The Age of Ares Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I had everyone get dressed for Jack and James. Everyone wore a sundress except for Nicole, who decided she wanted to wear a blouse and skirt with no underwear. Upon learning of her decision, everyone else followed suit and suddenly I was the only one with anything under my pants.

Out loud, I admonished Nicole for being a bad influence. Internally, I thanked her for giving me a mental image of how easily I could fuck my sisters and mother at any point that day.

Jack and James arrived around noon, wearing casual jeans and button-down shirts while sporting a large pair of sunglasses. Essentially, they'd dressed up like MacGyver and Magnum PI, respectively.

I opened the door and let them in, and the first thing that happened was that my sisters all gasped at the two six-foot-tall handsome former football players standing in front of them. The next thing I knew, five yellow sundresses, a white blouse, and a black skirt had all dropped to the ground and six pairs of hands were pulling at the buttons of our shirts and pants. Within minutes, all nine of us were naked and fucking in various groups in the living room.

I had my Clio and Nicole on the loveseat, while Jack had mom and Artemis on the couch where they were licking his cock up and down while he was fingering their pussies, and Thalia and Polina were tag-teaming James on the floor, Polina running her tongue down James' shaft while Thalia was sitting on his face, gyrating her moist cunt all over his mouth and chin.

Two hours later, everyone had gone through each other at least twice, and we were in a large exhausted heap on the ground. Then, in groups of two or three, the lot of us got up, ran bare-assed into the backyard, and dove into the pool. Half an hour later, we were relaxing under the canopy and I told Jack and James the plan I had thought of.

The two of them were more than willing to play the role of hot new boyfriends for my mom and sister, and the girls were more than happy to cling to the two hunky cops sitting across from them. We ended up having another orgy that evening, and Jack and James ended up spending the night.

As for sleeping arrangements, Nicole and I gave James, Artemis, and Polina the guest room and camped out in Thalia's bedroom, while Jack hooked up with mom and Clio in the master bedroom's king-size bed. It was 2 in the morning when the last cries of pleasure died away and we all fell into blissful, uninterrupted sleep.

The next morning, all of us woke up and went about our business as though nothing had changed. Jack and James got dressed and made plans with Mom and Clio about their dates, as the rest of us busied ourselves with daily routines. As they left the house, they made sure to go to very public places on their dates.

Two days later, Jack and James "spotted" mom and Clio at Diana's coffee shop and asked them out, very publicly. They each said yes and a few weeks later, mom announced to her book club that she was pregnant, showing a lovely picture of Jack's seven-inch cock embedded in her pussy, cum leaking out.

Two days later, Clio told Caitlyn at the library that she was pregnant, and showed a picture of James' naked body and hers by the pool, her pussy leaking sperm and her lips cleaning James' seven-inch dick.

I got Thalia to do a pregnancy test around the same time to find out if I accidentally got her pregnant during our Nuru session. To my relief, it came back negative. I shouldn't have been surprised. I got her to take the morning-after pills the next day along with everyone else. I think some part of me was hoping for both my younger sisters were carrying my offspring.

And thus began a new chapter in our lives. It wasn't long before Jack and James were living in my house alongside me and my naked family. They kept up their long hours as cops, but as soon as they got off work and entered the house, all clothes came off, along with their bodycams, No need to show off my family's activities to the police force.

Anyone who wasn't pregnant, excluding Nicole, went on the pill, and soon the house was filled with passionate sounds and smells of orgasmic sex. Jack and James kept up appearances at supporting their women, and I maintained a respectful distance to allow their relationships to flourish, all the while making the outward appearance of having one woman in my life when behind the closed doors and hidden backyard, I actually had an entire household of willing participants and open pussies.

I had never joined the fraternity that Jack and James had been part of, but with them living here at home, they felt like the brothers I had never had, especially since we were all fucking my sisters and mom under the same roof.

*************************************************************************************

Around mid-September, Nicole and I set a date for our wedding. Diana agreed to cater the event and we decided on a small ceremony at the house, choosing to invite a few people. Our wedding day was on October 25th, a week before Halloween, when Nicole walked down the aisle of our backyard flanked on either side by Artemis, Polina, Beverly, and Caitlyn.

Each woman had a different outfit. Nicole wore all-white stockings, a garter belt, a choker, and high heel shoes, a wedding veil, and nothing else to cover her glorious nudity. In two rows behind her, my sisters, Caitlyn, and Beverly, all wore the same in blue, with a tiara in place of the veil.

Each woman also wore a chain around their neck with a symbol attached, representing a particular greek god. Artemis and Polina had their namesakes, Nicole had the goddess Aphrodite, Beverly had Athena, and Caitlyn had Persephone.

