All Comments on 'The After Dark Club Ch. 01'

by Sweetlisatv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mrstanleymrstanleyover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great start of many adventures.

The club is very interesting. Would love to see the Thai shemale meet Danny. In fact you could have a 5 some with all the characters. I write stories on this site as well and enjoyed this one. I think this is 5 stars.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
A lot of fun - just a bit tough to follow

I loved the story, the action, the imagination, the descriptions, and the hot sex. I hated the punctuation or lack thereof - made it difficult for me to follow at times. I certainly want to read more about these characters and the club. I just recommend that you run it by one of the volunteer editors here before submitting the next installment.

xoxo,

Di

SweetlisatvSweetlisatvover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the kind feedback :)

I am starting chapter 2 of this story this week, as for punctuation etc. i was badly let down by a Literotica Editor who stole my work so am very dubious of such a service.

Keep the good feedback coming and i'll keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetlisatv@Sweetlisatv
108 Followers
Hi all, I am a true british gay transvestite with a penchant for men, lingerie and of course sex. I love to write about my experiences and fantasies and for others to read and enjoy my exploits too, I have very little writing experience so excuse my grammar etc. I do ...