The Agent's Third Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

The fourth time, Gavin was completely broken in to wanting Philippe's cock inside him and Philippe lay on his back and Gavin rode the cock under his own power. the palms of his hands buried in Philippe's chest hair. Gavin threw his body about wildly in gyrations of rotation on the shaft, using it to punish his channel on every surface and at great depth, while, Philippe, smiling a cruel smile of victory and complete mastery, alternated between grasping, separating, and squeezing the luscious young man's buttocks cheeks to obtain greater depth for his cock and stroking the young man off. But it was all Gavin now, frenziedly fucking himself on his master's controlling cock.

As they lay, side by side, in an embrace after this fucking, Philippe turned Gavin and kissed him on the mouth. Gavin opened his mouth to Philippe's tongue in total surrender.

Philippe whispered, "You are mine now."

"Yes," Gavin answered. "I am yours."

"You will do what I want now, or I will deny you the cock."

"I will do whatever you want," Gavin answered.

"I want you to find out a few things for me in the Agent's office and I want you to put in a word or two for me among the Agent's staff. Each time you come to me I want you to bring me a gift—responses to what I've asked you for."

"I'll come to you every night," Gavin whispered.

"No, not that often," Philippe said, with a laugh. "But often enough."

"Tell me whatever you want. I'll get it for you. Whatever you want. But fuck me. Fuck me again now."

With a laugh, Philippe rolled over on top of Gavin. The young blond, spread and bent his legs and raised his pelvis to the slide of the cock, sucking in breath and moaning as Philippe gave him the full length of the throbbing rod. As he pumped, he murmured his questions in Gavin's ear.

* * * *

"Those are just questions, though," Gavin said to the man sitting across from him at Government House. "The Khedive's counselor gives me information. Karem only gives me questions."

"The questions asked provide us valuable information as well. We will give him the answers through you that we want him to pass on," the Mamur Zapt said. The Mamur Zapt, a British Army officer, was the head of the CID—the British secret service department—in Egypt. Gavin was one of his trained agents, trained to spying before he ever left England to come here and serve as the Agent's third secretary. "Karem's questions themselves tell us what the revolutionary movement here is interested in—what it wants to learn about. That's as important to us as Aziz's gossip from inside the Khedive's court. You will continue seeing them both—and milking them for information as they milk you for their pleasure."

"Yes, sir. Do you think we should be reporting to my uncle, though?"

"Oh, I don't think that's necessary. All intelligence goes back to London. They can tell Sir Edward whatever they think he should know from what you find out. There's no reason why he needs to know about your activities."

"If you think that's the way it should be," Gavin answered, his tone dubious.

"I think that's best. And for now, it's nearly the siesta hour. I want you to come back to my house for a bit now."

"Back to your house. But why?"

"I'm sure you know why, young man," the Mamur Zapt answered as he moved his hand across the desk, grasped Gavin's forearm, and gave him a knowing smile.

Gavin, whose eyes had been downcast, lifted them to meet the Mamur Zapt's steady gaze, felt a shiver go through his body, gave a little smile of his own, and whispered, "I thought you'd never demand it of me."

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers
12