All Comments on 'The Aftermath'

by RealDoc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Big let down

Great story possibilities wasted. Would have been much better if pictures used to blackmail the mom. Too Bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
At LEAST one more Chapter

Te each their own poison! "Blackmailing" mom is so trite anymore. I like the way you're heading with this. Smooth! The young man is manipulative and Mom is definitely malleable. Just don't rush it. Continue your story line and let's see where this plays out.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 16 years ago
Nice beginning . . .

of a story, but not a good stand alone story, needs more. I'm a big fan of each story having a beginning, body, and end or climax. This story really needs more to be complete. If a story has chapters, in my opinion, it still needs to have a beginning, body, and climax. The author showed this in other stories but forgot it this time. Story did well show the thought and fast talking required to talk a Mother into incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What...

...happened with Sean? A need to know to progress the story.

thehumpmanthehumpmanabout 16 years ago
Not very good

Homerun by SA2222 was a great story,first off I hope you at least had the manners to ask the author permission to use his characters and storyline. Secondly the pace of the story was rushed and did not give the same build up of the original story. Next I think this story could of gone in a lot of different directions to build up the eventual mother son incest. The character dialog and actions were kind of lacking when compared to the original story.

I really hope the original author will grace us with a sequel someday, he really has a good start with Homerun. If you need a good example of writers who use the same characters and story premise look at leon22, george tasker, and zaxxon stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Opportunities

Very good, although some opportunities have been missed there is still plenty of scope for this story,maybe after mom and son have got together she could manipulate her son into bringing some friends home to satisfy her including Sean. Thus proving she is actually a cum slut like she has already said to her son. One thing please don't be tempted to rush things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
moved to fast but not bad story so far

To much happening in to short of time. Mother to quick to agree. will have to wait and see how and what happens next.

cncstevecncsteveabout 16 years ago
too

It's too, not to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
After Kissing 101

and 102 comes Feeling 101, Fingering 101, HJ 101, then Mating 101+. Your work is cut out for you; get to writing. (PS, I'm touching myself right now)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Sean pays up his bet and Josh gets half from Sean's other friend for "fixing the bet."

Josh's mom relents and teaches Josh one-on-one how to do what he sees--after each video and once more as a "trial run" on his own. After all, practice makes perfect. After that, they call it quits.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
So, it was wrong for Sean

But OK for him?

Just how is this an improvement over the original piece of crap?

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
By all means...

Go for it. You're on a roll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Josh is a hero and he deserves a hero's reward

his own mother's cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really really LOVE your story, gave you a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%).

This story is VERY VERY EROTIC. Also it is REALISTIC: some moms cheat on their husbands & have been doing so since time immemorial. When i was a teenager, i spied on my mom. I was convinced she was cheating on my dad when the opportunity presented itself (no smoking gun, but lots on circumstancial evidence suggested such conclusion.)

I agree with anon 03/10/15: being a hero, Josh deserves a hero's reward (his own mom's cunt!)

___________

PS.- It should be every mom's duty to teach her son how to fuck. The instructions would start when he turns 17 & stop when he turns 19. If he is very shy she should continue the sessions until he is ready to be on his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus fuck the both of them need to be hit in the head with something heavy. was hoping this would be better nope. somehow it ended up worse

TheTonyFungaTheTonyFungaover 3 years ago
Lack of the Authors Voice

This does not sound at all like the original author's story. Both in prose and mindset of the main character. Sean is sort of an outsider so it is odd that he lives right next store. The angle where he thinks of Sean's mother sexually is intriguing.

Overall this seems more like a preachy, censored for a particular taste version, rather than an organic follow up. Sort of like when no one from a hit movie comes back for the sequel. Not even the cast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Train Wreck

What inspired this torpedoing of both a fine mature story "Gotta think of girls my own age" and building incest story "I have a magic switch to turn of the lust for my mother". Then tank one of the two good ideas in this marriage counseling lecture "Doing Sean's mom is wrong even though she's hot and would not break up the family as she is divorced". Good grief. Then there is the preaching. It as if someone is trying real hard to make an erotic story as non-erotic as possible, pulling all the life and juice out of the original. And to think for one second Sean did not immediately back those photos up is ludicrous. There would be copies on his phone, computer, laptop, tablet, portable hard drive, the cloud, he would have burnt CD and DVDs and printed out hard copies. The other good idea was the convincing mom its a good idea to secretly film herself fucking her husband. That and again Josh returning the favor with Sean's mom. Two gold nuggets in this fake sequel to a story this author clearly did not like. Hell as indignant and furious as Josh was at the beginning of this he should be arranging for a train ride for Sean's mom with the baseball team. That would be a train wreck worth reading about.

livin_on_a_linelivin_on_a_lineover 2 years ago

Home Run was one of my favorite stories, glad to see it be continued.

the_paranthesisthe_paranthesis11 months ago

Could you please post the link to "Homerun" so that it's easy for us to connect?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous