All Comments on 'The Afternoon'

by leeannt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
IDK

Kinda weird. No buildup no background leading up to the "event". Very unrealistic. Nice commentary on the interior décor, however, this is not Better Homes and Gardens. lol

mspervy46mspervy46almost 8 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story,have had better and worse. Mr IDK needs to give his head a shake. This is a porn site, not "Barnes & Noble". No one should expect too much considering the site.Most stories on porn sites aren't even this good. I also think that anonymous should be banned from commenting. You want to comment, then sign in, with email, and stop being a coward.

michel92439michel92439almost 8 years ago
writing erotic not easy

The issue, incest, is a challenge to tackle. This author is writing like a painter paints. A story teller. The story would gain in quality if the build up of sentences is varied from one pargraph to the next. It is not easy but I think this author will improve as she/he gains more experience. I like the theme, a mother, loving her son no matter what. Do not most mothers secretly fantasize about making love to their son? I know they do.

leeanntleeanntalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To all people who comment

This is my series of stories, just a story in my mind, I do take the good with the bad on the comments and 100% agree I need a lot of work and hopefully will improve with time. I open the floor to someone who does not like the stories and wants to give helping hints or suggests, that would be awesome!, but to the people who hate on the stories and that is it, this is not a 3 hour movie I am making you sit through, as soon as you decide you don't like the story, JUST CLICK and move on, there are many more stories on here, and if I appealed to one son or one mother then I will continue to write and hopefully get better. Thank you all for the positive feedback!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 8 years ago
5 Stars

Good story hope for more with these two.. A few more chapters and maybe a second page. But it was a good read

sglewsglewalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

What a great story. It reads like the fantasy you said you intended it to be and is incredibly hot. Thanks and looking forward to future stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tittylover

Well done the best short story for some time. Makes me want to write one.

Watch this space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
3 bottles of yukky wine?

I HATE alcohol fueled stories. a couple of shit faced drunks is NOT erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous