The Agency Ch. 25 (E. Watson Pt. 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I knew, Emma and I were both lying together on the soft rug that led through the corridor to the kitchen. Looking over, I watched as Emma's chest rose and fell as she attempted to catch her breath. I was taken aback in that moment by just how beautiful Emma could look in any situation. From beautiful dresses and dolled up in make-up to fresh out of the rain and having just had wild sex, she still looked amazing.

As I was now heading out the corridor and to the limo that awaited me in the alley, that was the thought that stuck with me. The entire ride to the airport, I couldn't focus on all of the beautiful sights we were passing. Instead, all I could think about was how amazing this job actually was. If I was still a local salesman in Los Angeles, no celebrity would have given me the time of day. However, now I was the personal sexual liaison for a dozen of the world's biggest stars.

It was the greatest job in the world, yet sadness began to fill my heart. It was incredibly difficult to treat these women with the services that I was and not become emotionally attached to them. I had just spent a month living with a woman who had all of the qualities I hope to find someday in a wife. She was beautiful, fun and smart.

With some of my clients, the separation between love and work was easy. With Ariel Winter or Jennifer Lawrence, it was just fun sexual exploration. I cared about them, but they were more of a friend than anything else. With Emma and Taylor Swift, the line was more blurred. Together we had shared moments that were far more sensual and romantic. Was I in love with either of them? To be honest, I wasn't sure. I knew that I had loving feelings for them, but I wasn't exactly sure what that love was.

I pulled out my phone and typed out a text to Jake "The Snake". He was the only friend that I had who might possibly understand what I was going through.

"Are you in town this week? I'm coming back from assignment and need to talk to you about some stuff." I said in the text, sending it on.

This job was extremely rewarding. My bank account was filled with more money than I had ever thought I'd make. I was being paid to travel the world and have sex with some of the most beautiful women on the planet. It was a perfect job, but there were still some things that held me back.

I couldn't help but think about my "girlfriend", Samantha, who you would struggle to even call that. We had connected at the Retreat, but in reality our relationship was just as temporary as one of our assignments. We would connect when we could, but with our work schedules those chances would be few and far between. Plus, it was a little unnerving to know that we were both having sex with other people, even if it was just for work.

I found myself emotionally connected to a girlfriend I never got to see, clients who I couldn't be seen with in public and still slightly connected to a boss who seemed to be forcing herself not to hate me. I needed someone to talk to.

Fortunately, a text hit my phone as I was boarding the plane.

"Yeah, man! How about I come over Tuesday?" Jake replied.

On Tuesday, there was going to be a lot that needed to be sorted out.

12