All Comments on 'The Affair Episode 01'

by tk5555

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333over 11 years ago
So far so good

Not sure where you intend to take this, but this first chapter was well written and held my attention to the end. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

if you keep going with this story im going to need a lot more tissues

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Opener

Great - just hurry up and write the next chapter!! Really horny !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
editing

Who is the husband...Brad or Rick?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

I smell a rat. Has wife already started fucking someone else already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it

Looking forward to the next installment, like the way it is going

tk5555tk5555over 11 years agoAuthor
My bad

The husbands name is Brad. Rick is a typo, I will get that corrected, sorry for any confusion.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
well done

and nice job. You have lots of avenues to go down from "friends with benefits" to "3somes" to wife now wanting "equal time" with another man.

looking forward to other segments

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Well it's different

and I like different.

art1972art1972over 11 years ago
Good start

Would make a great harem story. Wife and friend need to hook up, then the threesomes begin.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Here we have a female cuck

This is a male cuck story with a female as the cuck. And it is a willing cuck story. I am amused at the response by the burn the bitch crowd. Quiet the opposite of what they would write if the rolls were reversed. This situation like the male version is not healthy for a marriage. This is well written so the best I can give it is a ***. The road to hell is paved just like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

Continue, please. Iliked it, the build up brought many thoughts to mind. But, I liked the way you completed it, and it leaves me waiting to hear more.

Keep up your idea, don't turn the wife into a slut. She just wants to make her husband happy, keep it that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: 1thinkingman

I'm amused by guys like you who can't help themselves, but respond to others opinion. Why is that guys like you have the need to defend yourself and the writer against opposing opinions? Why do you think you're the only one allowed an opinion? Maybe you should ask yourself those questions before shooting off your mouth next time.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
Erotic.

The story was erotic and showed some imagination. This is a porn site, and this was pretty good porn.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 11 years ago
I liked it - a lot!

I found it to be very stimulating - and that's the point, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One thing for certain

This is a fictional story or have any of the readers or the author himself met a wife who would manipulate a friend so she would fuck her husband ?

Certainly a 180 degree contrast to the usual women who knowingly and willingly turn their loving husbands into cuckolds. Not sure where additional chapters of this story line would go.

tnoldguytnoldguyover 11 years ago
Very well done

I enjoyed this story. His reluctance was great and despite his lusting after other women he wanted to remain faithful to Charlotte, just like most of us husbands. Her setting him up showed that she really was O.K. with it and then her reaction afterward were perfect. She wanted to reclaim her man and she also felt a little scared that she might not measure up. His reaction was perfect - he wanted to show her that he loved her, cherished her, and that she was the best - his favorite. Well done. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

fisterisfisterisover 11 years ago
So who wrote this?

Mr. or Mrs. TK ?? Or was it a joint effort? My money is on Mrs.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 11 years ago
More, please

The LW category is usually about conflict, but so far, this story is about everyone in a triangle finding enjoyment without kinkiness or humiliation. It was very nice and enjoyable to read.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 11 years ago
Great story

To add an additional compliment besides those of the other commentators: There is even a certain sense of humor in the story. Yes, we would appreciate more episodens on this Three very much. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue this story

I really liked this. It is so different than most other stories here, and different from what I have observed in real life, that I really want to see where you can go with it. I will be impatiently waiting to see what happens in future episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just

a tad to boring. no emotions. the wife looks like sex is work and her friend has no guy because she's a snobbish pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More PLEASE!

I want to know where this story goes. I love that this is so different than most stories on here. There should be a cuckquean section. LOVE it. I gave it a "5"! Keep writing!

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

Looking forward to the followups and the exploration of all the opportunities that can cum through a growing threesome relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

if your a retard.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
I don't understand the wifes lack of sex drive but

this story works for me and so far it is off to a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start but I think his wife is looking to take a lover too

she is just to willing to have him fuclk her friend. But we'll see. Good start!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
okay read but where is this going

what wife who seems to enjoy sex would want her husband to have sex with her friend. this makes no sence to me.. she just open up her marriage to all kinds of problems from here out..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start. Great potential to continue !

Reallly a unique start. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What Category

Fetish, Unless your next series has the wife started an affair before allowing her husband to start up with her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
write more please

Good start. please continue

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 11 years ago
Maybe Wife already has a lover....

... And is pushing hubby so that she can continue with less guilt? Things are pretty vanilla for her and hubby doesn't seem to spark her interest for more variety. Maybe she's looking to explore with a female friend or interested in a threesome and this is her way of dragging the friend in? Great start... Keep writing... Would love to see where this goes... The question you need to answer clearly by the end is what were the wife's motivations.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
If my wife asked me to do this

My first question would be "why? Are you having an affair and you want me to get even? no thanks! Otherwise maybe she wants to have sex with her friend Sherry, hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Think

that walking this plot line is about as dangerous as wandering through a mine field without the map. It has serious dangers, but great possibilities, and no matter how excellently you write it, it won't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

Definitely MORE.....I was hoping for snowballing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Definitely More

I have never posted a comment to a story. But, I would really like to see where you take this. It's difficult for me to see myself in a similar position with my wife. I fantasize just the opposite; i.e., her being in a loving relationship with a lover and me. I see myself not as a "cuckold" but as an equal member of a threesome. So, I guess that I would like to see a similar point-of-view for my wife. I love her dearly, but I guess that I would like to maybe fantasize about a relationship between us and a woman friend of ours. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is the husband

that stupid or thinks only with his little brain. NO WIFE who loved her husband what make an offer like this without ulterior motive. Meaning: I love you but do not enjoy sex as much as I want with you so this will let me negotiate my own lover: who ever that is. If he does not care if she wants a lover, then a many questions arise about the love they really feel for each other and level of selfishness that exists here. Fantasy is fantasy. If people would really like to have this fantasy fulfilled, they might want to take a second look at their relationship. Something is wrong.

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Loved it

I too would like to see where this goes, but even as a one off, I loved it. The situation was unusual. If my wife suggested it ( not that she would) I'd think like has been said that there was something going on. It just doesn't seem like something a woman who loved her husband would suggest. Flip the situation. Would you suggest to your wife that she screw another man?

But situation aside it was written very well and the characters are beautifully drawn and believable. Can't wait for the next chapter. SS06

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good

I really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolute garbage !

One of the worst. 1 star.

handysrhandysrover 10 years ago
Could happen

Like many couples, one person will lose interest in sex. Most of the time it's the wife. I have heard more than one wife say that for years she didn't care if she never had sex again. Facing a choice of good sex or a root canal would have them in the dentist's office every day.

I could see this story being realistic. She gets to not have (much) sex, hubby gets his rocks off, the friend gets helped out; most importantly, the marriage stays intact and the love stays.

Of course this is a fictional story. It would never happen for real. Still a good read, and I can't wait to start the rest of the chapters.

Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
Looks like it has potential

and I sure know where handysr's comment comes from. Living that but with no hope of an "alternate relief".

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Going well for a starter

Mmmmm nice idea off to a good start let’s hope you have some more in mind to follow.

sarumsamsarumsamalmost 3 years ago

Nice story and my wife liked it as well when's the next episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous