All Comments on 'The Agent's Third Secretary'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Donks09Donks09over 6 years ago

This story was awesome. Can't wait to hear more.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 6 years ago
Hot as ususal

Good story. I like your spy-related tales. And of course the hot sex. Will this be a series?

sr71pltsr71pltover 6 years agoAuthor
Maybe, but probably not here

Thanks for mentioning the possibility of spinning this one out, CP. I hadn't thought of doing that, but sometimes when my Muse gets jogged something happens. This one was inspired by Michael Pearce's books on Egypt under early twentieth-century British administration, and I'm still reading that series, so I might come up with something else. Unlikely it would appear here on Lit., though. I'm close to closing posting stories under this account and have all of the stories in hand to see that finished. Something might show up in the marketplace one of these days, though. Or maybe at another Web site.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
British Male Whore

Sadly, I was looking for a love story, but this purely homosexual sex - a fair young man using his body in the course of seeking intelligence from the Egyptian "enemy" - so to speak.

He seemed admirably suited to the task, as his "bottom" activities seemed to be almost insatiable.

I suppose, for the darker Egyptian men, having a fair young European to fuck, it was a prize to be relished. However, I thought it a bit rough that Phillipe should also allow the two burly Egyptian men to enjoy the "delights" of the young Briton. Maybe I still have a thing about the sacredness of sex, and that it should be between two consenting partners.

sr71pltsr71pltover 6 years agoAuthor
Spadger2 Is a Douchebag

Did anything in the setup of this story indicate to you that it was an insipid love story, Spadger2? And yet, you took it upon yourself to assume that everything posted here was meant to meet your particular mood of the day and, if it didn't, you were going to zap the story with a 1 and troll it? It's douchebags like you who make writers not want to create stories here and write to varied interests. I'm not going to write my stories based on a guess of what won't make Spadger2 zap it, so do us both a favor and stay away from my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AN EGYPTIAN TOP

I was out looking for a fucking one night, and had stopped in a layby behind some trees where I had occasionally found some cock before. A large Mercedes pulled up and parked in front of me so I flicked on my interior lights and pushed my door partly open. The lights in front came and went, so I stepped out wearing a T shirt, hold up stockings and a tiny pouched G-string, all fairly obvious in the moonlight. A burly guy who looked to me to be North African (I've had a few on holiday) got out walked over took me by the arm and walked me into the trees to a small clearing. "Get it out" he said, and I unzipped him and took out a nice thick dick which grew in my hand and even more when I began to blow it. When it was rigid, the guy pulled me over to a fallen tree and pushed me over it face down, pulled the string onto my left buttock (why do they always choose that cheek?) and pushed his dickhead into my "Pussy". He fucked me hard and deep for quite a while (it always seems both endless and very fast at the same time), then unloaded into me. As he slipped out, he held me lightly down and shouted out in Arabic (I think?) and three young lads appeared. Probably his sons, they all then screwed me under his instructions, doing a very creditable job which I enjoyed. After I had licked them clean and they had returned to the car, the guy pushed a load of euros into my hand and gave me a card with a contact mobile number on it saying "I'm an Egyptian businessman with a diplomatic passport, so you cant make much trouble for me (I had no intention of doing that) but if you would like more cock inside you, check with that number each Sunday night" So far we've met up three more times, over about seven months, I always get well fucked and I would like much more of it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...