The After Dark Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead he said come here.

Sliding across the sofa to him he ordered me, don't slide girly, crawl like a panther hungry for meat.

Getting to my hands and knees and crawling to his side I knew exactly what he wanted and as he was stroking his smooth cock he pulled it upright and pulled back his foreskin, wanting to impress I slid into his lap taking his bell end into my mouth.

Taking him inch by inch nice and slowly paying special attention to the head of his cock as it grew in my mouth, telling me how good my mouth was he stated I hope your pussy is as fuckable as he pushed my head down forcing his cock into my throat making me gag slightly.

Pushing me down over and over again he told me you like being face fucked don't you, all sluts like you love being face fucked, in fact I hate it but I was trying to impress and with his miserable 6 inches or so barely entering my throat I could cope with it.

Taking my hair into a ponytail and pulling me up to face him he looked me over and said very good Lisa you are an experienced girly aren't you.

As I went to answer Chris said its rhetorical Lisa.

Asking me to lay back the nerves hit me as I guessed he wanted to fuck me and I had no idea if he knew I was a Tgirl or not.

Leaning in and pulling down my panties I slid my hands into my groin covering my cock and managed to roll over, with Chris coming up behind me I hoped he would give me chance to relax and lube even for his small cock.

Surprising me he knelt behind me and told me to get to my knees and keep my pretty face on the sofa, expecting to feel his cock I was surprised to feel his warm tongue dancing in and out of my boy pussy, licking me long and deep and pulling my cheeks apart so he could push his tongue deeper into me.

Moaning gently Chris realised I was enjoying the attention and as he slid down between my legs he pulled my now near hard 8 inches back between my thighs and began to suck my cock as he finger fucked my boy pussy.

Realising he must at least be bisexual or bi curious he almost made me cum as he sucked me deeply with two fingers knuckle deep inside me finger fucking me hard.

Calling out as he was playing with me "Waiter"

Looking over my shoulder as best I could the young waiter who had served me champagne appeared and Chris asked him for protection, producing a condom from just inside his tight hot pants Chris ordered he put it on for him.

Once Chris was rock hard he thanked the waiter who I discovered was called Ryan and asked me to come to the floor with him.

Stepping down from the raised table and sofa Chris commented usually I would bend you over that table and fuck you nice and hard but you are too tall for me to do that so let's find a comfy spot huh.

As Chris had never managed to fully remove my panties I slid them briefly back into place as I felt so exposed in this new club with everyone seeing my penis on display, don't get me wrong I love my cock but like my secrecy to.

Grabbing my handbag with my dress and bra inside Chris slid his arm around my waist and led me towards the bar of the club past several people playing who paid no attention to me being the new girl in the club.

Turning left into a what I expected to be a more secluded area I was immediately aware I was being led to near the centre of the club, Chris sensing my shock I think at playing publically this soon asked if I was ok and I softly answered I think so.

Sitting me down for a moment still alongside the bar Chris told me I didn't have to play if I didn't want to but now I had the scent and taste of his cock I wanted to be used and besides Chris was still at least semi hard for me.

Telling him, I'm ok, I'm just a bit nervous without my fiancé who usually escorts me to new venues.

Chris immediately said I didn't realise you and Karen were a couple I laughed lightening the mood and told him about Danny, showing how easy going he was Chris said I hope to see him next time if you decide to return to my little club.

After sitting for a few minutes I had decided I definitely fancied playing with Chris so with him helping me to my feet he led me on through the club past the far end of the bar and its seating area to turn left again where I could almost see where we had started.

Looking over to our original table Chris cheekily commented I thought I would give you the tour, plus lots of our other members have seen you are new and being looked after by me.

To almost the central area of the room was a huge soft play area with some more separate bed like play areas in a sunshine style pattern of a big circle with the smaller area on the outer edge.

Looking into the centre I had already spotted Karen who was playing happily with a male and female couple she obviously knew, as I was led to a smaller play area covered in the same soft materials I was immediately comfortable.

Slipping onto the bed Chris joined me sitting to one side just gently kissing as he stroked at my stocking covered legs and lace tops, enjoying being made to relax so gently I was very content and almost blocking out the rest of the club as I focused on being pleasured.

Soon enough Chris pulled his feet up and sat back on the bed with his arms behind him supporting his weight, asking me if I would suck him again I was more than happy to do so.

Slipping onto the bed and onto my knees the soft velvet like material was heaven against my stocking clad 32 inch long legs, keeping my 5 inch plus stilettos on I slid into Chris groin slowly encouraging his cock to semi arousal before removing the now useless condom.

Slipping my still perfectly made up lips around his bell end teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue before pulling back at his foreskin and tasting the pent up sweat and sweet taste of pussy he had obviously had before coming to meet me.

Taking his thick but short cock I happily took all 6 inches into my mouth and throat putting on a show for him as he stroked my hair aside gently so he could see my pretty slutty mouth sucking on his cock.

