All Comments on 'The Affair Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good start

This is good start. This leaves one wondering if the seperation is permanent or do they get back together. I think they may as well fill out the divorce papers unless she has one hell of a story. But from what she was saying while mark was fucking her I, personally, wouldn't want her back.

She can go find what it is she REALLY likes.

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Great Start

A great start DG. I really liked the start where he stated his opinions on the cheating wives stories. I don't know if shooting Mark was a good idea in the long run, because now he faces the possibility of murder charges - probably 2nd degree - "in the heat of passion". He shouldn't stay married to Linda. She had her chance to come clean. If she had, they might have saved the marriage after lots of counselling. I look forward to part 2. What is his wife going to do now that he is leaving her? How will their daughter react when she hears about her mother the slut, and the death of her lover? How will Susan react? If Susan wasn't a swinger, than will she be happy her lying, cheating husband is no longer in her life? Lastly is what is the husband going to do in the future?

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
I didnt like it much

and I dont know why you are writing a part 2.

The line about 'how can she tell me she loves me after doing this? If she did really love me, she wouldnt have hurt me like this.' was pretty good but thats about as far as I can go on this story.

As a whole, I it was too short and that the characters werent fleshed out enough. I appreciate that you tried to get right to the meat but you went a bit overboard imo. For me, there wasnt enough back story or character descriptions to even care why she did it or how much she hurt him.

Hope you have another suprise coming and chapter 2 isnt just another 'wife protests her love even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary' story. Unless you give them more substance, I dont see the point of hearing yet another woman cry about how much she loves her husband when she didnt give two shits about him the day before. A portrayal of a realistic cheater who doesnt care about her husband and/or has been cheating for years might be a nice change of pace though (dont go too far though).

p.s. I know you hate it when people criticize when we dont even know whats going to happen but tough titty :P As long as you keep posting these annoyingly short chapters, I will keep making comments about what might be coming (Im not basing my vote on what may be coming in chapter 2 though. Based on some of your past work, I wouldnt bet on another wife pretends remorse story, or bet against a more realistic storyline. I just dont think you told us enough about the characters to care is all).

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

Good start and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
25MM?

Like your stories but I'm a sucker for cheating wife stories where the wife gets her just desserts.

One technical point. I think you mean he had a .25 cal pistol. a 25mm would have a diameter of around an inch! I don't think he would have survived three of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sexy..... NOT!

Another hate story, as anti-erotic as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why

he should have used a bigger gun and now what is susan going to tell the cops....will his wife still stand up for him if he leaves her... i reckon he could just disappear and leave her with nothing i really cant see them back together as she had her chance ...when he said what he said she should have known he knew that that wasnt the first time ...stupid bitch in more ways than one

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
needs more work . . .

The characters: You've given us no reason to care what happens to any of them. AS far as we know, this could have been going on for years. He could have been an abusive husband, not physically as you explained he thought he would never would have hit his wife, but emotionally he could be the biggest asshole in the world--we just don't know.

The rape excuse: The first time the police question her, he will find himself in jail, unless she helps by not mentioning that the husband is the one who caused the busing and ripped the clothing.

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story But

Chuck was asking for trouble. You can wade out so far off shore until the undertow & current get you. That's what happened to the marriage.

Chuck is not a totally sympathetic character---far from it.

Now to the story as a story: I think it works. We will see what Linda's explanation is but the plot has played itself out----okay, will Chuck be charged with murder? It's secondary in this kind of story. I don't know what motivation will be given to Linda except for the fact that she got a thrill from the affair. She was trying to please Chuck? No. It was behind his back.

I don't know where else this story can be taken. If you can get more out of it than the wailing and gnashing of teeth, great, but it will be tough to do. Justice? What is Justice? Everybody lost in this story---all 4 of the main characters. Is that the moral of the story? Are there any significant character revelations that will wow the reader? If there are, great (I'm starting to sound like a Guiness commercial), but I'll be surprised if there is anything significant.

However, keep the stories coming. I don't want to sound too negative a note & discourage the writers that I look forward to reading. All the criticism is to get the authors to doa better job, or take a different strategy in the next story.

Now let me read the insights of other readers.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Start

Really interesting start, a little change from the usual.

I wish to read the second episode very soon.

Thank You Guy

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Grrreat!

I think your story was great. I for one don't care if there is a whining wife aspect. In a cheating wife story or a cheating husband story if there ever are any, the pain of getting caught and paying the price for the infidelity is what makes it work.

Reconciliations are rare when the spouse actually catches the cheater in action. And in this case she told Mark she loved his cock and he could have her anytime. Now who would want to stay with a wife who said that to her lover?

The fact that Chuck even made the offer to Linda to continue the marriage if she was truthful was kind of strange to me after that comment.

Anyway, great story. I look forward to the continuation of this story and other stories in the future.

Charleybear

p.s. A confirmed LWN by the way.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
You have my attention!

I have enjoyed all of your stories and this is no exception. I'm looking forward to seeing how your characters play out this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Good Work

Liked the story but don't know how the husband is going to get away with the shooting.

1- If he leaves the wife she may rat him out

2- They did a rape kit on her, they probably didn't find evidence of a struggle (skin under nails, etc.)

3- Man might live long enough to tell his side.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

A very good first chapter. loved it

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Vrey intense

The writing was a little choppy however it certainly was intense.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting!

I don't like your fantasy story content. It reeks of male chauvinism and adherence to man-made dogma. Women should be free to fuck who they want to fuck and when they want to fuck, even to the point that they might get preggie by someone other than their husband. For some odd reason, man made laws for his sex partner to be faithful to him alone, AFTER God made the world in 6 days, rested on the 7th and looked back calling what He had made as being "good". That goodness includes the ability of a woman or man to fuck other women or men outside of another man-made dogmatic term called "marriage", other than their first sex partner. There is absolutely nothing wrong from strictly religious beliefs outside of man-made dogma for two adults of the opposite sex to fuck at will, even to the point that the female gets pregnant. If a man is "married" to a woman and truly loves her, then any fetus that is planted into her tummy and grows to become a baby and is birthed by her, he should be man enough to accept it and raise it as his own. People do this every day and it is called adoption, both by parents that neither are blood related to the kid, or by one parent of a new union that may marry the parent of a child or children. Basically there is no difference. In the sex act, little is resultant of the flooding of a vagina with cum, semen, sperm unless an ovulating egg is fertilized...in most cases of sex there is no resultant telling tale that the cunt has been fucked after 2 or 3 days.

Your imagination is goofy when your story is seriously examined, and does not warrant any higher grade than this.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
i'm with

PAPATOAD, good read, good start, can't wait to see where you take it from here.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Damn, after I saw the rant that Don numbers made,

I had to read this story. Another great story from you. Hopefully she didn't see his reading of erotic stories as an invitation to "fulfill his fantasy." I don't see anyway that both of these people are not going to be scarred for life by this betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

I am interested in seeing how you finish this story. I won't comment until then.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked you story, specifically the part

about him being faithful and wanting her to be that way also. I don't agree with Don and his ramblings. Your story was well written and intense and I am very interested in where you plan on taking it from there. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY SO FAR

I really liked the fact that the husband shot the bastard that was fucking his wife. Now lets just see what the whore wife does. Might not have been a bad idea if he had shot his whore wife to. Don87654, it take it that you are a sick, wimpy, cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Her idea

When she said she didn't want to live without him,he should have said OK and shot her,it was her idea after all.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I love your comments,especially when they are pointed at the caracters rather then me. Chapter 2 has been submitted and should be posted within the next 2 days. Hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again for reading my stories. That's what makes writing them worth while. A few surprises in

chapter 2. No chapter 3.

Thank you

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Over the top

1) While adultery is not a good thing, it is not a capital offense; and murder certainly is.

2) Adultery does not usually occur in a vacum; as depicted in this story, they were playing stupid and dangerous games that led to this.

3) Why is it that most of these posts are about cheating wives, when it is the husbands that usually are the first to cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
damned what others have said...

yes, damned what your other reders have said. what better way to protect one's dignity. he did the right way of addressing the wife's lover. and the wife too...her utterance at the height of her passion gives herself away. tell me...who can accept a wife like that? probably, only men like don87654.

can't wait to read the conclusion. thanks for writing stories where men are real men...not wimp like don87654.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally a story from the other side

I was beginning to think that all you evangelical Christians who hated cuckold stories were only good at leaving comments fit for racists and morons. Yet you have done a good job. There may be some holes in the story but still well written. Unfortuantely I have to do what your cohorts do, leave a 0 regardless of the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
About those surprises...

Surprises in chapter two? Not anymore there aren't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Makes me wonder

All you haters of DG's stories. Why do you read them, we'll probably hear from all of you again after you read

Chapter 2. Go for it DG hear, there are plenty of us who like your stories. Kind of makes you wonder who the narrow minded really are. Thanks for a good read.

An avid reader

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Without remorse

I saw parallels in this story with Drifter’s “Caught in a blizzard”. In that, story a husband and his teen son return home early from a hunting trip to discover his wife in bed with another man. The husband confronts the pair, forces the wife to scar her lover’s face, then pretends to let him go, shoots him in the arm while fleeing and then dials 911 claiming a rape has occurred. Then the husband blackmails the wife to back his lie.

In this story, we have similar elements with one big exception – the husband here has committed premeditated murder. That aspect removed whatever hero status he might have had and reduced my level of interest.

But it was the behavour of the characters afterward that concerned me. Neither the husband nor wife gives a second notice to her lover’s murder. I can somewhat understand the husband’s attitude, but the wife? The dialog between them in the hospital I found lacking. No concern about consequences, judicial or otherwise. No concern about taking a life (unbeleivable in and of itself since killing a man WILL bother even the toughest of us). The conversation was almost surreal, and it was completely unrealistic!

Earlier this woman has witnessed her husband kill a man and she begged for her own life. Her husband’s act was so outrageous that I could not imagine her asking for forgiveness, let alone reconciliation. However, I could see her being deathly afraid of him and barring him from visiting her. That would have been more consistent with reality.

You can build an interesting story where the protagonist is a cold-blooded murderer. The elements are here, particularly if you focus more on Susan as the sympathetic character. Unfortunately, you have not done that, and as written, I’ve lost interest in any succeeding chapters. You’ve not given me as a reader a reason to CARE what happens to these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, if it was me...

I would have waited for my wife to talk to the police before I had my "come to Jesus" meeting with her.

At this point I think she would be thinking about cutting her losses!

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beware the Flames

The husband went too far. Yes- she cheated but he led her into the games (e.g., adult theatre, flashing)that set the stage for the affair. She was not short-changing him in the bedroom. Then there was the wife-sharing stories he read and no doubt she was aware that he read for enjoyment.

Now Mark's children does not have a father and Susan does not have a husband. So she lies to cover his posterior when he committed cold blooded murder. I hope that she tells him off and then tell the truth to the police.

Those who play with fire should not be surprised if they are singed! Keep up the good work and I look forward to the conclusion.

SleeplessinMD

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Consequences...

I agree with the comments that premeditated murder is not excused by adultery, however, when you screw somebody else's wife, there is ALWAYS a risk that you'll wind up on the wrong side of a gun or a baseball bat or a knife. With so many willing single women in the world, I guess I never understood the mentality of going for a married woman!

Can't say that I loved this story, though, as none of the characters seem like people I'd want for neighbors or friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

You sure get the comments, both good and bad. That's the sign of a good story.All you have is the difference of opinions of the readers. I Enjoy your writings. Waiting for Ch.2

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Lots of comments

but not enough in the story about any character for me to care about any of them.

Is there a Ch2? Who cares?

I'll probably read it out of curiousity, just to see whre it goes.

And please insert my standard comment about these brain dead women in cheating stories.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Dont understand why people keep saying its

the husbands fault his wife cheated. What I read was a story where the husband was careful to make sure his wife understood the difference between fantasies in the heat of passion and what he wanted irl. What is the point of even being married if you cant talk to your wife about stuff as long as you are clear and dont let things lead someplace you dont want to go?

No matter what sex games they played, I dont see how he encouraged her affair. He told his wife that he didnt want her to fuck other guys no matter what they talked about in the sack and asked her to back off when she was taking her games with Mark too far. He even asked about her beliefs regarding sex and love just before she fucked him over. She even told him that it would break her heart to see him with another woman just before she fucked Mark. They were on the same page (barring any suprising revelations to come) so it doesnt really seem like the husbands fault to me.

