The Afflicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are Mother and Claude?" asked Aimée. "Oh..."

She had reached out and sensed their situation.

"Well, they will certainly be a little while," she said.

"They can join us later," said Abby.

"Aren't you cold?" asked Glennis.

"Oh, yes," said Abby. "I suppose I am - here."

With casual off-handed gesture, a large bed suddenly appeared in the room as well as a stack of blankets and robes. She also retrieved some heavy black velvet curtains and rods. She had found all of the items lying in a storehouse nearby.

"Martin dear," she said. "Would you please cover the windows?"

Martin nodded and the curtains went sailing toward the windows. He easily affixed the rods to the existing windows and the curtains were soon covering the panes against the sun which would come in an hour or so.

"Come, let's get comfortable," said Abby softly.

They all joined each other in the bed, donning robes or snuggling beneath the covers. Abby sat beside Martin and took his hand in hers, but she was clearly preoccupied and met none of their eyes.

"I'm so tired," she whispered.

"It's been a busy few days," said Jacob.

"No brother," she whispered. "I'm not tired that way. I'm weary."

"Weary from what?" asked Glennis.

"I...I can't find the words," said Abby. "Sleep with me, will you? We'll talk more when the other two join us."

They all felt an overwhelming drowsiness enveloping them. Within moments, they were drifting off. Abby's head was cradled on Martin's; his arm was draped across Aimée's leg. Jacob's head was pillowed on Aimée's belly, and Glennis was snuggled between both of them. They fell in to a deep, insistent slumber brought on by three days of intense sexual activity and months of intense emotions.

* * * *

Back in the opulent bedroom, Frederique was laying atop Claude. Her arms were touching his and her shapely legs were across his muscular ones. Every part of her body that could touch his, was, as she kissed him tenderly.

"I want to devour you," she murmured between kisses. "I want to kiss and touch and know every part of you."

"So do I, ma mère," he whispered in return. "You feel amazing, mother."

"So you'll call me mother now?" she muttered into his ear as she nibbled his lobe. "You'll acknowledge who I am?"

"I will," he said with a groan as her tongue darted into his ear. "But it won't always be that way. Sometimes you'll be mother, sometimes you'll be Frederique -- and others you'll be my whore."

"I can be all of those, my mate and son," she purred.

She shifted her body to lift her breasts to his lips. He teased her lovingly for several minutes before taking her left nipple further into his mouth and pulling more insistently. As the sweetness spilled over his tongue and he felt the stunning energy it always supplied she gazed into his eyes with love and affection.

Nothing needed to be said. She had once pointed out that he'd been 'there' twenty years before. Now, however, he was a man, and her mate.

"Has this happened before?" asked Claude after finishing a long drink. "Have other parents mated with their children?"

"That I know of? Let me think," said Frederique. "I know that with awakening, it would probably be impossible to count the number of mothers who helped their sons like I did for you on the Siren. Our situation was particularly isolated, but to be locked in the house with a raging young man, sun outside, no one else there. Trust me, the hands and the mouths of mothers have been necessary countless times over the years."

She shifted to move her right breast into Claude's mouth, letting him drink from there as well.

"The cocks of fathers have been enlisted, too," she said. "I think in some ways, Afflicted girls are more dangerous. They have the same drives, the same hungers, and the same powers, but we still have this impression of girls as shrinking flowers. Awakened, there is nothing so dangerous as unsatisfied Afflicted woman."

"But what of mates?" asked Claude. "Has anyone ever mated?"

"Yes and no," said Frederique. "There are three I can think of. Two mother-son, pairings and one father-daughter where they took the children as first-mates through necessity. However, they quickly took another mate at the insistence of the Council. Wait, I can think of one other. We knew a woman whose husband died. Shortly after, her son returned home. She never took another mate, yet they lived together for the rest of their days. We had no doubts about the situation, but since they never had children and they never underwent a physical mating procedure, the Council never pressed the issue. Now, I'm getting thirsty."

She dropped down and took his stiff manhood into her mouth. She kissed and caressed it as she spoke.

"But Claude, you must remember that we are not Afflicted," she said. "As Galen has said many times, we are new."

