The Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure... madam.' I murmured, nearly whispering, trying not to show my discomfort while I looked away; but to my dismay, I came face to face with her daughter. Her face was red, either with fear or with embarrassment. Then I looked back. Her mother closed on me, like you know, so close that her strong smelling perfume, was nearly intoxicating me. Together with the discomfort, I had my steel hard dick tenting up inside my pants, especially when I noticed Klaus mother's eyes completely focussed on the area.

With her lips close to my ears she whispered, 'Joss, Sylvie is all yours, she's very scarred, not from the discomfort of the initial penetration, but from the horror that she may not be satisfied, sated, fulfilled and maybe, then frustrated... pleasure and lust; desire, thirst and appetite. These, are her expectations; which seems to be too high... Ok...' I just nodded. I was lost; I had no words; then she continued. 'I promised Silvie, that you will prepare her well. Let nobody touch her until she is ready.'

'Thanks..., madam,' I murmured slowly... while continuing, 'for your confidence and for entrusting Sylvie's virginity to me.' I did not know where such words came from, but she walked away to where the other's were; talking together with Joss parents.

I walked towards our new guests, starting with the twins. I put my hands around the first one, gave her two kisses on her cheeks while I introduced myself. 'Joss at your service, my dear...'

'Vera, short for Veronique.'

I pulled my face back enough to visualize the beauty of her face, her blue eyes and the smoothness of her skin. She was beautiful, no make up, just natural. 'You're very beautiful my dear. Are you ready?' I whispered in her ear.

'More than ready Joss, my panties had been sucking liquids since I put them on this morning.' Vera answered excitingly.

'So in a few more hours I can make you more desirable.' Joss teased.

'Do you think I have to wait... longer?' Vera with a smile asked.

'Well, I always leave the best for later. I'm sure you should taste better.' Joss answered.

'Do you think so?' She asked.

'Be patient my dear; and you enjoy the reward.' I immediately moved towards Sylvie who was not so far away, but slightly further than the other twin. 'Hello Sylvie, how are you.' Joss shouted.

'I'm embarrassed..., lost..., excited.' Sylvie answered.

'About what... my dear?' I jumped in.

'An unexpected situation of which; I knew nothing until a few hours ago. Sort of... like being ordered, manoeuvred, pressed... getting involved into something I didn't know if I'm ready for or not; at least it came without being forewarned.' She answered.

'How do you feel? Do you feel... prepared, ready?' I asked.

'Not exactly, don't think there is anything wrong of me. I want to do it more than mum thinks, but I had no time to think, you know.' She commented, even though she was as wet.

'I see, I see..., do you like to have some more time? I mean we are here for ten days.' Joss suggested.

'No, I suddenly became very excited and I don't like to wait. Mum promised me a great time. I just hope you don't disappoint.' It was her final comment.

'I don't think I should. Well, what about in a couple of hours' time?' Joss asked.

All the parents left on their way to enjoy their holidays with food, drink and of course the delights and relish of the pleasures of the flesh. At last; we were left alone. It was time to start the real feast of pleasuring one another. It was a feast for Klaus and for me. A feast to feast ourselves on the carnal delights, lust and the pleasures of what those beautiful females could offer.

Those young virgin ladies were as excited as much as were the boys themselves. Those who were waiting to share those three beauties had to wait for the moment when they were going to enjoy that one precious moment in their life. It would be that special moment that happens only once during their lifetime... that moment when they loose their virginity.

It will be their most intimate and glorious special moment in their life. It was that moment when they encounter some pain followed by the pleasures that follows. Three of them never known yet to what delightful pleasures, ecstasy and harmony were waiting for them. What about the jubilation, excitement and the delights, while being elated to the seventh heaven?

'That will be fine by me.' I took Sylvie in my arms, gave her a great kiss on her lips which sure she enjoyed. I felt her pressing her pelvis against my hard cock, still deeply hidden inside my trousers. She even shook my crotch area, from left to right and right to left to make it obvious that she wanted to get the first feelings of what was available in my confines...

'Thanks Sylvie, you feel great.' I answered.

'Even your dick seems that it is doing well; it seems that he is more than ready!' I passed over a very nice seductive smile while I squeezed one of her nipples before I hugged her and kissed her again.

'See you later sweetie.' I said while I walked away trying to find out where Sophie was. Wow she was walking away towards the barn, towing Klaus behind her.

End of part 1.

12