The Alasti Building: Marty's Tale

Story Info
Marty is shown a CFNM aprtment and a new way of life.
5.8k words
4.53
39.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardor
Ardor
25 Followers

All rights resereved. Copyright January 3, 2009 by Ardor. The following story is intended for personal use by adults only. No reproduction either digitally or in print is permitted without the expressed written consent of the author. By downloading this story the reader professes to be an adult and that the material is legal in the area in which the reader resides.

I walked into Rachel's office feeling discouraged before I even sat down with her. My apartment search wasn't going very well. I looked and looked but either what she had to show me seemed like a tenement landlords broom closet or was above an all night

bowling alley. I walked up to the reception desk thinking that

maybe I came to the wrong agency.

"Hi," I said to Kitty the cute young receptionist, "Could you tell Rachel I'm here."

"Hey Marty," she said smiling back and reaching for the phone.

She dialed Rachel's extension and after a few seconds said, "Mr. Fischer is here to see you. Yeah, ok I'll send him right back."

She hung up the phone and then said, "Go on back, she's waiting for you Marty."

"Thanks Kitty," I said as I walked passed her to go to Rachel's office.

"Oh and Marty," Kitty said, "I'm waiting too."

I looked over my shoulder to catch her staring at my butt and said, "If you're a good girl we can go out and celebrate after Rachel finds me an apartment."

"Ohhh I'm gonna hold you to that," She said with a taunting smile.

I laughed and said, "You can hold me to whatever you like."

"You might regret saying that someday." She said with a little laugh.

I shook my head at her smiling and walked back to Rachel's office. Kitty's desk was in front of a wall with a doorway on either side. No doors, just a doorway. I walked through the doorway and then around another wall to get to the main office while thinking about Kitty. She was adorable and I would ask her out except for a few things. One, she looked like she was barely nineteen. I'm hardly an old man at twenty-eight but I like to keep the girls I date to a five year range of me. Second, what if things went bad? I don't want to have to keep coming to an office where the receptionist hates me. Lastly I'm not sure I could keep up with her. It was all probably beside the point anyway. If Rachel didn't have anything for me today I'm gonna have to go looking elsewhere.

I walked up to Rachel's desk and said, "How's it going?"

"Good, and not so good Marty, have a seat." She said pointing to the chair in front of her desk.

Rachel was about thirty-five years old and obviously took good care of herself. She had a sophisticated New York air about her, not to mention an amazing pair of legs, that made her nice

to look at.

"That doesn't sound very reassuring," I said as I sat down.

"I don't have much left that I can show you."

"Nothing? You don't have anything decent? I'm getting kind of desperate here." I said wondering how much longer my friend Elaine would be willing to loan me her couch.

"Well, I do have one more place. It's a very unusual situation and the apartment is very small."

"How unusual? How small?" I asked hoping for the best.

"The apartment itself consists of a roomy bedroom with a full bath, and the bathroom is the most lavish I've ever seen in Manhattan, there's an amazing kitchen with brand new appliances, chef grade actually, and a small living room with a large window."

"That doesn't sound so bad. What's the unusual part?"

"I can't actually tell you until you sign a non-disclosure agreement."

I looked at her for a second then asked, "You're serious?"

"Yes, these people have a special arrangement with their tenants and they don't want anyone to know about it unless they live there or deal with them professionally. I've signed this agreement and I assure you it's serious business. It's worth it if you can keep your mouth shut though."

"Let me see the agreement."

Rachel opened her bottom desk drawer and went through some files. Finally she pulls out a form and hands it to me. Unlike most legal documents I've seen this one is fairly easy to understand. It states in no uncertain terms that all matters concerning the building and its conditions are not to be talked about. Any breach of this agreement is punishable by the full extent of the law.

"Is this document even legal? Punishable by the full extent of the law? They're going to send me to jail for talking about this building?"

"These people are very rich and very powerful Marty. They've spent a considerable amount of money to get what they want. I wouldn't sign that agreement if you have any doubt that you can keep you mouth closed."

I thought about it for a minute and then decided to sign. What did I have to loose? Rachel looked it over and then filed it away.

"Ok now I can speak more plainly. The window doesn't actually face out of the building."

