The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped up. 'On your way lover boy. I'll be waiting. Don't be long. Oh, and bring back the ATM receipt. I'll want that. Can't have Melissa finding it.'

He nodded.

'Better put your jocks on,' she giggled. 'People might stare.' Indeed, his cock was making a big tent out of his tracksuit pants.

Dan put on his jocks and runners, and hurried out of the door, with only one thought on his mind. Sex. Soon.

Fifteen minutes later he was back. She had time to move one of the video cameras to point at the couch, change the memory cards, get fresh camera batteries, and put on some more perfume.

As soon as he was inside, and the door closed, she gave him a full-length hug, deep mouth kiss, and ground her hips into him. Positive reinforcement. She wanted him to associate giving her money with pure pleasure.

He handed her the cash. 'The ATM receipt?' she asked, holding out her hand. 'Oh yeah,' he said, handing that over too.

She briefly closed her eyes with pleasure. That receipt was priceless. Thankfully he didn't think to simply throw it away. In future she might have to train him not to, but not today. Men with sex on their minds didn't think too clearly, she knew.

Imagine a year's collection of receipts, she thought. Impossible for him to justify how SHE would have his receipts, with his ATM account number on it, in her possession. And, in time, thousands of dollars worth. If she ever showed them to Melissa she knew that not only would she divorce Dan, she would fight tooth and nail for every possession he had, convinced he had given their money --- HER money --- to his mistress.

She led him back to the couch, anxious to continue with the positive reinforcement for giving her the cash. She sat him down, and sat facing him, on top of his hips, straddling them. Her breasts were virtually pushed into his face, and his cock was pushing against her cunt through his pants. She hadn't put any knickers back on.

She wriggled around, keeping the pressure on his cock. Immediately she felt it push up into her through the tracksuit. She kissed him again, deeply. Tongue thrusting in and out, hinting at the movement of his cock later on. In, out. Slowly, sensuously.

She flicked her head back, putting her breasts right in front of his mouth. He moved in, sucking her right tit through the T-shirt. She moaned. He pushed the T-shirt out of the way, exposing her bare breast. Suck, suck, lick. She continued to squirm, leaning back a bit to make sure the action would be clearly caught on camera.

His cock was now painfully struggling against his tracksuit. 'Pants off,' she whispered. In a moment it was done. She dropped her skirt to the ground. Before climbing back on she grabbed a condom from the shelf behind the couch. 'Better put this on' she suggested. 'Don't want any little Dans running around.'

He looked briefly worried, 'I thought you were on the Pill?'

'Best to be safe,' she replied, neither confirming nor denying it. She quickly tore the packet open and slipped the condom onto him, then settled back on top of him. With her bare breasts in his face, and her cunt pushing down on his cock, his thoughts quickly returned to his own desires. His urgent desires. She wriggled a bit more and felt the cock straining to point up, up inside her.

Pushing up briefly, she repositioned so his cock slid quickly inside. She was wet herself, both from the pleasure of his attention to her tits, and the thought of the control she was building over him. She leaned forwards and pulled off his T-shirt. She wanted them both totally naked on the video. No room for any doubt.

It didn't take him long to come again. Her build-up had done its work on him. He shuddered another big orgasm into her, then fell back limply against the couch back.

She watched him with amusement, waiting for him to offer to help her climax again. But no such offer. Wryly, she thought, 'he IS going to need training. By the time I've finished with him, his only thought is going to be: 'is she happy?'

For now though, the important thing was the condom. With his DNA in it. It had to be saved.

'Gosh you are fantastic!' she purred. 'Here, let me touch that huge dick. It's much larger than my husband's.' It was in fact rather limp now, but what man could refuse such a compliment? With his cock limp it was easy to pull the condom off. She was careful to not turn it inside out, she wanted to keep all that semen.

'I'll just bin it,' she said, skipping out to the kitchen. In fact, she quickly tied a knot in it, preserving its contents, and put it away safely for the future.

Quickly returning, she slipped back into her clothes, and watched as he did the same. As he was reaching for his tracksuit she thought of the punishment. For not offering to help her climax again. The training had to be done quickly to be effective. Good behaviour was rewarded. Bad behaviour was punished. Quickly, effectively.

She stepped up close to him, forcing him to let go of his pants. He thought she wanted another kiss. She put one arm firmly around his back, holding him steadily against her. She didn't want him to be able to escape. She backed him against the sofa, and reached down with her other hand. Sure enough, his cock was limp this time. Twice in one day was probably enough. Useful information to have though. She reached under it to lightly grasp his balls. His control point.

'You know, Dan, you didn't offer to help me come the second time. Do you remember that?' He looked a bit confused again. 'Remember I told you that us girls need help to come?' He nodded. Her grip tightened slightly. He noticed it now. It was not quite as erotic when that firm. 'I hope I won't have to remind you again.' Her grip tightened again. 'I make bread as a hobby, you know. I knead dough. My hands are quite strong.' She made sure she had both balls firmly in hand, and squeezed hard.

'Ow!' he yelped, 'stop!'

'I'm waiting for you tell me it won't happen again, Dan,' she responded, smiling sweetly into his eyes. 'It will be worse for you if I have to keep squeezing. A lot worse.'

His arms were around her back, making it impossible for him to push her away. He couldn't back away because of the couch. The pain was starting to bring tears to his eyes.

She thought contemptuously, 'Little baby! This is going to be SO easy.'

'Stop, stop,' he pleaded. 'It won't happen again. I'm sorry. You were so damn sexy, I forgot.'

She lessened the pressure a tad. 'It won't happen again?' she said, to make sure.

'No, no. I'll think of you next time. Sorry.' He looked miserable.

'OK, you are forgiven,' she replied, removing her hand. She kissed him, 'just wanted to make sure you understood. I have needs too. Hope I didn't hurt you too much.'

'No, it was OK,' he said, trying to look brave.

'OK then,' she replied brightly. 'Tomorrow morning at 10 then.'

He looked doubtful. The pain in his balls made him feel a little less enthusiastic than before. 'I'm not sure if I can ...'

'Dan, look at me,' she said sternly. I have 20 photos loaded into my phone. I can send them all to Melissa by the time you get home. Then you'll be out in the street. Don't bother coming back here, I HAVE a husband. And don't think about grabbing the phone and smashing it. They are just copies. The originals are somewhere very, very safe.'

She went on, 'tell me you'll be here at 10 tomorrow, or I hit Send. Tell me. Remember, it will be fun. A lot of fun.' She moved closer so he could see her tits better. As he hesitated, she turned, walked over and picked up the phone. 'Good luck when you get home,' she said, finger hovering over it.

'Wait, I'll be here, I'll be here!' he promised. It was that or find somewhere else to sleep that night. His wife earned a lot more than he did. If she kicked him out he was fucked, and he knew it.

'Great!' she replied. Little rewards, she remembered. She smiled sweetly, hugged him, and kissed him. He felt a little stiff in her arms, no doubt because of the pain in his balls. He was resentful. Just like a child! She giggled. But unlike a child, he responded to sex. She moved her chest sideways and back, to push her breasts into his chest.

He could feel her nipples pushing into him. Their close proximity meant he could smell her perfume again. She stroked his back, nibbling at his ear. It was working. The pain was receding and he was responding to her again. She dropped her hands down, inside his tracksuit pants, inside his jocks, and started caressing his bare bum. Unbelievably, he felt his erection starting up again.

'Time to go, lover boy,' she said. 'Don't want anyone getting suspicious. See you tomorrow at 10.' She smiled and led him to the door.

As he walked back to his car that last kiss was what he remembered. He started to look forwards to the next morning.

Meanwhile, Janet did the rounds of her house, getting the camera memory cards with their incriminating videos, grabbing the condom with his DNA in it, and cleaning up so the place wouldn't look suspicious to her husband. She hid the camera chips, the ATM receipt, and the condom in the special secret place she used, one her husband knew nothing about.

She was ready for the next round.