She gave a few quick licks to the tip, sending him into bliss.

"I like being new with you," she murmured. "I like it very much."

Pushing her mouth down on him again, she pulled him in. First his tip pushed against the back of her mouth, then deeper, and deeper again. She rocked up and down, taking his manhood in. This way of pleasure could often be rough -- and she enjoyed it that way -- but, today there was nothing violent about it. She opened easily for him and the way it spread her throat was not raw, but welcoming.

She pushed down further and when he was almost all the way in, she swallowed. The moans her constricting throat spurred from Claude brought a smile to her cock-filled lips. She kept working him with her hands and throat, swallowing at the perfect time with each bob of her head. She felt the first trickle of cum from his tip and she increased her attentions.

She was about to pull off of him to speak when she realized there was a lovely benefit to their new connection.

"Don't hold back, Claude," she crooned in his mind. "Give me as much as you wish, but I need to taste you right now."

"Y...yes, mother," he answered back. "Anything you want."

He allowed his body to surrender and she hummed her approval as she felt the gentle stream turn into a torrent down her throat. Her body responded hungrily, the scintillating salty taste caused her system to sing with joy.

'Yes' her body seemed to say. 'Feed me.'

She swallowed his loads, relishing the taste and sensation, but when she pulled off and looked at his cock she jumped back in surprise.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, staring at his cock.

"What? What is it, mother?" asked Claude.

"You... you're glowing!"

Claude looked down at his cock which was striped with streams of spit and jism. It seemed normal to him. Yes, he was still fully stiff, but that was normal these days. Other than that, he couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"Don't you see it?" she asked.

"See what? Glowing? No, I see nothing unusual."

Frederique bent down close to his stiffness and examined it more closely. She suddenly had an understanding of what Galen and his compatriots saw when they looked into someone's system. The harder she looked, the more the dripping fluid seemed to magnify in her consciousness. She realized that the glow she was seeing was not necessarily with her eyes. She was seeing it with her consciousness. She had become more aware of the life around her, especially in this delicious fluid.

"Oh my," she said with a smile. "How lively they are, those millions of cells. So ambitious, so joyful in their swimming."

Separated from their host and outside of a warm environment, those swimmers were already dying off, yet it wasn't a sad thing. That was their job, to swim with their millions of brothers/sisters with little hope of succeeding. They only knew the joy of living and being released.

She pulled back her focus again and looked down at Claude with wonderment. Indeed, there was a glow emanating from his cum, at least to her eyes. She saw other things, too. She could sense that his testicles were practically roaring with activity, churning out more 'swimmers' in a few minutes than a mortal man might in a month or even a year. Within, she could sense his other glands pumping out fluid to mix with those swimmers. Already, he was almost entirely 'full' and could easily produce another ejaculation that would dwarf any mortal's output or even an Afflicted 'stallion'.

"Mother, what are you talking about?" asked Claude.

"Something beautiful, my boy. Can I ask: can you give me a little more? Just one gush?"

"Of course," he said. "But..."

"Please, stand for me," she said, interrupting him. "Give me some and I'll show you."

Claude stood on the bed and she stroked his cock with assertive tugs with one hand, twisting her other around his lovely shaft using the fluid still there as a lubricant.

"Now?" he said in an almost helpless grunt.

"Please," she said. "In here."

She put her hands together and indicated for him to aim there.

He barked out a joyful cry and let his cock release again. He pointed his round tip toward the cup she had made with her hands. She watched with delight as he poured the warm fluid into her cupped palms.

"My, my," she said. "So wonderful."

To Frederique, the salty broth radiated with a blue-white light.

"Do you see now?" she asked.

"I see my beautiful mate with a handful of my seed," he said. "Is there more?"

"Ooh, you have to see this! Here, let me show you."

She reached into his mind and tried to show him what she was seeing. Claude struggled to see it but at last, it all made sense and he could see it, too.

"Oh my!" he exclaimed. "That came out of me?"

"Mm hmm," she said.

She lifted her hands to her lips and sucked in the liquid. Having seen it, she could truly feel the life dancing down her throat.