Im not saying any of this justifies killing Mark but thats another matter entirely. From my pov it wasnt worth killing Mark. Husband essentially threw his life away over nothing (a marriage to a woman who thinks so little of you that she will lie to your face and do something she knows will hurt you only days after you ask her not to is nothing from my perspective). He wasnt married to Mark and Mark wasnt the one who said he loved him etc. Killing Mark didnt make anything go away and it didnt make the wife suddenly start to love him and be a person he would want to stay married to so it was basically a futile, stupid gesture on his part and not even close to being worth the price that will be paid (maybe not in fiction though).

Anyway, there is supposed to be a suprise coming and maybe it will turn out there was some kind of reason for the wife's behavor. Cant see it given their prior converstations regarding fidelity and fantasy, not to mention her comments to her lover, but anything is possible. Maybe the husband precipitated her cheating through something that hasnt been revealed yet. Based on what was written so far though, the husband didnt lead his wife to cheat and trying to insinuate that private (or even public) sex games between a husband and wife lead to infidelity is a big leap in logic from where Im sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It is about time.

It is about time that someone wrote a story where the husband steps up and acts like a man. Although, I think it might have been better if he would have just beat the crap out of the guy. That being said, I like where you're going. Don't let us down in the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Work Author - You are Refreshing and

unpredictable in your process. I am puzzled about some of the comments regarding the depth of characters portrayed and his violent reaction to what he saw and heard.

In a short story of several pages it is nearly impossible spacewise to paint a total character facet by facet let alone 2,3 or 4. As this was from his point of view, we know him better than anyone else as expected.

As to his violent reaction, I could see taking the gun to scare someone which is what he was going to do at lover boys house (certainly not shoot him in front of his wife). So, he hurries home to see and hear what he feared then studly raises up, looks at the cuckolded hubby and says "Nice Pussy eh" - well, if a gun happened to be on my person to scare someone - methinks mine would have gone off as his did. Could it - has it - did it happen - of course it has by women and men. Was it right - thats for the courts to decide. Please don't torque the author for writing what can and does happen in real life as you well know - sign up for jury duty where cases are decided one at a time as they are all different in some way.

Author - you are appreciated for your talent, imagination and theme of marital consequence - thanks again - with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dumb and Dumber[er]

This is dumb and dumber (or dumberer). The person dumber than the dumb wife is, of course, the husband.

In old Roman Law, “killing a wife [and the person she’s cheating with] in the heat of passion,” if the husband found them together, was considered justified killing.

This, as you can see, ain’t no ole Roman time!

The dumbERER husband’s might as well “expose” his dick, too, since he’s already exposed to two people, he intended to kill in a premeditated way.

Why would a woman he has physically abused, in front of her lover, who MERELY FUCKED HER ROYALLY,,, why would such a woman NOT tell the police who cold bloodedly shot her lover and then abused her?

She has nothing to lose by telling the truth: Yes, I was having an affair, but that’s because my husband is lousy in the sex department and he’s a brute, as you can see for yourself. He physically and mentally abused me and he’s shot another man multiple times, intending to kill him. If we didn’t have kids, he’d probably have shot me dead, too, being a simple, brutish neanderthal that he is.....

The husband, remember, has already TOLD HER he’s willing to “see you in hell”.

The wife, if truly slightly more intelligent than that neaderthal --- but the author wanted to make think he’s the wronged person, so wrong, in fact, that he’s not thinking right; ‘tis because he loved the woman so very very much! oh, please! --- should save her own ass, literally, and let the police deal with this killer wannabe, and NOT LIE to protect him, as he’s going to make her suffer more in the future.

Let him go to prison for a few years. Get the hell away from places he knows. Go and be with whoever who can satisfy you better, whether in the sex department or in any other dimensions.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
A comic from the past once said,

"It could happen." Judy Tenuta

It is a story folks. It can be what DG Hear wants it to be. And, personally I like the way he thinks.

Thanks for a good read. I look forward to hearing her side.

An Over The Top reader.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gee - Aren't We Sensitive!

The purpose of comments is to express our views hopefully to show appreciation to the author and to provide feedback on how you felt about his or her work. The last thing I want to do is to alter or influence his work.

I love DG Hear's stories! They are insightful, creative and well rooted in reality. Most of the stories on this site are stroke stories (which is OK) reflecting a fantasy.