As for us guys, we had our own outfits. I wore black cuffs, a bowtie, and a cock ring around my erect cock, all black. I, too, had a chain, with the symbol of Ares. Standing by my side was Jack, my best man, along with James and Jeff. They were also naked and had the same outfit as me but in white. Their chains were of Hermes for Jack, Hephaestus for James, and Hades for Jeff.

At the altar stood mom wearing nothing but a fully transparent green negligee, accentuating her baby bump, and had the symbol of Hera around her neck. Standing next to her was our officiated minister, Patricia Ross, formerly Patricia Bridger, who stood equally naked and sporting nothing more than a full-length black negligee, along with a purple garter belt, purple stockings, a purple choker, and the symbol of Nemesis around her neck.

I glanced at the small crowd. Diana stood next to Clio, Thalia, and Paul, all naked, except for their respective clothing choices. All three girls wore red garter belts and stockings, my sisters each had a music note on their chains, while Diana had the symbol of Hestia around hers. Paul, meanwhile, wore a navy blue bowtie, cuffs, and a silver cock ring, along with a chain with the symbol of Poseidon around his neck.

As Nicole and her bridesmaids approached, my dick gave a slight lurch as I took in everyone's beauty. I also glanced at the rest of our guests, which were confined to a small dozen of our classmates from both Jack's fraternity and Nicole's sorority, all of them naked and aroused.

No one sat as the music ended, but smiled as Nicole and I turned to face one another. Patricia spoke calmly and professionally, and I did my absolute best not to notice her large caramel-colored DD breasts fully on display under her black transparent negligee.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here on this autumn day to celebrate the marriage of Ares Heracles Carmichael and Nicole Louise Ericson in the bonds of holy matrimony." Patricia said, "Ares and Nicole met at a frat party where he fucked her brains out and she opened his world to the joys of passion. These two brought that passion home with them and now it is the basis for all the love and acceptance in this group today.

"From turmoil and strife to joy and friendship, these two embody what it truly means to be a loving, happy couple. Let us now hear through their words what their love means to them."

I smiled and turned my gaze on Nicole, "Nicole. When I was 16, I scored highest on an IQ test and got early admission to a university." I said, "When I arrived, I was angry and alone. I overcame that anger and focused on my goals. I got in shape, I made friends, and I became confident. When I met you, your intelligence and passion opened my eyes to the possibility that nothing was impossible if we set our goals and worked in perfect unity. Together, we took down tyrants and freed my family from their own turmoil.

"I couldn't have done any of this without you as my rock. I can't wait to see what happens next in our lives. I just want you with me, by my side, forever. I love you, Nicole. I always will"

She smiled and blushed, before she said her vow, "Ares, you are the greatest lover I've had in life. You have the strength of Hercules, the beauty of Orpheus, and the bravery of Theseus." she said, "You will always be my strongest warrior, my most skilled lover, and my deepest love. No matter where I go, I want you by my side, and no matter how many people we meet and how many lovers we take, know that I am yours and you are mine, now and forever. I love you, Ares. I always will."

There was a round of applause before the official vows were said. Then, Patricia said, "Ares, please repeat after me. I, Ares Carmichael..."

"I, Ares Carmichael..." I said.

"...Take Nicole Ericson to be my lawfully wedded wife..." Patricia said.

"...Take Nicole Ericson to be my lawfully wedded wife..." I repeated.

"...In sickness and in health..." She said.

"...In sickness and in health..." I repeated.

"...For richer or poorer..." She added.

"...For richer or poorer..." I repeated.

"...Until my dying breath." Patricia finished.

"...Until my dying breath," I repeated.

Patricia smiled and turned to Nicole, "Nicole, please repeat after me. I, Nicole Ericson..."

"I, Nicole Ericonson...take Ares Carmichael to be my lawfully wedded husband...in sickness and in health...for richer or poorer, until my dying breath," Nicole said, repeating each line.

Patricia smiled, "Then by the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Nicole and I embraced and kissed, to the resounding applause from our friends and family.

It was a great reception. Diana's food was excellent, and she graciously let me cop a feel on her C-cup breasts. Later that evening, I saw her dancing with Jeff to the beat of a wild tribal drum. I smiled as the MC announced that everyone clear the dance floor for our wedding song.

In front of fifty naked people, my first dance with Nicole was a wild, naked rendition of "Time of my life" from Dirty Dancing, complete with the hair flipping and gyrating from the classic scene, and a perfect lift, which gave everyone a perfect view of Nicole's naked, glistening pussy.