I know where I want to feel that dancing next -- she thought to herself.

She stroked his cock again. With her new awareness, she sensed the reaction of his system to the pleasure she was bringing. Pleasure centers fired up in his brain and sent messages to his body to send even more blood, to 'maximize tumescence'. Sensing all of this could have made it clinical, but it didn't. It made it even more erotic to be so keenly aware of what each action had on her lover's system.

"There we are," she purred, knowing he could get no stiffer.

She floated up and then wrapped herself around his body. Her hips were high on his belly; her breasts were right at his mouth. He sucked lustily and she moaned while also 'watching' the lovely fluid flow into his mouth.

Her milk had a glow, too. Not as bright or rambunctious; more of a soft, pink glow. There were proteins and nutrients, but life as well. Galen would call them ferrins and lysosomes and other names, but to her they were just life and she reveled at the way it sparkled over Claude's tongue.

Claude lifted off the bed and his rise pulled her down upon his cock.

"Yes," she whispered. "That's what I need now."

He was an inch or so in and then he released her hips. She slid down so easily it was a surprise.

"My god you feel good," moaned Claude. "You're so slick."

"You made me that way," she said into his ear.

He lifted her up and pulled her back down.

"I'd like to think so," said Claude. "But this isn't just wet. You are different. It's like your slickness is beyond excited."

"And it feels good?" she asked seductively.

"Oh my god, unbelievable!" he said.

In response, he started to grow himself within her.

"No, not yet," she urged him. "Let's just enjoy this for now. We'll work our way up to that."

He receded, but couldn't help lifting her up and pulling her back down again, eliciting a squeal of pleasure.

"Again, please," she said.

He did.

"Again, please."

He did.

"Again."

With the grace of perfectly matched lovers, and the freedom from gravity granted to those who could fly, they began taking each other in earnest.

Frederique had thought this time would be gentle, but it was clear that Claude (and her own body) disagreed. His first fierce thrusts awakened the vixen within her, and she quickly changed any plans for calm lovemaking.

It was time to fuck.

He coursed into her, but avoided a full impact. He knew, or his body knew, that quick strokes in and out were what would excite her the most at this moment. His cock sawing in and out of her was almost a tease. Had she been conscious of her own internal workings (which she wasn't; she was too aroused to give any thought to such things), she would have seen similar activities going on within her. Her body was ramping up every nerve, every gland, every enflamed tissue in preparation for her mate. Blood was rushing to her own body parts, swelling her moist lips below and expanding her interior canal to prepare for more of her lover -- much more.

Claude continued his rapid plunges and his cock practically scorched her interior with friction. He wasn't even using the full portion of his normal length. Instead, it was perhaps a hand-span of cock that was working in and out of her so quickly.

"Please Claude, a little more," she begged.

"Like this," he teased.

He gave her perhaps another half inch.

"Enough?"

"For now," she sighed.

Yet it wasn't enough. Her hips were already quivering on the brink of her first orgasm of that session, but Claude's teasing cock only offered more delicious torment. Each partial plunge had her pink lips aching for the first impact of his sturdy base against them. There was a mirror in the room and in it she could see his huge, bald cock sliding in and out of her, his hairless swollen testicles swaying oh-so-close to slapping against her.

"Oh please" she implored. "Give it all to me. Let me feel you against me."

"Like this?" said Claude.

He slowed his hips and then began his first slow full push into her. She sighed with relief upon feeling his hips finally touch hers. His hot skin brushed against her clit and those nerves cried out for more. They ached to be touched, to be rubbed, to be slapped.

"Is that what you want?" asked Claude. "For me to be right here?"

"No, my baby. I want more."

"More? More how?" he growled.

"Fuck me harder," she rasped. "I need your cock to tear me open. I didn't think I did, but I have to have it."

"Here?" asked Claude with a thrust.

"Oui," she cried. "Oh god, do I need you."

Claude's body instinctively knew what she needed. Picking up the same rhythm he had been using before, but deeper now, he began pounding into her. She shrieked at the incursion of his cock and rejoiced at the impact of their hips. Though his shaved pelvis was only smacking briefly against her clit with each thrust, it was enough. Between that and the sizzle of his flesh sliding in, she could only moan with vague coherence as he rocked her body in the air above the bed.