"It faces inward?" I asked.

"Yes, and it's more of a wall then a window."

"Excuse me?"

"The wall that's the entrance to your apartment," Rachel said, "is made of glass. It would allow anyone walking past to see into your living room, kitchen and, shower."

"The shower? Anyone walking by would be able to watch me take a shower?"

"Yes but that's not that big a deal because men aren't actually

allowed to wear clothes anywhere in the building."

"This is some kind of joke right?"

"I know it sounds like a joke but honestly it's not."

I looked at her waiting for the other shoe to drop but she doesn't even crack a smile.

"So would you be interested. The rent for this particular apartment would be very inexpensive and the building itself is near Union Square Park and a few blocks from Washington Square Park."

"Wow, I'd kill to live in that area."

"Yes but would you give up your clothes to live in that area?"

"I... Is this is for real?"

"I assure you it is."

I looked off in the distance for a second and then back at Rachel and asked, "How, much is the rent?"

"$350 a month."

"Now I know you're joking, $350? There's no way any place in Manhattan is renting for that. Especially a luxury apartment."

"I do have a video I can show you. Sort of a brochure for the place. However you'll have to remove your clothes before I can allow you to view it."

"Right here?" I said looking around the open office.

"No no, in the conference room where the HD player is."

"But I would have to get naked before you could let me see it?" I asked not sure what to believe anymore.

"Basically my clients want to make sure you're serious before you learn anymore about them. They also want you to understand what you're getting into."

"I see," I said thinking, "ok, I'll do it."

"Wonderful," she says smiling, "I'll show you to the conference room."

She leads me down a hallway and into the conference room. There's a medium sized round table and at the back of the room is a large HD TV with a few chairs placed in front of it.

"Wow, that's quite a set up." I said when we got to the TV.

Rachel chuckles quickly and then says, "State of the art, large screen plasma HD TV. It was provided for us by the owners of the building in order to show the presentation in it's best light."

"Wow, I guess they do have some money to throw around."

"Wait until you see the building. Opulent is the only word I can think of that even comes close to describing it."

"I really have to be naked before I can see this video?" I asked

feeling a little uneasy now that it came down to it.

"Yep, completely or I can't even show you the DVD."

"OK," I said as I started to undress.

I'm suddenly conscious that Rachel is watching my every move as I take off my clothes. I also can't help but notice how hard her nipples are. Eventually I'm down to just my pants and underwear. I hesitant to take them off, as I've gotten really hard undressing in front of her for some reason. When she sees me hesitating she says, "It's usually best to just do it Marty. Putting it off only makes it more difficult."

I smiled at her awkwardly and then opened my pants and take them off. Then I pulled off my underwear letting my hard cock pop into view. I started to apologize for it but Rachel says, "Don't worry Marty that's a perfectly natural reaction and one that you'll find the women of this building enjoy seeing."

"Oh, ok," I said wondering what I was getting myself into.

"And you shave," Rachel said smiling at me, "I love a nice clean shaven cock. Now why don't you have a seat and I'll be right back with the DVD."

"Ok thanks," I said in kind of a daze.

As she walked towards the door Rachel asked, "Would you like something to drink? Soda or water?"

"Water please," I said as a reflex.

"I'll have Kitty bring it in while I get the DVD."

After the door closes behind her I realized what she just said and panicked. I was thinking about putting on my clothes and making a run for it when the door opens and Kitty walks in. I wanted to move. To cover myself or get my clothes, which were right next to me, but I couldn't get my muscles to cooperate as I watched her walk towards me.

"Here's your water Marty." She said standing in front of me holding

out a bottle of water smiling.

Her eyes went up and down my naked body, stopping for a second on my hard cock before going back up to my face. I reached out to take the bottle of water from her. When my hand touched her's I somehow felt more naked then I've ever felt in my entire life.

"You're gonna love this building Marty," she said with an adorable smile.

"I, um..."

Then the door opened again and the real-estate agent and another woman came in. For some reason I felt like I was caught doing something I shouldn't have been doing. I jumped up out of the chair and took a few steps away from Kitty.

"Marty," Rachel said, "This is my boss Ms. Burk."

