The Age of Ares Ch. 08

Story Info
Family Life, the Wedding, and Finale.
6.5k words
4.44
6.7k
10
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Age of Ares

Chapter 8: My Loving Family Life

Author's note: This story is a work of fiction! All sexual participants are 18 or older! If my descriptions match any real person, it's purely coincidental!

Quick Recap: My name is Ares Carmichael (Age 21). I returned home to my family to discover that in the wake of my father's departure, some of his rules were still being followed, including a clothing ban. After locating his rule sheet, I took over as the man of the house. I began to experience new freedom in the naked embrace of my Fiancé, Nicole (Age 22), my mother Vanessa (Age 47), my older sisters Artemis and Polina (Age 22), and my younger sisters Clio and Thalia (Age 20).

After learning that my sister Clio and our mother were pregnant, I devised a plan to avoid suspicion which they were to follow, and after I learned that my sisters Thalia and Artemis have been stealing my clothes over the last few weeks, I took them down to the Playroom where I gave them a light punishment before I dressed and left for the pharmacy.

*************************************************************************************************************

I made it by car to the pharmacy, got in line, and had three packages of the morning-after pill when I realized that I didn't know if Nicole wanted kids. I quickly left the line and called her cell phone.

When she picked up, I asked, "Do you want kids?"

There was a pause, "This is a surprise!" she said.

I chuckled, "I only mean that I've got a bunch of morning-after pill containers and I realized I didn't ask you if you need any." I explained, "The whole reason I'm here is to make sure Artemis, Polina, and Thalia don't get pregnant unnecessarily. If you want to try and have kids, we can start now or after we get married."

"Whatever you decide, I'll support you." Nicole said, "But you're right, I do want kids. And we already destroyed your dad's empire, so there's no need to wait. As soon as we get married, we can start trying."

I smiled, "Then all we have to do is set a date and go from there." I said, "I'm just going to pay for these, then we can start planning."

I hung up the phone and paid for the pills. On my way out of the pharmacy, I took a detour and stopped at a grocery store. I grabbed a few TV dinners, deli meats, and ice cream, but when I turned a corner. I stopped dead.

Christopher Slader was standing in the aisle in front of me. He stared right at me, rage in his eyes.

I placed my cart between him and me, and said, "Hello, Mr. Slader."

He glared at me, "You ruined my life!" he growled.

I gulped, "You were supposed to leave town and resign from your position." I said, "Why are you still here?"

He took a step forward and I instinctively took a step back, "I had a good thing going!" he said, his voice cracking, "I had a good job, a good life. I had all the naked pictures I could get my hands on, and I had a perfect angle of every hot woman in town, all captured on video. And in one fell swoop, it was taken away from me. I had a court order to resign my position, and leave town, never to return!

"I called my lawyer and he said that our identities had been found out, that our website had been compromised, and that we had to obey the agreement and leave. All because of your perverted little scheme!"

"My 'perverted little scheme', as you call it, was to free my sisters and anyone else from the clutches of perverts and abusers like you!" I said, my hand instinctively going for my phone, hitting the record button on my camera, while raising the volume up to full.

"Whatever you call it, it was still wrong!" Slader snapped.

"The only thing that was wrong would have been leaving you as the Principal of my old high school!" I said, "You're a pervert and a creep, and you had no place spying on girls on the cheerleading team, masturbating over pictures of your former classmates, or watching videos of 18-year-olds getting rammed by their incestuous parents!"

"You imbecile!" Slader yelled, "I have never once masturbated over anyone! I have never once acted on my feelings toward my students. You and your friends made baseless accusations and ruined my life!"

"Really? Baseless accusations?" I asked, "Let me recall the thing you said in my father's last video: 'I'd love to assfuck those lesbians'. Your words, AnalMaster99!"

"Stop it!" he said his voice breaking.

"You brought this on yourself!" I said, "And you're in violation of your restraining order!"

"I SAID STOP IT!" He bellowed, pulling out a gun and pointing it at me.

I stopped dead in my tracks, my hands raised, and dropped my phone.

"You ruined my life, now I'm going to take it back!" he said, his eyes red with anger, "Once you're gone, I'm going to go to your house, break your door open and make every one of your sisters mine! Then they'll be begging for my dick every day and night!"