"Almost," she murmured into his ear. "Almost there."

He kept pounding, but dipped his head down to her breasts. With his lips he sucked hungrily on her left swollen nipple, and with the hand not wrapped around her waist, he pinched her right nipple. That was all it took to send her over and she screamed out with passion. Her hips tried to lock around his, but he would have none of it. With the same persistent cadence he continued pummeling her as her climax electrified every inch of her body.

"Tu me rends folle!" she cried. "You're driving me crazy. So crazy. Oh!!!"

She cried out with surprise at the feeling of a warm gush down below. It wasn't him. She had, from time to time, had a bit of ejaculation, but now she poured herself over him in the thralls of such pleasure.

He kept pounding into her, clearly having no intention of stopping unless she asked otherwise.

"Wait. Wait." she finally pleaded. "Just a little rest, that's all I need."

Claude smiled a deliciously evil grin and ceased his full-on attack. Now in control, he flew them down to the bed (to a dry patch) and spun them around so that he was lying on his back. He stretched out and she came to rest on top of him, his rod still nestled within her.

She rested upon him, her head on his shoulder, her huge breasts crushed warmly between their bodies.

She did not sleep, but laid there gathering her strength and letting her heart approach something of a normal rate.

Claude was patient. He was also certainly sweating from the exertion but he felt he could have gone another day without pausing. After a few minutes she raised her head up and gave him a bleary smile.

"What did you do to me?"

"Only what you asked," he said.

"I wouldn't even know how to ask for what you just did."

She leaned up to kiss him tenderly and as she did she gave him a tight squeeze down below.

"Does that mean you're ready for more?"

"Absolutely," she murmured. "You simply made me more hungry. And, I have an idea of just what I would like to do next."

"What?"

Frederique's mind had lingered on a particular sensation from the sharing. When they had demonstrated their 'jump-fucking', it had been a wonderful sort of shift to find another man deep inside of her after each jump. However, the most unusual sensation had been when she had been the odd woman out. One moment, she had been empty and the next (even though she had known it was coming) she was suddenly filled.

It had been a great subject of debate among the deplaceurs. In considering whether it was possible for one man to replace another inside of a woman, they ceded that it could be possible -- especially if the cocks were similar sized -- which they had been with the boys' 'extended' abilities. However, Bullet and Brolly saw no way that a man could materialize with his shaft inside of a woman who was not currently 'occupied'. They were certain that the man's stiff flesh would become enmeshed with her soft walls and they would become fatally merged. Yet, the Seven had accomplished that. They had proven it was possible before the eyes of everyone at the sharing.

The sensation Frederique felt when being entered 'dry' was what she wanted to try again. What she recalled was the quick shock in her pussy felt much like when a lover slammed into her with surprise, but multiplied many times over. She'd been empty, then FULL with an improbably large appendage. Even the shock of the cock's sudden departure had held its own pleasures.

"Well, I'm ready," said Claude.

"Just wait," said Frederique. "This will take a bit of planning."

She sat up, straddling him, his cock spearing her from below. She bit her finger in thought.

Claude was blessed with this heavenly view of Frederique in the dim light of the lavish bedroom. Her hair tousled, her breasts looming above him, his hands around her waist, his cock nestled within her.

"If this is what you want to do, I'm fine with that," said Claude. "I'll just keep looking at you and we can stay this way as long as you want."

"You're sweet," she said, while still concentrating. "Now, just wait. Here. We. Go!"

She winked out and appeared at the spot she had envisioned.

"Oh!" said Claude. "Why did you..."

Before he could finish his sentence, though, she had jumped back to ride him again.

It didn't quite work out. Frederique was straddling him, true -- but because his cock had flopped out when she left, her return found her pink lips riding atop his horizontal member, not swallowing it up.

"Hmm," she said. "Get back here."

She lifted up and pushed him back into her.

She tried again with the same result.

"Maybe it's because we came from on top," ruminated Claude. "When all of the boys were jumping into you, our angles were the same."

1...7071727374...76