Ms. Burk looked to be in her late thirties, maybe early forties.

While no Goddess of perfection she was attractive and well dressed. I couldn't seem to help notice that she has an

incredible pair of long shapely legs. Which are nicely displayed in a business skirt that seemed a little shorter then usual.

"Hello Marty, when I heard that you were interested in moving into the Alasti building I wanted to greet you personally." She said steeling a quick glance at my hard cock.

"Ms. Burk is one of the board members and helped bring the

building's, concept, to life." Rachel said almost proudly.

"Oh, I see," I replied awkwardly.

"Yes, and it turned out to be much harder then I thought," she said her eyes darting down to look at my hard cock. Then smiling she looked back into my eyes, took a step closer, brushed her fingers up the underside of my balls and up the length of my hard cock and said, "but like anything you want you just have to go after it until you get it."

When I let out a shuddering breath at the touch of Ms. Burk's

fingers Kitty giggled and I heard her say quietly to Rachel, "She's my hero."

Rachel chuckles quietly and Ms. Burk looks at the two of them and smiles. Then she looks back at me and says, "Perhaps we should get on with the video. Kitty I'm going to need you back at reception."

"Yes Ma'am," Kitty says a little disappointed. Then she turns to me and says with a smile as she gently strokes my cock, "Don't forget your promise Marty."

"Oh," I said with another shudder, "your hands are so soft."

"I'm glad you like it," she says with another stroke, "I use this amazing lotion."

"You'll have to tell me about it later," Ms. Burk says to Kitty.

"Yes Ma'am," Kitty says taking the hint.

She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, scoops up my clothes and rushes out the door.

I open my mouth to say something about my clothes but when I feel Ms. Burk's hand on my cock I close it slowly.

"Rachel why don't you put in the DVD and Marty why don't you sit here?" Ms. Burk says leading me by my cock to a chair in front of the TV.

I sit down with Ms. Burk on my left, who still hasn't let go of my cock, and Rachel on my right with the remote to the DVD player in her right hand. She puts her left on my thigh, strokes it and said, "I think this will tell you all you need to know."

She presses the play button and the video starts with a long shot of an impressive modern looking building. It's artistically designed but elegant and tasteful looking.

"Hi and welcome to the Alasti Building." A female voice says.

The camera zooms into the main entrance to show a man and a woman, both in their thirties, standing by the door. The man is dressed in slacks and a dress shirt. The woman is wearing a tasteful skirt that comes just above her knees and a blouse showing a bit of cleavage but nothing unusual.

"Hi I'm Bonnie." The woman says.

"And I'm Karl."

"We're here to introduce you to," Bonnie says.

"The Alasti Building," They say together.

"And I can guarantee you it's nothing like anything you've seen before." Karl says.

"There's no doubt about that," Bonnie says with a chuckle. "Let's go in and start the tour."

Karl holds open the door for Bonnie and they go inside.

"This is the reception area that anyone off the street has access to." Bonnie says as the camera pans around a nice but unremarkable room.

"The mail boxes are over to the left and any packages or deliveries would be left with Ben or one of the two other guys who work the front desk." Karl says going over to Benny's desk. "Hey Ben how's it going?"

"Great Karl, thanks." Ben says smiling.

"Any visitors or guests will have had to sign the non disclosure agreement before they check in with Ben. He'll either have passes for them if it's been arranged or call up to your room to let you know they're here." Bonnie says cheerfully.

"To get past Ben you'll either need one of these," Karl says holding up his thumb, "or a small army."

"Karl is just kidding of course but security is no joke at the Alasti Building. You're paying for luxury and part of that luxury is knowing

that not only are your possessions and loved ones safe but so is your way of life." Bonnie says with a serious look on her face.

"When you sign the lease your thumb print will be taken and

entered into the computer system," Karl says.

"The thumb scan entrance is not only for the door to the inner

building but also the door to your apartment. So no worries about loosing your keys anymore. Which is especially helpful if you don't have any pockets."

"Pretty high tech for an apartment building." Karl says with an impressed look on his face.

"Well we all know this isn't just any old apartment building Karl," Bonnie says smiling, "Why don't we go inside and see why."

