The Age of Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers

"Come on, get to it!" Robert said as he continued to gently stroke his cock.

"Like a whore?" Elizabeth said in a weak voice. She felt her juices swell in her crotch.

"Yes, like a whore, come on, get on your knees!"

Elizabeth felt sick with shame as she lowered herself in between Robert's spread legs, yet she was wet, she could also feel her own juices slightly running down the inside of her thigh. Elizabeth felt both humiliation and arousal, Elizabeth at that moment realized that the two juxtaposed states of being seemed to somehow coincide with each other for her.

"Put your hands behind your back," Robert ordered.

Elizabeth complied without giving the order a second thought. Elizabeth was distracted, concentrating on the intricate details of Robert's erect cock. Already as Robert gently stroked his cock there was a thin layer of semen lubricating his cock. Slowly Elizabeth put her lips around Robert's cockhead. She ran her tongue across the top of Robert's cock.

"Get on with it!" Robert ordered.

Elizabeth began to daintily bob her head up and down on Robert's cock, taking in only an inch or so of his eight and a half inch cock.

"Look at me," Robert ordered.

Elizabeth's eyes looked up as she bobbed her head. She had avoided eye contact with Robert all of her and his life, to the point where she didn't even know that he existed. Now her eyes were staring directly into her former servant's deep intense eyes while she sucked on his cock. Elizabeth could barely contain her conempt for the "commoner," yet she needed him and was against her own wishes aroused by her perceived degredation. In her own mind she was performing the actions of a common whore. To Elizabeth this was both a massive blow to her pride and social status, but at the same time is was amazingly freeing and intensely arousing. Elizabeth bobbed her head up and down, her tongue and lips felt Robert's cock.

"Deeper." Robert said with a snarl.

Elizabeth knew what he meant, she took his cock deeper into her mouth. Elizabeth's lips felt Robert's cock intently, she felt each nook and cranny. Elizabeth wanted desperately to free her hands from behind her back and stroke herself, yet she refrained. Elizabeth continued to stare at Robert, bobbing her head much faster on his cock and much deeper on his large erect prick.

As Elizabeth continued her passionate cock sucking, her mind focused on her action, she momentarily seemed to forget she was a princess, a member of the royalty, she began to experiment. She attempted to go as deeply as she could on Robert's cock, causing herself to briefly make a wretched gagging sound, she briefly took Robert's cock out of her mouth and licked Robert's scrotum, sucking on his testicles. Elizabeth slapped Robert's cock onto her tongue and rubbed his cock on her face, her own saliva and Robert's cum rubbed the powder off of her face. Robert did not complain, he allowed Elizabeth to enjoy her time with his cock, that is as long as she did not break her gaze. Elizabeth was enjoying her descent into the realm of whores much more than she had anticipated. Elizabeth realized that giving fellatio was something that made her considerably aroused. She thought about asking Robert if she could stroke herself, but decided against it, she would wait for his permision.

Eventually, Robert gripped Elizabeth's ears with his hands and began using her ears to guide her mouth up and down on his cock. Elizabeth continued to maintain eye contact with Robert, but eventually Robert was forcing her head down harshly, rapidly and deeply down on his cock. Elizabeth closed her eyes as she gagged repeatedly. Elizabeth could not believe she was in the position she was in. She was on her knees, her hands behind her back, a former servant was using her ears as handles and he was relentlessly fucking her mouth. Elizabeth was embarrassed by the sounds she produced, they were disgusting gagging noises, loud and gutteral, yet Robert seemed to revel in Elizabeth's indignity. Elizabeth began to kick her feet against the hardwood floor and squirm as she violently gagged on Robert's cock. It was during this squirming that Elizabeth took her hands away from her back and began to stroke herself furiously. Even Elizabeth was surprised by how wet to the touch and swollen her vagina was. Despite the fact that her face was being brutally fucked by a "commoner" Elizabeth was in a state of pure ecstasy. The disgusting sounds Elizabeth made seemed animalistic and primal, and as her face was fucked most of the remaining powder that adorned her face, chipped off, leaving her face as naked as the rest of her flesh. All of Elizabeth's royal dignity was gone, she had been reduced to a whore. She was breaking every rule of how a royal was suppose to behave, yet her whole body and mind were consumed with pleasure.

Suddenly Robert released his grip on Elizabeth's ears and she fell back, she furiously masturbating herself on the floor, cum dripping off her chin and onto her breasts. Her "egg-shaped" hairstyle was completely askew, she used one of her soaked hands to haphazardly brush her hair away from her face. Elizabeth looked up at Robert as he began to stand, she must have looked like a wanton whore from his perspective, writhing and moaning on the ground, panting with a face flushed red with arrousal.

"Get on your hands and knees," Robert ordered.

