The Agent Pt. 02: Rogue Nation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back with bundles of thick comforters and pillows. I helped her lay them all out on the floor as the fire behind her roared in rage. Right next to the couch, a small nest was made.

"This should do it," Carrie said slightly out of breath. "The furnace is on so the cabin should warm up soon. I don't know about you, but I'm going to sleep. I'll see you in a couple of hours." We stood there in the middle of the room looking at each other, not knowing what to do next. Finally, she put a hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Goodnight, Seventy-six," she softly said then brushed her hand off my shoulder and knelt down to the floor. She cuddled up underneath layers of blankets and within minutes, she was already asleep. I laid my side onto the couch and idly looked down at the beautiful woman sleeping soundly beside me. My hand ached to reach down and stroke her cheek, but I didn't dare. It seemed like she was too fragile to be touched, but I knew better.

She didn't have any weapons on her, I was sure of it. While we set up her bed, I tried looking for a knife or a small gun hidden inside a pillowcase or blankets, but there was none. She was utterly defenceless. I reached underneath my pillow and felt the cold barrel of Carrie's gun. Guilt fluxed through me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep minutes after.

- - - - - - - - -

I woke up from a dreamless sleep. When I came to, my mind tried to piece together the events that took place before I arrived at the cabin. I looked sleepily up the ceiling and stretched my whole body. When my hand stretched downwards, it hit on something soft. I looked down and saw a beautiful sleeping angel sprawled out on her messy comforter. I sat up and enjoyed the site in front of me, wondering how she can still remain gorgeous while she was still sleeping.

For the next few weeks, we developed our own little routine. Sure, it was repetitive and maybe boring from an outsider's eye, but it was our own little schedule and I've grown to love it. Every morning, we would eat breakfast on our own table and afterwards we'd either roam around town or outside the cabin, read books or just talk. At night, she'd still sleep near the couch neglecting her room completely. At first, I was a little hesitant to open up, but as days went on I felt more and more comfortable opening up to her. We talked a lot about everything and anything. Our conversations became light and neither did the topic involving the Agency nor the rogue agents came up.

Most of all, my need and urge to kill lessened. I felt renewed and reborn as if I'm alive in another life and another world. A world that was less chaotic and violent. I've lost count to the times I smiled especially when I'm around Carrie. I barely recognised myself whenever I'm with her.

Little by little, the amor I've built for myself all these years is chipped away every day as if I was shedding into a new and lighter one.

Seventy-six with a gun, her gear, her bloodthirsty violent nature was no more. Out here, I was just Pamela, a woman trying to live her own life. Sure, somewhere deep inside me, the agent was still there, but for now she's currently on lockdown. It was a strange thing, this big shift I was going through. The voice inside my head that kept telling me not to trust Carrie was dominated by my raw curiosity of the civilian life and the more I explored it, the hungrier I got. I never once thought that I'd be trying to live a civilian life for more than a week, but the circumstances has changed.

Everyone that wanted me either wanted me dead or use me for their own purpose and I've grown tired of it. Everyone, except Carrie. 


A month has passed and Carrie and I were roaming near the frozen lake. The sky was still gray and it snowed lightly outside. It was still cold and the nights were colder, but I didn't mind. I loved it.

I took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh cold air and exhaled slowly. The snow beneath our boots crunched as we walked beside the lake. Our hands were in our pockets and our arms sometimes touched when we walked. I could really get used to this, I thought to myself as I enjoyed the scenic view nature had given us. The thought of putting my days behind me as an agent began to appeal to me the longer I stayed in our hideaway. It was scary, but the longer I thought about it, the longer I wanted out from my old life.

I wouldn't mind having a new boring life as long as Carrie was by my side. Of course, I didn't tell her that. I didn't tell her anything about my newfound thoughts and it wasn't necessarily about my distrust towards her. Quite opposite really. My trust towards her sky rocketed after a couple of weeks and it wasn't due to the fact that I was extremely attracted to her. No, it was due to the fact that the numerous times she helped me outweighed the times she betrayed me. It wasn't 100%, but it was good enough for me.

There were signs of flirting every now and then, but I wasn't too sure. I was not good in reading signs hinting she might be interested in me, even though deep down inside I hoped that she'd just tell me that she likes me. Still, that didn't mean that I'd do something about it and for now it was a lot simpler if our relationship was based around our unconventional friendship due to our situation. If I was to make a move, then what? What would happen after? There were just so many complicated questions with no absolute answers. I hated that. If anything, I'd still be on the run from the Agency and rogue agents, but I don't know what Carrie's plans are. There was a high chance she'd still continue working under the Agency.

More than anything, I was still discouraged to make a move due to the fear of being rejected again. I don't think I can recover from another embarrassment like that, plus if I was to be rejected, it'd be awkward between her and I again. For now, all I wanted to do was be with her with the limited time we had left. Soon enough, we'd need to leave the cabin and most probably on our separate ways. The thought saddened me.

"Something wrong?" Carrie asked, noticing my change of mood. "We can go back if it's cold, you know." We stopped walking.

"No, no it's not that," I said shaking my head. "I just have a lot in my mind, that's all."

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked, looking at me with concern.

I paused then slowly shook my head.

"No, it's not that big," I answered, shrugging my shoulders. "It's okay, I'll figure this out on my own."

"You sure? I'm always happy to give you some advice, you know."

I smiled at her. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay-"

I stopped mid track. In front of us there were three grey wolves walking slowly towards us. Instinctively, I went in front of Carrie shielding her from impending danger. Their eyes were bloodthirsty and two of them started growling deeply. One wolf, whose eyes stayed with mine didn't growl, but it bared its pointed teeth. It started to bark and the other two wolves imitated it. He must be the alpha, I thought to myself. I didn't have a knife or a gun with me.

"You have a gun?" I whispered to Carrie as we slowly backed away from the wolves.

"No, I don't have anything on me," she whispered back. "What do we do? Do we run away from them?"

"You don't want to run away from a wolf," I said. "They're a lot faster than us, trust me. Once we turn our backs against them and sprint away, they'll just sprint a lot faster and attack us from behind. No...we just need to slowly back away from them. They need to see that we're not a threat." The two wolves spread from each corner, so we had no choice but to walk backwards into the frozen lake. I looked down and silently prayed that the ice was thick enough to hold our weight, but so far it did. We walked a couple of meters into the middle of the lake, but the wolves still followed us.

Fuck, I thought to myself. We might need to fight them off if this continues. Gingerly, I started unzipping my coat while my eyes stayed with the alpha. Once I got my coat off, I wrapped it around my whole arm. I could feel Carrie's confused stare on my back, but then I heard her unzip her coat off, too.

"When we're done fighting these dogs," I whispered as I put my bundled forearm in front of my body, "I'm going to shower first tonight." Carrie's soft laugh rang through my left ear.

"You have yourself a deal," she quietly said.

The wolves growled again and charged at us, but we were ready for their attacks. I fell onto my back. As expected, the alpha bit my protected arm, while another charged at my opposite side. One of the wolves attacked Carrie, but she had the same idea I did. On her back, she let it bite her protected arm, then used her legs to put a choke around its neck. I heard a crack, and the wolf went limp.

I did the same thing. While the alpha was biting my arm, twisting his body and pulling it, I placed my legs around the other wolf's neck. It gnawed at my boots, but not too deeply that it reached my foot. I heard another crack and the wolf went limp. The alpha retreated and went into a defensive position, finally realising that his comrades were dead. He looked me, growling with his tail down low, then looked at Carrie who slowly got up to her feet a couple of feet away from me. She shivered then looked at the alpha with uncertainty. Shit, I thought to myself. He was trying to determine who was weaker between the two of us.

All of the sudden, it sprang up from its defensive position and sprinted with all his might towards Carrie. Surprised that the wolf was coming at her, she was unprepared for the attack. She put her coated arm in front of her and the wolf bit down hard into the soft material. She crashed on her back hard and landed on the ice.

Something cracked, but it wasn't the wolf's neck.

Suddenly, the ice underneath her opened up and water started to engulf her. I sprinted towards her while the wolf unattached its fangs from Carrie's coat and whimpered away from us, retreating back into the woods. Like a domino effect, the ice around her started to crack open before her eyes. Her panicked face became an expression of horror as she went under. The current underneath the lake was carrying her underneath the intact ice.

"Carrie!" I shouted in fright. I got onto my knees and started wiping the snow off the ice. Where the fuck did she go, I thought in panic. Faintly, there was a thumping noise a couple of feet to my right. I held my breath, hoping to hear it clearly again. Then, another thumping noise. Shivering, I scurried towards the sound, wiping away the snow.

A couple of seconds later, I heard a couple more repeated and desperate thumping noise near where I was. With my frozen hands, I wiped away the snow around me then saw her pale face underneath the ice as her fist crashed against it. Quickly, I stood up and began to stomp my foot near her location. A couple of stomping later, the boot went through the ice and I began to break the ice around it. Once it was big enough, I kneeled down and grabbed Carrie's hand, pulling her towards the hole so I could bring her out from the water. Shivering, I pulled her out with all my might. The coat she had on her arm was no more and she was semi-unconscious with her eyes half-opened.

I unwrapped my coat from my arm and put it on her quickly.

"Carrie," I panted. My ears pricked as I heard more cracking noises around me. Adrenaline filled my veins as I realised that the ice around us was beginning to crack and open up too. I cradled Carrie and did a lover's carry on her. I whispered to grab hold onto my neck to her. With all my might, I sprinted towards land, ignoring the coldness I felt. Carrie's grasp was beginning to weaken and her breathing was slower, but her shivering didn't stop. Despite the circumstances, the shivering was a good sign in a way. It meant that the body was trying to generate heat. Without it, her body temperature would be too low.

Once my feet hit land, I didn't stop running. I hugged Carrie close and ran through the snow towards the cabin. I didn't know how many kilometres it was, but I was determined to get Carrie warm. Every now and then, I'd look at the unconscious redhead. She was now shivering uncontrollably, which made me run even faster. At that time, I was also shivering, but my active muscles generated enough heat for me.

Come on, I thought to myself. Maybe ten to fifteen minutes later, the cabin was within my field of vision. I picked up the pace even though my calve muscles were in a confused state between being frozen, hot and tired at the same time. After a couple of minutes more, we were at the cabin at last. I violently opened the front entrance and rushed towards the living room. At first, I put her on the couch while I readied her messy bed on the floor. I grabbed her electric blanket, plugged it in and put it on high. I turned on the furnace to heat up the whole cabin and activated the fireplace, putting a couple of logs in to make the fire bigger. Carrie was still at the couch, frozen, unconscious, wet and shivering all at once. After I locked the door and put my boots near the entrance, I looked at the pale woman. She needs body heat, I thought to myself remembering the first aid lectures I attended to when I was younger. I fast walked towards her and hesitated.

I kneeled down and cupped her face. She was cold. Quickly, I began to undress her starting with her top then her pants and socks. I left her black bra and underwear alone. Automatically, her body began to curl up in a ball and I carried her on the floor, wrapping her petite body under the electric blanket and other numerous blankets I could find. Shivering, I began to undress until I only had a bra and underwear on myself.

Afterwards, I cuddled underneath the blanket and put my body on top of hers. I shivered from both coldness and excitement as soon as my firm stomach made contact with hers. I hugged her tight as my other hand rubbed along the length of her cold arm as I put all my weight on her body. I could feel every muscles contracting whenever she shivered. We stayed like that with me on top of her and her still unconscious underneath me, but as minutes passed by, the shivering lessened. I could feel her body beginning to warm up. Not only her body, but mine as well.

A few minutes later, my eyelids became heavy. Before I knew it, I fell asleep on top of her.

- - - - - - - - -

I felt Carrie's body moving beneath me, grinding against my naked skin. My eyes flew open and started to prop myself up using my forearms. My ponytail fell on my side as I raised the upper part of my body up to look at her. Her green eyes dreamily stared back at mine, strands of red hair covered her sweaty face. She gave me a small smile.

"Hey," she whispered weakly, her chest heaved against mine.

"Hey," I hoarsely whispered back. "How are you feeling?"