Sucking him deep and slow seemed perfect for Chris and soon enough he was seeping pre cum all over my tongue and lips, wondering if I could make him cum I slid over just enough so I could almost look him in the eye as I sucked his cock.

Asking me to stop I reared up to look him in the eye and our lips met so he could taste his own pre cum on my tongue and scent of his hard cock from my breath, enjoying the moment Chris suddenly and politely asked if I would let him fuck me now.

Sitting looking him in the eye I rolled onto my back encouraging him to slide off my panties as I pushed my legs up vertical for him, kissing the tops of my feet and kissing up my calf's then thighs until he lifted me placing a cushion under my lower back I knew I was going to get fucked.

Feeling so relaxed as Chris continued to kiss all the way up to my bum before sliding his tongue into my peachy bottom lapping at my wanton little boy pussy making me moan softly as he did, laying back playing with my perfect B cup breasts as he probed me deeper with a finger then two still licking and teasing my cute little fuck hole.

Turning me on so much so that my cock was soon stood rock hard to attention so as Chris gently slid a couple of fingers in and out of me relaxing me nicely he suddenly took my 8 inches into his mouth and began to suck me deep, even managing to deep throat my cock making me buck.

Enjoying having a guy suck my cock really turns me on but as Chris began to pound my bum with his fingers I knew full well I would not last long and as his obviously experienced tongue flicked across the tip of my hard girly cock I felt the orgasm come from deep inside and as I spurted once then twice into Chris mouth he swallowed every drop before releasing my cock from his mouth and looking up at me sticking out his tongue to prove he had swallowed my warm creamy loads.

Reaching to the edge of the bed I noticed a large glass bowl and as Chris reached into it he pulled out a little blister pack of lube and a condom, looking at me he asked I presume you want me to be safe inside you?

Telling Chris this time yes please, maybe different in the future.

Looking at me like he didn't understand the in the future comment he asked me, do you mind if I go bareback with you now then? Adding I am very clean and know I'm clean.

Usually bareback sex with me is reserved for Danny or our mutual very close friends who we have mutual agreements to play with on a regular basis, like me having my fiancé but also Karen and a couple of fuck buddies I get to enjoy sex with.

Thinking about his offer I nodded gently mostly with my eyes and as Chris lubed me deep inserting like a small hypodermic needle inside my bum I had not felt so wet before, watching Chris encouraging his thick cock to rock hard again I really wanted to be fucked now and I didn't have to wait long.

Watching Chris almost kneel in front of me he took hold of my thighs and gently offered his thick cock to my pussy letting my body do all the work, feeling my anus open and relax for him Chris pushed and with a deep breath I felt his thick cock inside me for the first time.

Slowly rocking and sliding in and out of me as I lowered my legs around his back and bum I knew he was enjoying it as he moaned with the feeling of my stockings and stilettos against him as he slid to and from my wet bum.

Wondering if he had some staying power I asked him to fuck me hard and as he built momentum and began to get balls deep inside me I felt his balls slapping against my butt with a slapping motion, enjoying his girth inside me Chris was definitely experienced enough to know how to give a lot of pleasure.

Adjusting from his knees to more missionary position our lips met and as I tried to adjust myself a little I felt disappointed it wasn't Danny fucking me as I love his length and girth inside me, kissing me gently I managed to find a position I could get enough of Chris inside me still.

Fortunately for me Chris seemed to recognise I was struggling so backed down a little and gave me a good hard pounding, smashing his balls against my butt over and over again as I moaned in pleasure being beasted nice and roughly with his thick cock inside me.

Unbelievably I was enjoying myself that much that despite an erection I managed to cum shooting a hot jet of spunk all over my groin and belly whilst locking up my anal muscles with Chris balls deep inside me my orgasm had him ready to cum.

Feeling his thick cock throbbing as he still tried pounding into me I reached up and grabbed at one of his nipples then the other squeezing slightly, hoping for his lovely hot cum inside me I teased him as much as I could as he seemingly shook off the orgasm and continued to fuck me hard.

All I could do now was wait and as I laid back cleaning up my cum with my long manicured finger nails and began to play with my own nipples Chris announced quite loud that he was going to cum, squeezing my breasts together and waiting for the sensation to hit my bowel I closed my eyes to focus on the hot load I was willing to receive.

Laying back enjoying feeling Chris throbbing hard inside me I suddenly felt empty and in what seemed like minutes rather than seconds hot fluids being splashed all over my breasts and tummy.

Opening my eyes and massaging Chris's cum into my skin I was more than satisfied with my first fuck at his club, as Chris sat by my side and leant in for a kiss he told me he wasn't going to cum inside me as I may want to play with others yet.

Kissing him back he told me to lay and relax for a few minutes whilst he fetched me a drink from the bar, laying back on my elbows still with my arse raised I couldn't help myself but slip a couple of my fingers inside myself and play with my freshly fucked pussy.