Continuing to stroke herself, Elizabeth got on all fours and even arched her back as to beckon Robert to enter her. Elizabeth moaned as her fingers stroked her clit in furious circles. "FUCK ME!" Elizabeth cried out, more loudly than she had intended. The cold air brushed up against her exposed anus and backside as she waited for Robert.

Before Elizabeth knew it Robert was inside her, deeply and harshly fucking her. Elizabeth's bare knees pressed hard on the hardwood floor, it was uncomfortable, but Elizabeth didn't mind, she was getting closer to cumming with every one of Robert's harsh thrusts. She could feel Robert's trousers smash into her backside as he thrusted into her again and again.

"FUCK ME!" Elizabeth cried out.

Elizabeth felt her hair get harshly pulled back, she was forced to gaze forward. Robert was grunting as he thrusted. Elizabeth felt even more aroused knowing that she was causing Robert to lose his composure as well. Elizabeth felt the sharp sting of a slap to her ass. Again and again she felt it. As Elizabeth descended into pure ecstasy she thought of the fact that a former lowly servant was fucking her like she believed only whores were fucked. Elizabeth pushed her hips into Robert as he continued to slap her ass and pull her hair.

"Tell me, you are my whore!" Robert said as he grunted.

"I AM YOUR WHORE!" Elizabeth called out as her hand became overwhelmed by her own juices. Elizabeth was mortified by her pronouncement, but at the same time she felt free of society's grip, it felt good for her to loudly announce her whoredom, to announce her lust, to announce that she enjoyed getting fucked. Elizabeth wondered how Robert knew that this degrading statement would lead Elizabeth to a higher plane of arousal than she knew was possible. Elizabeth's mouth was completely agape, her eyes were beginning to roll back in her head.

"I AM YOUR FILTHY WHORE!" Elizabeth called out unprompted, as she felt a wave of undeniable pleasure crashed through her body. "I AM A FILTHY WHORE!" Lubricant gushed out of Elizabeth, her hips buckled, she twitched and writhed uncontrollably, she screamed out guttural noises of pure pleasure, that undoubtedly any individual in the manor could hear. "I AM A FILTHY COMMON WHORE!" She screamed again as she reached her climax. Time seemed to fade into nothingness, in the moment the trappings of her down debachery did not bother her, for some time all there was, was pleasure. Elizabeth did not care about how she looked to anyone, she did not care about losing her manor, all she could think of was the undeniable release of years of pent up pleasure.

Breathing heavily and twitching, her own juices pooling on the hardwood floor Elizabeth realized that Robert was no longer inside of her. Elizabeth rolled onto her back and looked up at Robert, still mostly clothed, with only his trousers pushed down enough to expose his cock, he was stroking himself. Elizabeth looked up at Robert longingly, her hair matted and impossibly tangled her chest heaving. Robert lowered himself over her, he stroked his cock right next to Elizabeth's face. Robert's breathing and grunting increased with each stroke. Elizabeth knew what Robert was going to do, she closed her eyes tightly and wrinkled her nose in anticipation.

Elizabeth was taken by surprise when the first powerful squirt of cum landed directly over her left eye, then another bit of cum landed on her forehead. Robert let out a long satisfying noise as his cum continued to indiscriminately land all over Elizabeth's face. Her nose, her lips her cheeks were not spared. After what seemed like an eternity of taking Robert's seed on her face, Robert stopped and and studied Elizabeth's face as she lied on her back. A massive amount of spilled semen rested and pooled on her face. Elizabeth had passively let herself get pelted by long thick streams of semen over and over again. When the deed was done and Elizabeth looked at Robert with her left eye closed, she was stunned and bewildered by her own debauched state. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought she would have ever let herself be degraded so.

Elizabeth was still on her back, her face covered in cum, her legs spread open when Robert buttoned up his pants. Elizabeth was somehow unable to speak, she let out a partial word as Robert nonchalantly put his hat back on, took a slight bow and exited the room.

"Come back!" Elizabeth muttered under her breath, completely uncertain if the handsome and wealthy Robert had any intention to marry her and preserve her family fortunes. Slowly Elizabeth pulled herself up and began to look for a rag to wipe her face clean. On the counter, Elizabeth noticed a small hand-mirror she picked it up and examined her face. She studied her disheveled and tangled hair, then the thick white semen now slowly descending down her face, her left eye stung, a reaction no doubt to Robert's seed. A long white strand of semen dangled off of her face, gently touching one of her naked breasts. Elizabeth's chin began to quiver, she was close to tears. Elizabeth looked into the mirror and hated herself, she felt she looked like a common whore, yet she could not turn away, she stayed transfixed on the mirror, her free hand again beginning to stroke herself, as she stood in the nude.

jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers
12