All Comments on 'The Airplane Ride Home Ch. 06'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Way to ruin it for me! If you were gonna include the dad fine but this. I hate cuckold with the men sitting there like a bitch watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best potential

This story has an enormous potential to develop. The wife became more and more dominant. She shoud now cuckols her son too...As a matter of true fact a woman around 50yo is insatiable and a 20 yo man hardly satisfies her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you're right

my wife is 17 older and I cannot satisfy her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting for more

pleeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting4doom@gmail.com

Please make Jamie pregnant with Sam's seed and make John a male nurse for the child, while mom-son continue fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue

suggestion: her son comes in vacation with his roomate a bbc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
when you publish the next episode?

Despite all comments on your stories (sintax errors), I consider you one of the best. Please continue.... I imagine the son marrying a girl with a domineering mother. Mother-in-law and mom will cuckold all family members...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue...

... i.e. the plans are put in practice

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Sad to me

This story is in poor taste no matter how you look at it. The wife cheats with her son, the husband is a freak and gets off on watching his wife fucking and sucking their son. He also likes to lick other guys cum fresh out of her pussy. The husband allows strange guys to have sex with her and she likes it. Sam would have to find a way to support himself the wife and son would have to worry about jail. The wife would know the meaning of divorced with nothing. Maybe not after the severity of the ass kicking they both had coming they maybe would not be alive. It took six chapters, six chapters. Normally I'd say keep writing but in this case ~~~~~ ~~~~~~. No I'm not going disparage your subject anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost

The story overall was intriguing. However, you switched the name of the father from John to Henry back to John. The ending didnt flow with the story as a whole and didnt play well into how youbdeveloped the character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wish with all my heart my wife would do this for me.

This is absolutely the best, A woman who like to suck and fuck and lets her husband enjoy taking part. I have been rubbing my sissy clitty with desire reading these stories

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Great writing! Bring in the neighbors. Maybe neighbor sonny can seduce Mom and introduce her to Jamie. Can't wait for the hot thanksgiving trysts!!

HarryMalfoyHarryMalfoyover 3 years ago

More please. 10/10

SchakaSchakaover 3 years agoAuthor

HarrtMalfoy, Check out The Misty Valley Cooperative

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It wasn't to be expected otherwise. This author also turns out to be a lame duck who has nothing on the box. I know for myself that I can't write stories. It would be good if you learned that too, because neither can you! And don't let the perverts blind you. Even monkeys will applaud if you train them long enough!

Hornyguy1939Hornyguy1939almost 3 years ago

I hooe we grt some more chapters to this story. It wa so hot it kept me hard while I read every chapter. Congratulationd on a great story, I will be waiting for the upcoming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the all six chapters. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

So pathetic. Another author wanting to cuckhold the husband. You must have a little dick and not gumption. The husband should dump the wife off the side of the road and the son. Cancel all checks to the son's college, sell the house, leave the wife with what ever he wants and takes off with a hooker in the RV. Woman think they control husbands cocks- wrong. Fuck her and the son. SO LAME.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous