All Comments on 'The Afternoon Walk'

by missadv3ntures

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I dont

believe for one min . , even in a fantasy story that any woman would make a transformation like that after what is essentially a rape . This also belongs in the interracial category not LW . You , know , that category where nobody gets a disease ever ( this was a homeless guy , that probably does drugs and anybody he can find , you know he has HIV ) the husband is always a wimp and accepts it , and the white wife is always transformed into a wanton whore with no mind of her own , the black people are always angry racists that hate white people . That is what the Majority of the interracial category is on this site . This story does belong there and not here . Unless you give her an STD , she gets busted by that as now her husband would have it , she seems to want to go back ( even after rape , totally unbelievable ) so the husband should kill him to prevent the further spread of the disease , he is homeless so nobody will miss him if they know he exists at all and the cops wont put too many man hours in trying to find out why a homeless junky nigger was killed . Then he leaves his wife to die alone while he goes off to live to the best of what time he has left . That would turn this into a LW story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is NOTHING unwilling about this slut.

As with all married white sluts for black cock they should NOT be married. They should go to the nearest black whorehouse and do what comes naturally to them.

This whore/slut should find a whorehouse get fucked up on drugs and any other shit the blacks give her and live out the rest of her life incontentment. Fucking blackmen. Once people know what a blackmans slut/whore she is no white man including her husband should touch her. As the saying goes. "Once blacked never go back." It's a pity more white sluts/whores don't stick to that rule and divorce the husbands and stay with their own kind.

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 13 years ago
A Very Good First SubmissionI

I really enjoyed your story. It was well written with no glaring typos or misspellings. Just ignore the above poster. The stupid SOB is only semi literate or maybe he had someone read the story to him.

The whiner is unable to read well enough to be able discern the difference Non consent and LW.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your submissions.

Mike C.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
I dont buy it either

That guy down below is way off on the LW thing , it was in the correct area . He did have some valid points about rape . Even in a fantasy story , I have known raped women and this is obviously written by somebody that has no clue about that subject . It would not be remembered by any woman , especially one that is married as anything pleasant . Also he had a point about disease and people who are essentially drifters . What disturbs me is the amount of writing that depict black people as not much more than criminals and animals . The guy also had a point about the interracial category keeping that stereotype alive . Most are racists one way or the other . Anyway , Yes I know its just a story but knowing the very real affects rape has on women it sickens me to read stories that basically glorify the criminal . Screwed up society we live in .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FANTASY

With all it's glories, and myths. This as a first Write is in the upper quality sector. Until someone creates a sexy term to distinguish that dominatory outer self wishing that features in some female dreams, from the brutality and poison of rape, there will be that cross-over. And no-brain male delusion, that u sometimes even hear in Court. As for the disguised and blatent racist crap comments. . . Well we know which hole that comes out of..... Ex ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not My Thing

Pleses don't have kids.

missadv3nturesmissadv3nturesover 13 years agoAuthor

Wow, I never thought I'd have to worry about being all PC in a sex fantasy story! I wrote it on a lark and honestly didn't put much thought into the racist and/or rape aspects to it, so what that says about my psyche, who can say. I was just having fun with it. To those folks that liked it, awesome -- to those that didn't, oh well -- it's not everyone's cup o' tea. But thanks for the comments -- interesting food for thought!

-Miss A

ZaneJZaneJover 13 years ago
Very well done

Don't be put off by the negative comments; there's always someone fool who forgets that this stuff is fantasy, that not all popular fantasies are tailor-made for them personally, and is probably right now commenting in a Gay Male story, whining about the lack of hetero action.

I love the theme of the woman at first resisting, then giving in completely in the face of profound taboo (it's what I write too /shameless plug over), and I thought you pulled it off extremely well.

Coroner619Coroner619over 13 years ago
Not bad at all

Very good for a quick story on the run. I find that thinking too much just ruins the flow of the story. Let an editor find the flaws after, yours had good flow and was sexy. That's why we are here. If someone didn't like it then go read a different one that does it for you. Also I do know plenty of women with rape fantasies who may not actually want to be raped, they use stories like this to feed their cravings and then they go home and put on a blind fold and hand cuffs while imaging this. Thank you for your story.

kurtspeierkurtspeierover 11 years ago
LOVE this story!!

I loved this story, and I want to hear/read more from you!! Excellent material and it shows that you love your topic. Write again, if only to me.

Kurt

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
thank you

I would really love reading more on this story

guysimple1674guysimple1674about 4 years ago
Raw and hot

This is one of the best seduction stories, where a married lady is seduced by the raw strength and sex appeal of a strong man. It's a real turn on, please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissadv3ntures@missadv3ntures
15 Followers
I thought I'd try my hand at writing erotic stories as a means of honing my writing chops. We'll see where this latest hobby of mine goes.