Point 1#: short story = limited character development

It is up to the reader to use his or her imagination to fill in the gaps.

Point #2: If you write a realistic story those who comment are going to speak to the feasibility of the story. My previous comments were directed not toward the author creating such a character but what comes next for that character.

There was actually a story on this site where the husband played sex games and read erotica and the wife set up a scene where the husband would "catch" her and her lovers in the act thinking that he would enjoy it even though he told her to the contrary. The husband went off and damaged the lovers getting himself arrested. It was totally realistic that the wife thought that the husband would get off on the cuckold scene.

Anyway my comments were a poor attempt to guess where this story goes next.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story!

Good story DG. How do you do it. I looked at your bio and you have 22 submitted stories since June. Of course some of these were more then 1 chapter. Most of them are winners, really good reads. I just want to appluad your work. I don't know how people can give you low marks. Even though they don't like the caracter they must like the story or wouldn't read it. Isn't not liking the caracter part of a story. When you can take revenge on them?For me I'll be there to read them as long as you write them. Thanks for leaving the comments open. I think we all like to air our opinions both good and bad. It just bothers me when they take thier personal bias out on the authors.Thanks again for letting me spout, and of course waiting for the next chapter.An avid reader of your work.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Mutha! The tension......Ch 02 better be quick!

Great start, got us pulled in well and truly. DG, you know you're on a winner when the comment box explodes. Soak up the platitudes and ignor the naysayers. I like this new plotline for you, good old fashioned revenge, and it's out of the way at the end of the first chapter bravo! Your lead character suffers in a very real way...you got the timing right, anyone who's going to become unhinged enough to plot to kill can only last a day or maybe two at the most before extracting the vengeance. I'm not going to criticise your plot, after all it is FICTION. Nothing but the rabblings come to life off the seed of an authors' idea. Apart from the many other aspects to this forum, it's also a place where writers can play out their skills and ideas in an erotic, lifestyle fantasy, even thought provocing or theraputic outlet medium, accepting all comers. As someone has said, you're not expecting Pulitzer prize works of literature here (even though many are in fact more entertaining!).

That the critics have problems separating fact and fiction is a credit to you and your ilk, DG, writing that raises emotions has good qualities.

Most of us don't give a fart if there's a run of 'brain dead female characters', because we've seen just as many equally challenged male story leads, you know the clueless cuckold wimp we're all so tired of. Nor do we give a shit if a critic declares they've 'stopped reading". That they are so vain to think that might have effect on the rest of us really is having delusions of grandeur on their part. You'd have very few stories of digestable length if all the characters were flawless, high IQ college grads. The forum is about writers who give of their art freely, good bad or ugly, and we thank them.

DG etal write about the shit that happens to people who make mistakes, plan deceit, are sex obsessed or similarly fucked up enough to be entertaining. And on that point, when do we get the next installment of what happens next to this fucked up pair???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
5 ft 4 and a 140 lbs..hate to

tell you but that;s real fat. You are right about one thiong tho..she ain't no Barbie doll. Matter of fac she ain't no doll at all..unless you mean the defination of a doll as something you undress and play with ..I think both the characters are real losers and the biggest loser of all is the so called author..author??? hahahahahahah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i don't like the i have nothing to live for

there your daughter and a billion other women.if you live good after the affair and divorce,she will go nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not one of your best

I normally look forward to reading your stories, but this one is a little bit over the top for my taste.--no logic to explain wifes sudden jump into bed with Marc-- no discussion wth wife--just bang, bang and shoot the bastard. This from a man who was showing his wife's pussy to Marc a few days earlier. --also no shock on Marc's face when he caught the lovers. The whole thing is just not up to your normal standard of excellance. the Ct Yankee

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
The affair

DG you said that Linda was pregnant before they got married

was she having an affair before that happened or was the baby Mikes then?

When mike walked into the house the first time and spotted them having sex then why didnt he end it then Linda even stated in her comment that she had been fucking the guy 4 other times i think she has been unfaithful prior to the marriage.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Woah! Best entry on this site!

Never seen an entry this good! I never thought he'd use the gun, but Hell, that was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree with "Beware the Flames"

As a big fan of DG Hear,I found this story disappointing. What does the Chuck expect? He visits adult book stores and lifts his wife's skirt up to her waist while he fingers her pussy in front of all the customers, then trades her panties with his friend in return for friends wifes panties. In short he act like a real letcherous pervert with his wife in public. First story of DG Hear that I thought was really bad.