"Really hot," she answered. "I'm not going near any lake anytime soon though." I gave her a small chuckle. She tilted her head towards the side and studied me.

"Did we get the dogs?"

"We sure did, except for the alpha," I answered, feeling more and more conscious that my body was on top of hers. "I'm sure he won't be attacking us soon."

She nodded and whispered," that's good." There was a pause. We looked at each other longer than expected. My heart beat faster and faster. Slowly, I began to untangle myself from her, but she stopped me by pulling my hips back down. I crashed down between her legs. I gave her a questioning look and she gave me a serious expression.

No words passed between us, but the tension around us was so dense we could feel it. We were both in a vulnerable state both physically and emotionally.

At that moment, my armour came right off. The cold exterior I've built for myself was no more and I've never felt so naked and free at the same time. Everything was crystal clear: I wanted her more than anything.

And I wanted her now.

I slightly went up and placed a long kiss on her forehead. As soon as my lips came contact with her skin, she arched her back and wrapped her legs around my hips. I never felt so alive. I wanted to do so many things to her, explore her body with my mouth and hands. I wanted to map out everything in my mind.

Briefly, I let my forehead rest against hers. Her dilated and hazed eyes looked at mine as her hands went around my neck. She looked at my mouth, bit her lower lip as if she expected me to do something else.

"Pamela-" she started to whisper, but I interrupted her. My lips kissed her hungrily and desperately. She pulled me close using her arms and legs as we continued to ravage each other's mouths. My tongue slithered inside her mouth and a sexy sound that was a mixture of a growl and moan erupted from her throat. A small thought of doubt was felt at the corner of my mind as the agent within tried to sound the alarm centres of my body. She was warning me not to get close. My eyes flew opened and I pulled back a little, abandoning Carrie's lips altogether.

"No," she hoarsely said, pulling me back onto her hot body. She went to my ear and whispered pleadingly, "stay with me." I let out a groan and went for her neck. She arched her head back and let out a small sigh as her fingernails clawed my back. I hissed and gave her a bite in which she responded with a loud yelp. She pulled my ponytail up and went for my lips again.

Little by little, I gained more confidence on exploring her body. I was inexperienced on sex, but I knew I excited her judging from her responses, making her hornier and hornier every minute. The flames slightly died down in the fireplace, but the flames in her eyes roared into life. Panting, she rolled us over, exposing our skins to the cold atmosphere, but it didn't matter. Our bodies were hot enough as it is.

She was now on top, straddling my hips. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth as she maintained eye contact. I shivered as her hands reached behind her back and hooked her bra. There wasn't a spot on her skin that wasn't covered in sweat. In my eyes, she wasn't just Carrie, but a beautiful goddess begging for release. Her bra slipped down and her C-cup breasts were exposed.

She let out a ragged breath as she reached out and grabbed my hands, gently putting them on her ample bosom. I felt out of control as the nipples underneath my palms hardened. The redhead looked glorious, hypnotising me with her eyes and body. I sat up and put an arm behind her while the other supported me from behind. I pulled her close as my tongue lightly teased her nipple. She hissed, grabbed my head and pulled me closer to her chest.

I gladly let her. I sucked on her breasts, alternating between the two as she continued to rock her hips back and forth. During that time, her hand went for my bra strap and unhooked it. Harshly, she pushed me on my back and began to impatiently ravaged my neck and chest. I couldn't breath, my hands desperately grabbed on to her skin since I was at her mercy.

I wanted more of her. 

The redhead gave a surprise yelp as I flipped her over onto her back. She gave me a mischievous smile as she waited in anticipation. My lips glided down her abdomen, she arched her back as her legs began to spread even further.

I loved the way her body reacted to my touch. Every kiss, bite, lick, and suck had a response. If anything, I wanted to tease her all night long, but I knew she was dying for release. For a desk agent, her body was fit, but not bulky like mine as her toned stomach contracted in response of my teasing mouth. My hands grabbed her breasts as my tongue circled around her belly button. She gave a small frustrated growl as her hand reached and pushed my head further south.

"So impatient," I teased as I snapped the elastic band of her underwear. "Don't you know patience is a virtue?"

1...345678