Later that night, we consummated our marriage the only way we knew how, with a spiked punch-fueled orgy. As per tradition, that punch contained the pussy juices of the wedding party, along with the special ingredient provided by the guys, and was freely drunk by all men present. Soon after there were groups of two to five all around our backyard, some of them even stripping off their clothes and diving into the pool, were all moaning, groaning, humping, slapping, and even spanking their way to orgasm.

While the orgy was going on, I found myself, Nicole, my best man, and her maid of honor on a raised platform having a very arousing foursome, all the while watching everyone fuck. I saw threesomes, foursomes, spit-roastings, Eiffel towers, 69s, and one or two Great Walls (That's like an Eiffel tower but with five partners with one guy in the middle and two people getting fucked while facing each other).

More than once, I stole glances at my sisters, who were all sitting under the canopy as a dozen naked guys stood around them in a very active bukkake. Each sister had a cock in their mouth and two cocks in each hand. Every so often, they would switch from the cock in their mouth to a cock in their hand, and go on until one or all of their attending cocks erupted all over them.

I smiled to myself having wished I was among that group. For obvious reasons, I kept my distance. But I knew that once our honeymoon was over, if not before then, I'd be participating in a very similar activity.

*************************************************************************************

Epilogue:

Nicole and I ended up taking our Honeymoon at Hedo Jamaica. We spent a solid two weeks in a near-constant orgasmic state, going to nude beaches, having orgies every night, and spending time with open-minded couples and swingers every chance we got. Whenever we fucked someone else, I was careful to wear a condom, and Nicole made it clear that anyone cumming in her had to be equally protected. On the rare occasion, we were alone, however, no protection was needed, and three days after we got home, she found out she was pregnant.

Eight months later, I waited in a hospital waiting alongside Jack and James as my mom and Clio were in labor with their children. Jack and James sat next to me for moral support, and to create the illusion that it was their kids.

At around 2 AM, minutes apart, mom and Clio's long labor resulted in three healthy newborns. Clio produced twin boys who we named Helios and Hermes, and mom gave birth to a lovely girl, whom she named Hestia. They were all beautiful. Helios and Hermes had my hair and Clio's hazel eyes, while Hestia looked exactly like mom, with honey-blonde hair and vibrant green eyes.

About a month later, Nicole gave birth to a beautiful baby boy whom she insisted on naming Zeus. Somehow, our genes mixed and came out with dazzling blue eyes and dark brown hair. As I looked into that beautiful baby's face, I knew he would be the perfect son, and that I would be exactly what he needed me to be, a loving caring father.

As for my other siblings, Artemis and Polina got into college, Polina went into computer science and Artemis went into Politics. They chose a local college to stay close to their sisters, nephews, and niece, but they did occasionally bring home a boyfriend or two. None of them were good enough. I should know, my sisters were never satisfied with them for more than a week. Quite frankly, the only people they were ever really satisfied with were me, Jack, or James.

So it came as no surprise that a year after they graduated, Artemis and Polina got pregnant within a week of each other. We never did find out who impregnated who, but at this point, none of us cared. We were all one big happy family, especially after James proposed to Artemis. As for Jack, he started dating Caitlyn, and Paul lost his virginity to his mother, Patricia. She never got pregnant though, they were at least careful.

I did get Nicole pregnant twice more, and we now have two more boys, whom we named Zephyr and Atlas, respectively.

Our family has become a very large set of godlike namesakes. I think I need to call my University's Mythology Wing again. Not to give my namesake a new title, but to declare the formation of a new pantheon.

The Carmichael Pantheon. It has a nice ring to it.

As for the other major events in our life, Slader got charged a hefty sum for violating his restraining order and trying to kill me. He ended up serving time in prison and received a large fine. When he finally left, a court ordered him to leave the country and he was placed on a watch list so he couldn't come back anytime soon!

Everyone else who left down never came back. As far as I know, Caitlyn and her family never heard from Aaron ever again. As for the others, I did a few google searches over the years. The former police chief never got hired as a cop anywhere, and my uncle got permabanned from every nightclub in New York. Last I heard, he moved to Florida after losing his job about a year later.

Oh, and I figure you probably don't care, but in case you were wondering, I never heard from my father again. So far as I know, he ended up hiring a live-in nurse who made him wear a diaper for his BMs. I don't know where he ended up, and I don't fucking care! None of us do. I've got his money and his harem. He has nothing, no family, no income (aside from limited disability cheques), and no prospects.

He's alone, and I have a loving family.

Life is fucking awesome!

The End.

12