He pointed his gun at me, and all I could think of was, "This is the end! I'll never see my children, I'll never be able to see my family grow up!"

But before he pulled the trigger, someone tackled him from behind and pushed him to the ground. The gun fell out of his hands and slid across the floor, as I looked up to see someone very familiar grab Slader's hands and pull them behind his back.

The mystery man then took out a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on Slader's wrists, before pulling him to his feet.

"Christopher Slader, you are under arrest for attempted murder!" said James, smiling at me.

My fear broke into a wide grin and I waved at my college buddy. He smiled back as Jack came around the corner with a pair of disposable gloves. He grabbed the gun and switched the safety on, before putting it in a plastic bag.

I moved my cart up to them and said, "Boy am I glad to see you guys!"

James smiled, "It's good to see you too, Ares!" he said, "Like our new looks?"

I nodded, "Definitely, officer!"

Jack smirked, "Officer, still getting used to hearing that!" he said, "We got certified a month ago after university. Then two weeks ago, we get reassigned here to this small town since the Sherriff's office called and said their chief of police had resigned over illegal porn use."

I smirked, "Yeah, go figure!" I said, "You just saved my life over that same illegal porn use!"

Jack paused, "No fucking way!"

I nodded, "Yes fucking way." I said, "Long story!"

"One I wanna hear!" said James, "Come on, put your groceries back and tell us about it!"

I did as he suggested and put my groceries back before following them out to their cop car. A second squad car was sitting near the entrance, where two lieutenants stood. James shoved Slader unceremoniously into the backseat of the car before telling his superior that he would be a few minutes.

The lieutenants told them not to take long, so I gave them the cliff notes version of the last two months, how I came home to an orgy, and how my dad had been using hidden cameras to record my sisters for his own personal pleasure and profit.

I ended it by saying that the website was taken down around the time of their transfer and that they were now filling the roles left behind by the people who got fired, since a few of them were preferred status users on HaremHouse, and therefore liable alongside the chief of police.

"So we can thank you for getting transferred to this lovely little town with nothing to do?" asked James.

"I wouldn't say there's nothing to do here!" I said, "There's a rec center, a bunch of malls, a nightclub downtown, and some really good coffee shops nearby. My favorite is this awesome café in the downtown area near where I was living until recently. The owner is a beautiful woman and she gave me a discount when I briefly worked there!"

"What kind of discount?" asked Jack, "The wet pussy discount?"

I chuckled, "No, a plate of food for free for long hours of hard work." I said, "She called it the 'Engaged Couple' discount."

Jack and James looked at each other, "Engaged couple discount?" they said together.

I smiled, "Yeah, when I realized I had to take my father's little porn empire down, Nicole came to the same conclusion and I asked her to marry me on the spot." I explained, "I was actually on my way home when I decided to get some groceries after being at the pharmacy."

Jack smirked, "Getting some condoms to celebrate your pending nuptials?"

I shook my head, "Birth control pills, actually." I said, then realized what I had said.

"Why do you need birth control pills?" asked James, "I thought hot couples like you and Nicole would be eager to have kids!"

"We do..." I said, "The pills are for my sisters...one of them is pregnant."

Jack's face glowered, "Did your incestuous dad impregnate his daughter?" he asked, darkly.

I quickly put my hands up and shook my head, "No, no, nothing like that!" I said quickly, then lowered my voice and gestured to him to come closer, "The baby is mine."

Jack's face turned from anger to shock to glee, "Ha ha! You dog!" he said, slapping my shoulder, "Don't worry, man, your secret's safe with us!"

"Now we've got to meet your family!" said James, "We have got to see this beautiful sister who's captured your seed!"

"What? No!" I said, "You...wait, that's not a bad idea!"

James looked at me, puzzled, "What are you thinking, Ares?" he asked.

I smiled, "I'll tell you later. I gotta finish my shopping and head home." I said, "I'll call you later and we can set up a time for you guys to visit!"

"Why can't we just come now?" asked James.

"Three reasons," I said, "One, you have to fill out an incident report on what just happened. Two, I need to call my lawyer and tell him that Slader violated his restraining order, and three, and this is the biggest one, my sisters are nudists, and I don't want you guys going into a horny coma when you see them with no clothes on!"

Jack and James looked at each other, their expressions filled with lust, "They're that hot?" they said together.

I smirked, "Hotter!" I added, "Later, boys!"

I walked back in, ignoring the fact that I was now fully erect at the mental image of my naked sisters lying naked under the sun. As I went back to my shopping cart, I remembered the app on my phone, and knowing that Clio would become complacent without a reminder of her punishment, I opened the anal plug app and hit a high setting on the vibrator, leaving it on for a solid five minutes.

*************************************************************************************************************

By the time I finished my shopping and got home, I had turned off the vibrator app and got in with the birth control pills, a few microwave dinners, a bunch of deli meats, some ice cream, and a roast for dinner. I walked in with my bags, paused to strip naked, and brought the bags into the kitchen, putting my stuff away before I walked out onto the patio.

Nicole was lying on her front in the sunlight, getting an all-over tan, and Thalia was lying over her, rubbing suntan lotion onto her back. The two of them were oblivious to me. I quickly grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and hit the vibrator app on a higher setting. Almost immediately, Thalia let out a yelp and fell forward, her pussy butt plug vibrating in her ass. Her breasts made contact and slid into the suntan lotion on Nicole's back. Nicole let out a low moan and I knew she was turned on by the sudden presence of a pair of tits pressing in on her body.

I smiled and brought my hard-on up to Thalia, who turned as my shadow covered her naked body.

"I get it, your punishment works, I'm cumming every time that thing is turned on, and the fact that it comes on randomly is enough for me to know what I did was wrong." she said, annoyed, "Can you...please...turn it off?!"

I smirked and turned the vibrator off. I then knelt down, pulled it out of her ass, and popped my dick into her pussy. She gave me a low approving moan as I pumped away at her for a good seven minutes.

She came twice in those seven minutes and as I was about to cum, I pulled out and grabbed her face, "Give me your mouth!" I said.

She complied and I dropped my cock past her lips. I pumped hard and came down her throat. When I had finished depositing three globs, she milked my cock clean and pulled me out of her. I then sat down next to Nicole on my front.

"I think I need to work on my tan as well." I said, "Thalia, can you put that suntan lotion on me, Nuru style?"

Thalia paused, "Nuru style?" she asked.

I smirked, "Pour the lotion onto your breasts and then rub your breasts all over my back." I explained, "When all the lotion is completely on my back, I'll flip over and you repeat the process on my front."

Clio smiled and did as she was asked. While she was rubbing all over me, I turned my head to Nicole, who was giving me a lusty glance.

"Guess who I ran into at the grocery store on my way home?" I asked.

"Who?" she said.

"Slader." I said, "He tried to kill me, but was stopped by Jack and James. They're cops now, and got transferred here after the pervert chief of police left!"

Nicole sat up, "Slader tried to kill you?" she said, shocked.

I nodded, "And he was about to succeed but Jack was nearby and grabbed him." I explained, "They're filing a police report and I told them about our impending nuptials."

She smiled and sat back down, "It's good to hear that they're doing well." she said, "And now that they're close by, visiting them won't be a hassle."

I agreed, just as Thalia said she was finished.

I smiled as she got up and flipped onto my back. She rubbed the suntan lotion back onto her tits and started rubbing my chest. I grinned at her as she worked her way onto my arms, and stomach, and paused as she poured more suntan lotion before giving my dick a titty fuck. I started moaning at the pleasure, and as soon as she was finished, she did my legs, then came back up to my face, dropped her tits over my mouth, and sank down onto my cock.

I grinned and thrust upward, driving myself into her. We humped hard for several minutes, my slick dick driving upward with great ease. Nicole smiled and got up, moved around to my lounger, and dropped her pussy onto my face. I inhaled and dove in, my face burying itself into her pussy, and started licking madly, all the while Thalia kept bouncing. I started to get distracted as I made zig-zags in Nicole's snatch. Before I could do or say anything, I came inside Thalia and she slumped forward, resting her head in Nicole's bust.

We lay there for the next several minutes until Nicole got up and off me, and Thalia stood up and went inside. I sighed and looked at my body.

"Despite the eroticism of the massage, I don't think Thalia's tits did a good job with the suntan lotion." I said, "I'll have to reapply."

Nicole giggled as she lay back down on her lounge chair. I grabbed the bottle and rubbed my front, then moved over to Nicole and started fingering her until she got up and did my back.

I then lay back down on the lounger and relaxed for a half hour. By the time we got up and went inside, the sun had started setting. I hadn't bothered putting on clothes but we did go to shower and got the suntan lotion off our bodies, then went back into the kitchen where I cooked the roast and we ate dinner in peace. I told the women in the house of my harrowing trip to the store and how my college friends wanted to meet my family.

I told them that I let it slip that two of my family were pregnant and that they were cool with keeping it secret. I then revealed why I didn't have any problems with Jack and James knowing.

"I have a new plan for how you guys will make it seem like you're now pregnant." I told mom and Clio, "The two of you are going to start dating Jack and James."

Mom dropped her fork, "What?"

"I'm going to invite Jack and James over for lunch tomorrow." I said, "There, you will meet and I will tell them about our predicament. If you like them and they agree, you will go on a series of dates over the next few days, and then make a show of going too fast and sleeping together. Jack and James will then brag to their coworkers about sleeping with two of the hottest women in town, and a few days later, you reveal your pregnancy publically."

"And what if they freak out and distance themselves from us?" asked Clio, "We're not exactly the most social beings!"

I sighed, "The dates are a ploy to get people to notice you being out in public." I said, "You're already pregnant, the whole point is to create a believable story on how you got pregnant. You said you trust me right?"

Everyone nodded.

"Then trust me now, and trust them." I said, "I've known Jack and James for years. They helped me lose my virginity, and they've been loyal, trusting friends all that time. They're not just blunt football Jocks. They're kind, very intelligent, funny, and very passionate."

"They're also big, strong, beautiful, and mega sexy!" Nicole added, "Ares and I have had foursomes with them and they're very attentive. They don't take, they give. And they give a lot."

"And what if we meet them and decide we don't like them?" asked mom.

"Then you go back to our original plan." I said, "Go to a bar, seduce a guy, and take their cum and picture."

Mom and Clio looked at each other, then nodded in agreement.

I smiled, "Good, now eat up, and afterward, I'll hand out those morning-after pills." I added, smiling.

We ate dinner in silence after that, except for the occasional slurp, chew, and squeeze as someone on my left or right grabbed my dick under the table, or someone on the opposite side ran their foot up my shaft. I had a hard time, no pun intended, keeping my cool, and after we cleared the table and I handed out the pills, we all settled in the living room where I put on a new movie to watch.

The movie we watched was another incest porn, but this one was made sometime in the last ten years, meaning every woman's pussy was shaved, along with all the guy's pubic regions. It also featured some very aggressive sex scenes, but it was altogether wholesome, given the content. I was sitting between Artemis and Thalia, and about halfway through the movie, I stopped paying attention and switched my focus to Thalia's pussy.

Artemis, seeing what I had been doing, nudged me to focus on the screen. The scene was a strange one. The mom was instructing her virgin daughter to suck cock on her dad, who was oblivious to her activities. The scene progressed until the parents started fucking and the daughter, who had stripped naked, mounted the bed and impaled herself on her dad's cock.

I narrowed my gaze, "If that happened in real life, wouldn't the dad have noticed the added weight on the bed?" I asked.

Nicole giggled, "Are you going to criticize every porn we watch?" she asked.

"Only the ones that reflect on our lives!" I said, pulling Thalia to me and sinking my lips onto her nipples. She smirked and tried to push me off her, but made no effort once my nipple was in my mouth. I nibbled and suckled until I was content and released her, winking wickedly, and turned to Artemis, grabbing her breast and pulling my mouth forward.

Artemis took no action against me, but instead moved her hand to my cock and started jacking me off. Thalia followed suit and started cupping my balls.

The girl on the screen started moaning, "Oh..oh, daddy! Feels so good, daddy!"

I smiled and laughed, "So fake." I chuckled.

Clio, who had screamed 'daddy' at least ten times a week ago, smirked and rested her head against my leg, "We're much more satisfying." she said, contentedly.

I agreed and rested my head in Artemis' lap. Thalia, meanwhile, had leaned in and was casually sucking my cock as the movie wore on.

*************************************************************************************

12