The Agency: The Kit Cornell Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReeseD
ReeseD
16 Followers

We sat down and Karen went about explaining what exactly The Agency did. I had heard her say some of this before but the shock had made me forget most of it. They gave celebrities and well-known personnel companionship, this could range from friendship to a sexual partner. "Celebrities on the road can get lonely. We help provide a service that helps them gain companionship on a discreet level. Don't confuse this with prostitution. Neither you or the client are obliged to do anything they don't want to. This is all legal and above board. Lots of our clients don't want sex, others want nothing but, the variety is endless. What we do here is provide a safe, secure and discreet service that allows them to be themselves." She slid me a contract. "If you are in you need to say so now. You can't tell anyone, not friends, not family. You, this agency and your client will be the only ones who know what it is you do. Can you handle it?"

I hesitated. I didn't like my job and Karen was confident that this was something I could be good at. I didn't have many friends here and my family hadn't been in touch since last Christmas. This was offering me good money, a chance to travel and potentially rub shoulders with some big-time celebrities. I had nothing to lose. I took one of Karen pens and signed on the dotted line.

"Welcome aboard," she beamed. "Now just a few things to tell you before we really get started.

1. I will be your point of contact with The Agency. I'll handle your bookings etc. We can have a close relationship but remember I am your manager. Any problems come to me. My ass will be on the line as much as yours. Well, relatively speaking.

2. The client always knows best. It's not your job to break down walls or make yourself feel more comfortable. You are there to do a job. You might think that these could lead to a relationship but remember this is a job, your job. Connect yes, but don't get attached. The Agency will always strive to put you in situations where you and the client are the most comfortable anyway but this is important to note right now.

3. We haven't done your full assessment yet but you can see from your salary of 350,000 that you would be one of our mid-range "assets" for the lack of a better word. That means that your clients will most likely be famous but not A-lister, just in case you were expecting to be sleeping with Scarlett Johansson any time soon.

Okay I am going to go out now and we can continue with the compatibility and personality tests."

I spent the next few hours completely naked hooked up to a heart rate monitor talking about my sexual preferences and looking through lots of naked female bodies saying what I liked and disliked. I also went through a rigorous personality test with strange questions like "Which animal best describes you in social situations? A lion or a gazelle?". They also took blood and urine samples for tests so that I could be passed as healthy before going any further. By the end I was tired so when Karen called back into her office with a robe I was happy to just sit in the lounge next door and watch tv.

Karen called back in with a file in hand. "Hi Kit, everything is good so we are almost ready to go. Here is your file. Read it and we can have a chat afterwards." She left the room again and left me with my "file". I opened and read it. It made for stark reading.

Kit Cornell

Age: 26

Height: 6 ft.

Weight: 168 lb.

Body Type: Slim/Average

Hair Color: Black

Eyes: Green

Penis Length (erect): 6 inches

Pubic Hair: Shaved/Trimmed

Sexual Performance (Scale of 1-10)

Technique: 7

Energy: 7

Passion: 9

Pleasure: 7.5

Time: 6

Compatable Clients Include:

1. Elizabeth Olsen

2. Sophia Bush

3. Gemma Arterton

4. Eva Green

5. Selena Gomez

6. Emma Stone

7. Nina Dobrev

8. Mary Elizabeth Winstead

9. Victoria Justice

10. Chloe Bennet

On the other pages were notes on my interview. At the end Karen had written a little note. "With work Kit could be a great asset to the company. He has lots of potential and a wonderful demeanour. Could become one of our best performers." I was never delusional about how good I was in bed, but to have Karen rate me as well as she did was pretty good. She knew I was relatively inexperienced but like it said there must be potential. Having read all this I knew that the initial contract she had laid out was reasonable. Hell, it was still 10 times my salary I was going to be meeting and potentially having sex with some of the most beautiful women in the world. Karen and I went through some of the last of the formalities and told me that to get me to standard that Agency boot camp was starting Friday. It didn't leave me a lot of time but I rang my boss and told him that I was quitting that I had been head hunted by a better firm. He didn't even ask me anything more. As soon as I hung up I was excited and I knew I had made the right decision. Friday couldn't come fast enough!

ReeseD
ReeseD
16 Followers
12