The Airplane Ride Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,084 Followers

John leaned back. "I...I...don't understand it! I can't get enough of how you taste! It's like a drug. The more I lick his cum from you the more I want!"

Jaimie reached over, grabbed john behind his neck, and pulled him back between her thighs. She slapped him sharply on the back of the head. "Stop talking, you cuck, and lick my pussy clean!"

The slurping sound of john rooting in her pussy for every drop of come filled the air.

* * *

Jaime lay back. Their marriage was saved. It took a new and unexpected turn. Her skin felt like it was on fire. She knew there would be other loads of goo in her cunt in the days and weeks to come. Moreover, she knew her loving husband would be there. He would watch her fuck and lick her clean. Then, come November when Sam was home for Thanksgiving, She would make John watch his son fuck his wife. Then he would clean her as he was doing now. In six months, Jaime's life had taken a new turn. She rubbed her husband's head "Lick mama clean! She has big plans for you!"

* * *

Schaka
Schaka
3,084 Followers
12