60 year old George

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well done story

It even may be overdone but it is perfectly in the pattern of real happenings. You start to dance on the edge and you may

fall over the cliff. My first reaction is that Chuck shares the guilt here.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Great action,suspense + my devious ideas

Where we stand per the middle of the story, Chuck is

vulnerable from two fronts; the first is Linda, who as one commentator said, has nothing to loose, and could, as a revenge at her husband, change her testimony and now tell the truth –this time with a lot of corroborating details (it’s always easier to tell the truth, as it does not carry the risk of clashing with some other facts). The other front is of course the lover’s wife. Was she in on her husband private fun with Linda? If Chuck had not checked this with her prior to the shooting to make sure she was not part of some swinging scheme, she has no reason to cover for him either. Unless some unexpected development are about to be uncovered in the second chapter, Chuck should have been looking for a very good defense lawyer by now…<P>

I was reminded of your excellent sequel: “Laws of the heart - Alternative ending”. There, you had the wife’s future loyalty pretty much guaranteed by the wife's fear of the husband. The cheating wife knows that the husband is capable of killing when enraged… It made me thinking. Perhaps a better revenge(and safer for Chuck) here would have been to adopt a similar approach. Simply put, string Linda along – at least for a while… Promise her continued marriage - simply in return for her silence. In the mean time she lives in a constant state of fear for the second shoe to fall (could he do the same to her?). Chuck could choose his perfect timing to either get rid of her or find the truth after the dust have settled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what with killing self for a woman

chicken shit of a man.a million women looking for a good man.no common sense.

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
As a woman

I agree with the husband point of view but instead of the gun he should have use something else that probably wouldn't land him in jail just because the wife is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a waste

She killed her husband, and goes on. Another was killed, too. As an alternative, a camera to take the pics to get rid of her and get at Mark. Susan would divorce mark, and he'd be hurt in short and long term.

The bullets replaced by damning images,longer lasting. he could have the possibility to find what Linda couldn't give him. A waste of a decent life.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Obviously an early story

Your editor at the time certainly let you down. Actually, I had to stop reading it on the first page, with all the "seen"s, various misspellings, "regress back", etc.

While at it though, I want to congratulate you that you write in different genres, not just "Loving Wives." It is true that many stories cross genres.

Regards

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
what i dont understand is

why did you leave when you caught them the 1st time, I went to my car and cried. I have dealt with a lot of cheated on husbands. 100% are hurt but I have only seen on cry and that was because he put her in the ICU for 2 months. So why cry, once he caught them, put a cap in her ass not his, Men listen to what I'm saying. He didnt rape her, she gave it up willingly, so why fight for some bitch that isn't worh fighting for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There is a lot you don't understand

huecuck. For instance, how to write in complete sentences, organize a coherent thought, or spell multisyllabic words. However, you do understand cuckoldry, being an admitted one yourself.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

"Then I did something I would never have thought I could ever do." Really? After just killing a guy he is astonished by hitting his wife? Thanks or the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

He did what he had to do. If she didn't lie, they would still be together. Stupid cunt had to lie. Bitch.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I have nothing else to live for

What a stupid statement. Too bad ruined a pretty good story.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Another Stupid Wife

He asked her to be HONEST, not to tell him that was the only time she cheated.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Drbeamer3333

He meant before this he never thought he'd hit a woman.

Obviously he's not surprised he did NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
apropos

Chuck set this up and she lost respect for him. I mean you display your wife to another man and thinks she values herself afterwards! Chuck got the tramp he wanted. He should do some time for Deadly Assault if not murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid

What a stupid story!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HE WANTED TO BE A CUCK...HE WAS

his ego took over and shit happened. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Only Problem

If he leaves her for cheating, there goes his "rape" excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry he should shot her also accidently as friendly fire

get rid of the whole mess in one easy time

angelaslaterangelaslaterover 8 years ago
Amazing

A truly amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty dumb move breaking up just after killing her boyfriend

Now she can go to cops and tell them the truth and then say that he threatened her if she didn't go along with his version of the events.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

considering the emotional state he was in, I would say he did quite well. Of course he did make a few mistakes, and he will probably be caught. The authors spiel in the beginning is so straight on. The idea, or fantasy is one thing, the act and realization is quite another.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
Good despite plot problems

The police would gather evidence, talk to wife, and hubby is off to jail.

