All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 03 (T. Swift Pt. 02)'

by tnhardon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrobnarGrobnarabout 8 years ago
Very Sexy

Bravo on a very lovely scene. I get the impression though that they're going to be caught in each others minds. The no strings stipulation is going to come back and haunt them.

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
The Cherry OnTop!

This third (3rd) chapter is, as the title indicates, the cherry on top of the icing on the top of the cake! What a perfect ending, to a great trifecta! Can't wait to see what's next. Keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

tnhardontnhardonabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Encouragement!

Thank you all for the encouragement and I am glad that you have enjoyed the stories so far. I have the next chapter waiting to post and I promise it will be the hottest one yet. At the end of the next chapter it will also address both Joe and Taylor's feelings toward one another, which may come in to play during later chapters of this series. Next chapter will be the last one with Taylor for a while, but she will go out with a bang! I hope to revisit some stories with her in the future, but also want to explore different characters as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice work

i agree with gotrane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertnhardon@tnhardon
I am a married man who is living out his sexual adventurousness on the Internet. Not looking to cheat on my wife, but finding needed sexual release online