"Ok," Karl says turning to the entrance and raising his thumb to use on one of two doors.

"Before we go in though Karl maybe we should explain about the two entrances." Bonnie says pointing to the two doors.

"Of course," Karl says as if he's forgotten something obvious. "As a male my thumb scan will only open this door here on the right."

"But not me," Bonnie says smiling, "my thumb can get me through either door. So what's the difference between entrances?"

"Simple," Karl says. "Since men aren't allowed to wear clothes anywhere inside the building the male entrance leads straight to the undressing room."

"As a woman I have the choice of waiting for Karl inside the

building or going into the undressing room with him."

"So what's your choice today Bonnie?" Karl asks.

"Are you kidding? We're going to watch you get naked!" Bonnie says almost laughing.

"I figured as much," Karl said smiling and shaking his head.

"Besides it'll also give us a chance to tour the undressing room."

"Then follow me," Karl says opening the men's door.

The camera follows the two of them into a stairway.

"The undressing room is actually one floor down from the main level." Karl says as he walks down the stairs.

"Not only is it one floor down but it's the entire floor."

"That's right Bonnie the designers realized that in order for the theme of the building to work and still be practical every man

living here would still need a clothes for the outside world and

access to it."

"So guys when you move in every last stitch of clothing you own will be kept down here in your own personal wardrobe." Bonnie said as they walked down the last steps onto the floor.

"And here it is," Karl says with a sweeping move of his hand.

Karl and Bonnie step to the side and the camera pans across a huge open room. Outside of large columns every so often for support there's nothing to block the view. No walls or curtains of any kind. Just rows and rows of large dark wood wardrobes and benches lined up between them. The room is busy with people, men and women. Some of the men are dressing but most are undressing. Some are walking around naked. The camera pulls back and Bonnie steps into view from the left side and Karl from the right.

"Pretty impressive huh Bonnie?" Karl asks.

"I'll say and the room is nice too." Bonnie jokes.

Karl laughs and then says, "Why don't we head down to my

wardrobe?"

They walk onto the floor and down a main isle. As they go they pass plenty of guys getting undressed or naked. Some are standing around talking like it was completely natural. There are also plenty of women sitting on the benches waiting for the man they're with to finish undressing. The women are either talking with their men or each other very casually. The men and women are of all ages. The oldest looks to be around sixty and the youngest looks to be around eighteen to twenty one. It's all very natural as if it was the way the world should be. However every now and then the camera passes a naked male who's being masturbated by one or several women. The camera neither lingers nor hurries past them. It seems to show everything without shame or embarrassment but at the same time it doesn't call attention to anything either. It's as if it's saying this is just the way it is here.

They walk a little further and then Karl turns down one of the isles. He walks half way down it and then stops.

"So here is my wardrobe," Karl says pointing to it.

"Uh huh," Bonnie says obviously excited at what comes next.

"On the front you'll see the thumb scanner. As an Alasti man you'll find it gives you access to everything you need in the building. You can even use it to pay at the shops on the main level. Everything will be billed to your apartment or deducted straight from your bank account."

"An Alasti man," Bonnie says, "can have absolutely nothing on and always have everything he needs right at hand."

Karl presses his thumb against the scanner and the lock on the wardrobe clicks. He opened the doors wide allowing the camera to see in.

"The wardrobe has space for everything you need. Down here are drawers for socks and underwear. Over there are cubbies for

several pairs of shoes or sneakers. These shelves here are for my shirts and pants. You can hang suits or anything formal that you don't want wrinkled over here." Karl says pointing to a rod that is about a foot and a half long.

"I could never fit all my clothes in there." Bonnie says smiling.

"That's the funny thing. When we first moved into the building this wardrobe was stuffed to over flowing. As the weeks and months went by I found it more and more annoying to have to wade through all that clothing just to get to the few things I wore on the outside. Ninety percent of it was just taking up space. So eventually I just donated it to Good Will."

"There are some Alasti men who hardly own any clothing at all," Bonnie says.

"It's true," Karl says, "they live and work in the Alasti building so I never see them down here."

"Of course I see plenty of them in the rest of the building," Bonnie says winking at the camera.

Ardor
Ardor
25 Followers
12