As I laid back enjoying my self-gratification Chris returned with a bottle of water and a glass of champagne but was joined by his partner I knew as Lanna.

Chris passed me the drinks and said I thought I would introduce you two properly and as he did so Lanna slipped out of her dress, as Chris stood and kissed her in front of me he slid her panties aside and expecting him to slip his fingers inside of her out slid her cock which was much bigger than his own.

Looking down at me Chris just commented I have a serious addiction for Transsexual girls like you two, you are also the only two Trans members at the moment so thought you would enjoy meeting.

As Lanna sat to my side we kissed a little in front of Chris, it was very obvious he wanted a show but there was no way I would get hard again tonight or so I thought.

Being encouraged to play with Lanna we kissed and stroked each other very gently admiring each other's bodies, Lanna being only about 5 feet 3 tall she made the perfect girl and as we began to explore each other and our tongues met we both started to massage one another's cocks.

For such a petite slim girl she was totally fem with jet black hair in similar length to my own with her obviously surgically enhanced breasts she was stunning and now with a very stiff 8 or so inches between her thighs it made her all the more appealing.

With Lanna looking over to Chris for approval he sat watching for a moment before telling Lanna to lay me back and suck my cock for me.

Taking the order from Chris she very gently made sure I was comfortable and began to kiss me from my lips down to my neck then to my breasts teasing my nipples with a tongue piercing I hadn't noticed from kissing her before she looked me in the eye and disappeared between my thighs taking my drained and flaccid 3 or 4 inches and encouraging it to grow enough to suck me off.

It didn't take long for this oriental beauty to get me semi hard and as soon as I was Lanna was happy to suck me off like only another Tgirl knows how making sure she took every last drop of my cum from my pink bell end and teasing the tip with her tongue piercing just making me all the more stiff in her pretty tight mouth.

Enjoying the attention I stroked at her perfect satin soft hair as Lanna continued to suck me gently but passionately enough to get me rock hard and stay there not even encouraging an orgasm from me.

With Chris still sat watching I thought he was going to maybe take her while she satisfied me but instead he stood and said that's enough and with that Lanna stopped.

As I sat perplexed Chris told Lanna to go and continue her duties and without a word she stood and left, looking at Chris confused I asked if he wanted me to fuck him as I was so hard and when he had stopped laughing he said no thanks I am top only but I know someone who does want to play.

Looking back to the bar Karen had been sat at a distance watching the scene unfold the whole time, watching her step down from the bar stool and make her way over now naked bar her stockings and stiletto heels I wanted to ruin her as I had been allowed on occasion.

And by ruin I mean make sure my Mistress is satisfied sexually as she loves being fucked by me.

Wasting no time I was ordered to lay on the middle of the bed and as Karen stepped over me in one motion she took all of my 8 inches in her wet pussy, it was obvious she had been fucked at least once already tonight and she took no prisoners bouncing on my girly cock like a woman possessed squeezing her ample breasts and teasing her own nipples.

I always knew she was a slut in the right company as I had shared her with Danny on occasion and seen her fucked at our own private parties but she felt so good with her wet cunt sliding up and down my stiff girly shaft.

Wondering how long I could go without her making me cum was something I had to question again as from my position Karen was pushed down on top of me.

Kissing her like two lesbian lovers I felt something more and as Karen dived to my neck kissing and sucking I got to look over her shoulder as I saw Chris pushing his thick 6 inches into Karen's arse, a first for me and maybe a first for her to.

Feeling Chris's thick cock opening up her arse as she continued to grind down onto my 8 inches, grinding her hips down into me as Chris pushed her back up with every shove of his cock back inside her arsehole.

Chris taking a handful of Karen's long hair and pulling it into a ponytail before wrapping it around his fist he pulled Karen back into a full on fuck position and ordered me to suck on her nipples as she was being double penetrated by us both.

Feeling the first washes of her gushing her cum all over my cock and balls I pulled gently with my teeth at her right nipple teasing and sucking and licking her as I let go, now moaning like a filthy cock loving whore I had guessed Karen wouldn't last much longer and I was so right.

Feeling a new warmth inside her Chris let go of his hot load deep in Karen's bum driving her into a massive and very wet orgasm as she took one last deep dip of my cock inside her wet cunt before cumming what felt like buckets all over me soaking my cock, balls and stocking tops with her gush.

Falling down flat on top of me and kissing me gently she sighed through forced breath thank you baby.

Exhausted and fucked both me and Karen were led to a clean-up room and slid back into our dresses and heels before heading for the bar for a relaxed drink.

Soon after 2am myself and Karen were back in a taxi and headed back to my home for me to wait for my man to get home and Karen to sleep in our guest room after the abuse she had enjoyed so much.

Taking myself to bed and falling into a deep sleep the next thing I felt was Danny's arms wrapping around me in the early hours and then waking up next to my fiancé as the winter sun rose.

12