The Agrement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers

Her body shaking and going rigid before collapsing next to me on the bed breathing hard. She laid with her eyes closed as her breathing returned to normal. She opened her eyes gave my soft cock a few licks and kisses,

"Guess I wore it out."

"Well I am not a teenager anymore, but I did come three times today."

Janet crawled up next to me and offered me her large nipple to suck rubbing my head. Exhausted I drifted off into dreamland. I woke still attached to her large nipple her other large boob resting against my cheek. Releasing her nipple and scooting out from under her boob waking her in the process. She grabbed my hard cock giving it a lick smiling,

"I am going to finish what I started last night."

She got between my legs and looked me in the eyes while she devoured my cock taking it into her throat for a second on every other stroke. After a good nights sleep, I was fresh, and she quickly had my cock pumping cum into her throat and mouth. We took a shower, and she slipped on a loose robe and made us breakfast. That set the tone for the whole weekend except a shopping trip to buy her some tops to wear to work we made up for no sex the twelve days we missed. Her coworkers were in for a shock those double D's stood out just a small hint of her hard nipples showed in the tighter tops.

At six week mark, she was going braless around the house after work For our normal Friday night out she wore the white halter mini dress, What a show my cock was hard the whole night even with the bj she had given me before we left the house. She had to be very careful of her movements, or her nipples would slip out one side or the other and part of her areola were peaking out most of the time. By the time we finished dinner, I was ready to fuck the hell out of her, I got her in the house and bent her over the table and took her from behind just flipping her dress up pulling her panties aside before ramming into her dripping cunt. The incisions were mostly healed so we could enjoy a bit more energetic sex,

Even though I had tried to get, her not to have the breast enlargement I did enjoy watching the bounce when fucking her. Then she surprised me with a titty fuck one Saturday morning. Holding her boobs together and running some baby oil between the trapping my cock and sliding it between the large mounds and capturing the head of my cock in her mouth as it popped out between the double Ds on each stroke. I shot my load in less than a minute. She took the whole load in her mouth licking the last small drop from my softening cock.

"I have wanted to do that for 16 years," she said with a big smile.

I was laying on the bed trying to catch my breath.

"That was amazing."

We were still naked laying in bed she was idly stroking my cock sitting on her folded legs. Her large nipples erect nipples are beckoning me I leaned forward and took hold of one of them guiding the other on to my watering mouth. I was going to enjoy them this weekend and next week because next weekend they were getting pierced. She laid down next to me groaning with pleasure as I assaulted her engorged nipples with my mouth and fingers. I pictured what the large nipples would look like with the piercing in them hardened my cock. She noticed and cooed as it hardened in her hand, carefully moving to mount it while keeping her nipple in my hungry mouth. I groaned with pleasure as she slowly lowered her cunt down on my cock. I released her nipple taking both of her double D's in my hands massaging them as she rode my hard cock settling into fast rhythm grinding her clit against my pelvis I tweaked both her nipples at once to push her into her first orgasm of the day.

Her scream of extasy deafening, her body spasming as the waves of pleasure tore thru her body eventually going limp still holding her by her boobs I let her down on my chest. Her large hard nipples digging into my chest. Her over large boobs holding her head far enough away I had to raise my head to kiss her. Her tits covered her small body from arm pit to arm pit. I enjoyed the feeling of her tits against my chest, and small spasms of her kegel muscles as the aftershocks of her long orgasm passed thru her small body. We kissed passionately as she recovered.

"You are still hard," she cooed as she started to move her hips in small circles.

"Now roll me over and fuck me good."

"Your wish is my command the boob job has awakened your passions."

Rolling her over and raising up on my arms I licked and nibbled on each of her engorged nipples staring at them lustily. Picking up the tempo of my thrusts I pounded into her wet cunt occasionally stopping to nibble on her nipples working her up till she was begging me to make her cum. I shifted my position to put some friction on her clit pushing her into her orgasm letting my own go as soon as she exploded. I rolled off of her my softening cock leaving a trail of our combined juices on her thigh. We laid next to each other as our breathing slowly returned to normal. I idly massaged her nipple staring at them she noticed the lusty look in my eyes.

"You're imagining them pierced, aren't you? Well, don't worry next Saturday you can have them done anyway you want I promise, I fact I am looking forward to it."

That was unexpected she had not mentioned having them pierced since she had talked me into agreeing to let her have the breast enhancement surgery. She had replaced her tops and blouses with ones that showed off her large cleavage just a little bit more than modestly for work. The unlined bras let just a hint of nipple bump show. Once home she wore either the ¼ cup bras or none, her low cut tight tops displaying a cock hardening amount of cleavage and the edge of her dark areola the thin material letting the shadow of her dark nipples and areola show.

The week dragged by I was impatient and excited to get her nipples pierced, I spent quite a bit of time online shopping and reading up on nipple piercing. I decided on a one-inch pink nipple shield held against her areola by a large barbell and small barbell close to the tip of her long nipples. I showed her what I had planned she nodded her approval saying she got the boobs she wanted the nipples were mine. She was almost as excited I was about getting them pierced. The last few weeks she had insisted I suck her one of her nipples at bedtime letting me fall asleep nestled up to her boob sucking contently on one of her nipples, most morning I woke still with her nipple in my mouth. My morning wood standing proud would either get buried in her hungry pussy or mouth...

