All Comments on 'The African Affair'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
review

what can i say but excellent story.one of the best writers on lit.beautiful set up great details to the characters.excellent job maggie thanks duane!to all readers if you like the story please vote for more thanks

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 16 years ago
Love the language

The tone and the semi-formal, almost stilted language goes very well with the story. Might have been nice to have the experience cover more than a few hours, but I guess that's the way the story crumbles.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 16 years ago
Exciting Journey

I'm so glad to have discovered you Maggie Red Rose. You take the reader on a great exciting journey with your word magic. I really enjoyed being taken on a journey to a foreign land, as much as I enjoyed the sexual pleasure each woman brought to the other. The contrast between white and black skin as well as their height and strength differences also added excitement and enjoyment to the story. Very erotic as well as entertaining and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Favorite Author

Maggie Red Rose has now replaced my former most liked author. She is in my opinion the best of the best at Literotica. I am reading all of her stories and hope she continues to write.

Obsessive_LesbianObsessive_Lesbianover 16 years ago
Its a masterpiece!

Oh you are great in creating a scene, sequence of the events and selection of the words. The story was indeed very hot. Keep up with the good work!

Regards,

Monica

mejau71mejau71over 16 years ago
Bravo!

A remarkable story that returns a woman to her primitive, raw nature… just as every lesbian love story should be. I really enjoyed the flowery language and how nature brought these women together. I didn’t enjoy the rape scenes too much, but understood it since the natives probably didn’t know any better.

Wonderful. Brilliant. Very moving. I would have had the model choose to stay and become part of the tribe, but that’s just me.

Bravo~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what OL said

Great story! Thanks Duane for giving me the heads up,

bearlee

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

A story full of exquisite detail.

and so imformative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow! Maggie,

I loved this story. And by page 3, I was wishing it was longer. But I was still hoping that page 4 would end with.

To be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So many words... I'm drowning...

You've got an interesting premise here, but the purple prose sabotages its execution. Don't let the adoring comments from a handful of fans go to your head; verbosity rarely makes for competent story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was really nice

The story was good..the description of the licking part was arousing..but the blood drinking part a bit creepy..overall a good story..carry on writing and you will go on to become a very good author of erotic stories..

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago

What a wonderfully juicy setting and basic idea for a story! Nice and hot too. For me to give it a 5 it would need richer, juicier and more varied language....

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

if african are ugly old butch dyke, it will be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If only you didn’t write that the female ejaculate comes from the “pee hole”… big oof

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous