was doing. Her breathing slowed.

He could feel her body's response and felt pleased. He didn't know he could have that affect on a woman. Sex was normally about his own pleasure. He just assumed his wife was enjoying it as well. She seemed to. Well, she didn't complain. Now he saw how being more active was actually sexier. He felt himself starting to harden up again.

Her body started bucking as moans of pleasure escaped her lips. He had to firmly press his hand against her as her hips jerked around. Finally with a long shuddering sigh she relaxed.

'Hmmmm,' she said dreamily. 'I liked that. We'll be doing it again. Soon.'

'The cameras will have liked it too,' she thought to herself. 'Well, on with the plan ...'

She got up, slipped back into her skirt and T-shirt, not bothering with the bra. He started to dress as well.

As he reached for his jocks she ordered 'Leave the jocks off. Just stuff them into your pocket. You can put them on later.' His eyebrows raised.

'I like to see the 'effect' I have on men,' she explained. It's easier with just your tracksuit on.'

She led him by the hand to their living area, and sat him down next to her on the couch. She hitched herself forwards so their legs were touching, and put her hand on his leg. She intended to keep the sexual pressure on. He glanced down at her tits. Her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, with no bra to hide them. She saw his eyes and smiled.

'You can look, I don't mind. In fact, I like to show them off.'

The T-shirt had a V-cut at the top, and as she leant forwards towards him he could see down it, see the round breasts, and the nipples. His cock hardened some more. She glanced down at his growing bulge. Perfect! It was like having a diagram. She moved her hand a bit further up his leg, hitching even closer to him. He stared at her tits now, looking like he was going into a trance.

She smiled to herself again. She had the power. Now to use it. The video of him apparently raping her, suitably edited, could be saved for later. When he tried to escape from her domination. Right now, it wasn't necessary. Pure sex was working nicely at the moment.

She moved even closer, her face only inches from his. Her hand now lightly rested on his cock, slowly moving backwards and forwards. It popped up into her hand. He started breathing shallowly.

It was never like this with Melissa, he thought. Sex was just something they did quickly. But here, he was being teased, gradually brought to the brink. He could feel the tension building up again. He didn't want the hand to stop its gentle movements.

'So,' she whispered. 'You fuck Melissa once a week, huh?'. He nodded. 'What day? Or does it vary?'

He hesitated. This was getting pretty personal, and he knew Melissa would not want details about their sex life becoming public. As he hesitated, her hand stopped moving. 'Well?' she asked, 'tell me.'

Desperate to keep her hand moving he replied, 'Thursday usually. On Monday she works late, on Tuesday she has a meeting, on Wednesday ...'

'Spare me.' Janet replied. She started moving her hand again. A reward. A reward for a faithful puppy dog. Which was what he was going to be for her. She knew a bit about how animals were trained. When they did what the trainer wanted they were rewarded.

'Thursdays, huh? That's tomorrow. Hmmmmm. I suppose if I send that photo of you kissing my tits to her mobile, it wouldn't be tomorrow, would it? Or the Thursday afterwards? Or after that?' She smiled sweetly. She stopped moving her hand. A warning.

'Please, god, don't do that' he pleaded. 'I'll do anything.' She stared at him, eyebrows raised. 'Anything at all,' he repeated. She started moving her hand again. Another small reward for good behaviour. She was going to start making him work harder for those rewards. Then he would appreciate them more at the end.

'Now, Dan' she said, as his eyes started becoming a bit unfocused again. 'That $500 you agreed on. Run up the local ATM and get it out in cash. Then bring it back here.' Her hand stopped moving while she waited for the response.

He hesitated. He noticed her hand had stopped moving, was desperate for it to continue.

She reinforced the incentive, 'if you are quick we might have time for another fuck. Would you like that?'

His eyes opened wide. A second? In the same day? He never did it twice with Melissa. But his erection was becoming painful. 'Sure, Janet, but ...' Her hand moved again over his cock, stroking it. He relaxed slightly.

She knew he was about to suggest they fuck first. She could tell he was aching for it. But, she thought, 'money first, sex afterwards. Better that way.' And he needed the extra incentive.