I woke early Saturday morning she was already awake with her small hand wrapped around my hard cock slowly stroking me. I released her nipple she scooted down to take my cock in her mouth quickly taking me over the edge swallowing my cum before licking me clean.

"Come on we have time for a quick shower and breakfast, and we can be at the parlor by 9 am. You waited two months for this day,"

We showered, and she dressed in the thin white halter top and black mini skirt with the black six-inch heels. She did a little twirl and adjusted her boob in the halter top and tweaked her already erect nipples. We walked out to the car and drove to the dinner for breakfast. My mind drifted to the nipple jewelry I had ordered, and I smiled thinking how good the halter top would display them. We had a nice breakfast and then continued to piercing parlor. We were greeted, and I informed the clerk we were here for the 9 am appointment. He called to the tech in the back of the shop, and we followed his voice to the back room. He looked her over before commenting,

"I have never seen natural nipples that big in person, only a few times in movies."

"The nipples are natural, but she has had a breast enlargement her choice, not mine. She agreed to the piercing to get me to agree to the boob job."

She climbed up on the chair and removed her top. The tech let out a low appreciative whistle. He removed the jewelry from the autoclave laying it out on the tray with his tools. He cleaned marked and clamped her nipples installing the jewelry. She took a deep breath each time he pushed needle thru and insisted the barbells. The pink nipples shield had a ¾ inch hole and just did fit around her large nipples. The barbells holding her nipples out a small bit holding the nipple shields against her dark areola. He installed the second set of smaller barbells removed that set of clamps, and she slid off the chair and moved in front of the mirror to get a good look at her newly decorated nipples. She gave a wide smile as she turned,

"I like them they are going to show thru all my clothes. I may need some different bras for work I don't know if I want them showing at work."

The pink nipple shields contrasted with her dark areola and the bright gold barbell ends sparkled in the light. She put her halter top back on the shadows of her areola, and the outlines of the jewelry showed with her massive cleavage. She settled back in the chair to have the chandelier belly button piercing installed. She let out loud ouch as the needle was pushed thru and a sigh of relieve when the jewelry installed and the clamp removed. Standing again she swayed her hips causing the belly button piercing to swing back and forth, The jeweled ends sparkling in the light.

We thanked the tech and paid for the jewelry and piercing. She sashayed out to the car, and I helped her in. She slumped back in the seat. She looked a little pale. I was just about to ask her if she was ok when she took a couple of deep breaths the color came back into her cheeks. She reached over and rubbed her hard cock thru my jeans.

"I see they have you turned on, that good because I need to be fucked. They are so sensitive the sensations of them rubbing the material of my top is overwhelming. Take me home quick."

I started the car started the drive home. She moaned with every small bump in the road her tits jiggling causing her swollen sensitive to rub against the silky material of the halter top.

"Oh hell, I can't wait," she exclaimed.

I glanced over, and she had scooted her skirt up and had her hand in her panties, throwing her head back she screamed out, and she came. She leaned against the door shooting me a lusty look. She smoothed her skirt back down and put her hands inside her top the keep her nipples from rubbing the top. I didn't bother putting the car in the garage and helped her out and into the house. She removed the halter top and fumbled to get my jeans undone and freed my cock before taking in her mouth and down her throat, moving it in and out fast while humming, keeping suction on it and her tongue pressed against the underside of my cock. I lasted maybe 90 seconds before I blasted hot streams of cum into her throat and mouth. I leaned back against the wall to keep from falling over. As soon as my cock stopped spasming, she started to work it in and out of the mouth never letting it get soft. She Kept a steady rhythm as she worked her skirt and panties off. She let my cock pop out of her mouth as she stood and bent over the table pushing the chair out of the way.

"FUCK ME," she demanded.

I moved behind her and slid into her sopping cunt in one stroke balls deep. She held her freshly pierced nipples off the table. Starting off slow but quickly picking up speed, I fucked her hard the lust overtaking me as I violently fucked her she met every thrust screaming more, more. Her body froze the started to convulse as she came. Her lusty screams and the contractions of her kegel muscles pushing me over the edge. With what little of my brain was still functioning I pulled her back into my lap as I collapsed on a chair. Both of us breathing hard I held her on my lap as my cock softened and slipped out of her still quivering body.

She stood and led me into the bathroom for a shower. I carefully washed her making sure not to bump her newly decorated nipples. After our shower, I followed the aftercare instructions on the piercings. God, they were everything I thought they would be and more. She pulled her skirt and the ¼ bra back on telling me that her nipples were so sensitive she didn't want anything against them. That was fine with me I would enjoy looking at them.

The next ten weeks would be tough I had gotten used to sleeping attached to one of her nipples. But it was worth it I was stimulated by the sight of her decorated nipples naked around the house and thru her revealing tops when we were out. I guess I should not have resisted letting her get a boob job so long, Having her on my arm gave a new definition to eye candy; I wondered how she was going to explain it to the twins when they came home from college.

The End

pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers
12