Only a pussy carries a 25 caliber. Be a man and at least get a 9mm or .380.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Saw coming what happened in Ch. 02

The second he said "I have nothing else to live for. Goodbye Linda, see you in Hell"...

Yeah, that was a wrap.

Ridiculous to kill yourself over anyone, even the woman you've been married to for two decades. Chuck would have been a total punk... but, at least, he took Mark out with him... that's something.

Anyway - cheating's stupid, but killing yourself over cheating is somehow stupider. Gotta realize you have more to live for than an unfaithful spouse.

Good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
25mm gun can be completely covered by his hand?

I think not. Google "M242 Bushmaster", the U.S. Military's 25mm, chain-driven autocannon. The weapon weighs 119 Kilos (262 lbs.), is 2.57 meters long (8 feet, 3 inches), and it fires a 25mm cartridge (bullet and casing for gunpowder) that is 233mm (8-3/4") long. The weapon is used primarily against lightly armored vehicles, helicopters & lower, slow flying planes.

Unless Chuck has hands 9 feet long, he's not going to be able to cover it up with both hands. Holding 250+ pounds in his hands to fire would also be a challenge.

But if Chuck could fire a 25mm weapon three times at Mark from a typical bedroom distance (lets say 10-12 feet), there would not be much Mark left. (And if Chuck used one of standard rounds the M792 High Explosive Incendiary with Tracer, I'm not sure if Mark's body that close would cycle the fuse. The holes would probably cut Mark in ar least 2 pieces. But if either Mark's body or the bedroom wall triggered the fuse, the high explosive would detonate and spread the incendiary in a 10 meter circle (nearly 33 feet). All three of them would be gone. And the house would be on fire.

On the other hand, a .25 caliber pistol could easily be smaller than his hand. My old Beretta .25 caliber Jetfire could be covered by just the palm of my hand. 25 Caliber is one quarter inch in diameter, and just a little under an inch long (bullet and cartridge) (total length=.91 inch, 23mm).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once..

...I had a small 25 caliber pistol and shot a 2 liter plastic soda bottle with it, and it wouldn't even penetrate it. Just made a dent. Really liked the story though. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good start

Anxious to see how you can save this one.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Mark should not have grinned.

And talking trash while climbing off Linda after her husband caught them together? Perfect actions to commit if you want to be shot for fucking another man's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He saw them then walked out and cried

What a sissy faggot. And that's why she has been fucking guys their whole marriage. It doesn't even matter that he finally grew a set at the end. Too late too little.

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerover 4 years ago

A 25mm is about an inch. The A10 fires a 30mm. I think what you were trying to say was 25. caliber.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

Why shoot anyone with a .25 cal pistol? Why even have one? When Mark wakes up, he will tell the truth. Might as well finish him off.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

If he had used even a .32 Mark would not have been a problem again. I would never go smaller than 9mm. If I caught someone with my wife, I would waste on of my 5.00 .50s that I have only shot five times total since I got it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chuck the crybaby cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shouldn't have put so many bullets in Mark. He should have saved one for that cheating slut, Linda... WONDERFUL STORY, AS ALWAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mark got what he deserved and Linda is a typical cheater and liar. No marriage can survive, go on or grow under such conditions. The location for a crucial shot with a small caliber pistol is the back of the head, the mouth, the ear, the throat, etc. as seen on TV. He should have devoted one to Linda or did he think that it was no use spending a good bullet on such a low life as Linda?

5*

BJ

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

One of the worst "well regarded" authors on Literotica.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

This is good story but it lacks better closure. It looks like a planned violence, the author should have introduced that idea better.

Violence would be my first reaction as well. For some reason everybody here writes "I could never strike a woman" and then they go for a bottle. Really? I would have no problem striking a woman depending on the level of hurt I would feel. Most men would have no problem striking a woman. Thanks for emphasizing that as a natural reaction. 4 stars.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Stupid

He was stupid to tell her he knew she was lying.Now he has walked out on her,she can tell the police what really happened and have him charged.Either way he is gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories