The Alasti Building: Marty's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's even stranger is that once you get used to walking around naked clothing starts to feel uncomfortable and constrictive." Karl says.

"Speaking of which I think it's time we see some skin," Bonnie says smiling.

"Not that it still isn't embarrassing sometimes," Karl says

unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh you love it and you know it. You're just feeling shy because of the camera."

As he's taking off his shirt Karl looks at Bonnie and then at the camera not knowing what to say. It's obvious this wasn't part of the script.

"Well," Bonnie says as she reaches for his pants, "this little fella here always tells the truth. Let's see what he has to say."

Bonnie undoes Karl's belt and then his pants. She pulls both his pants and underwear down around his knees at the same time. When she does his hard cock springs out.

"A hard on is nothing to be ashamed of here in the Alasti Building. The women of the Alasti Building like nothing better then a naked man with a hard on." Bonnie says teasing Karl's cock with her fingertips.

"However," Karl says sitting down to take off his shoes and pants, "control is absolutely important."

Bonnie laughs and then says, "Ain't that the truth!"

"What I mean is that, um, an unexpected orgasm could get you in trouble." Karl said trying to be tactful.

"What Karl is trying to say is that you can't just spurt off on

anyone or anything you like. If you were in a store you'd have to pay for any merchandise you ruined. If you were to come on

someone without their permission they could report you to the board. Which in a worst case, repeat offender situation, can result in eviction but thankfully that's never happened."

"So in general it's highly frowned upon for an Alasti man to touch himself in public. However there are, receptacles, that can be used if you find yourself near the edge and unable to hold off any

longer." Karl says obviously embarrassed.

Bonnie chuckles and says, "They look kind of like an ornate sink on a pedestal but they're only in the most public of places in the building, on high platforms."

"You'll find if you step up to one a spot light will come on and all the lights around you for about one hundred feet will dim." Karl says blushing slightly.

"There's no shame or penalty if you find you need to use one.

It's a legal form of release and everybody enjoys the show.

Which brings us to another point," Bonnie says coming up behind a now completely naked Karl, "the rules of the Alasti Building."

Karl is sitting at the end of the bench. Bonnie puts her arms on his shoulders, her hands on his naked chest and rests her breasts on his head. Somewhere along the line another button on Bonnie's blouse has come undone and more of her cleavage is showing.

"Straddle the bench honey so you can look into the camera."

Bonnie says.

Karl turns and puts his left leg over the other side of the bench. It's wide enough that it forces his knees far apart putting him

completely on display.

"That's better, now we can all see you." Bonnie says rubbing his chest.

"What were you saying about the rules?" Karl asks in a shaky voice.

Bonnie smiles down at him and then looks into the camera and says, "The rules at the Alasti Building may seem confusing at first but once you get the idea you'll find it's pretty simple."

"This is an adult complex so no one under the age of eighteen can even visit for obvious reasons."

"Yes," Bonnie says, "but that doesn't mean that the Alasti Building is some kind of swingers club. Don't come here expecting you're gonna get laid every twenty seconds."

"In fact," Karl says, "just the opposite is true most of the times. The women of the Alasti Building take a very dim view of cheaters."

"So ladies if you're thinking of moving in here with your man you have nothing to worry about."

"And guys even if you're single it's a bad idea to make a pass at any of the women of the Alasti Building. You'll find it's better to let them take the lead. Believe me if they're interested in you

romantically they'll let you know." Karl says with a laugh.

"That's for sure Karl," Bonnie says smiling. "Guys you're expected to be gentlemanly and courteous at all times while ladies you're allowed to be more..."

"Assertive? Forth right, bold?" Karl suggests with a smile.

"Exactly Karl," Bonnie says patting him on the chest. "Here at the Alasti Building we've created an environment where women can thrive and come into their own."

"But that doesn't mean there aren't benefits to being an Alasti man."

"True," Bonnie admits, "Alasti men are some of the happiest, most satisfied guys I've ever met. Once they move in here they never even think of leaving."

Having said that Bonnie leans down so that her head is next to Karl's. Her hand snakes around his waist and into his lap. As she strokes his hard cock in plain view of the camera she says, "Right honey?"

"Oh yes Bonnie," Karl says closing his eyes.

Bonnie smiles into the camera and teasing his hard dick with just her fingertips says, "Why don't we go over to the shower area Karl?"

"Um, sure," Karl says opening his eyes.

Bonnie steps back so that Karl can get up. He puts his clothes away and then closes his wardrobe. His hard cock bouncing with his

every move. When it clicks shut Bonnie wraps her hand around his cock and starts to lead him down the isle. They go the opposite way they came in. As they're walking and looking into the camera Bonnie says, "After spending your day in New York City you'll no doubt want to clean up a bit before going inside. The Alasti

Building has once again taken your needs into consideration. Right in the middle of the undressing room is a large shower area."

The camera follows them as they step in front of the shower area. It's a large ornately tiled circular area with curved benches all around it. Every five feet or so a thin column comes down from the ceiling. Around the column there are four showerheads pointing in different directions. There are a good number of women seated around the showering area watching the guys and chatting with each other as they wait for their men to finish.

"Why don't you go and shower Karl while I continue the tour." Bonnie suggests.

"Ok," Karl says as he walks off into the shower.

The camera shows Bonnie in the foreground as Karl in the

background steps up to one of the columns. He turns the two knobs to adjust the water and starts to shower.

"Anything you might need for a good shower is available from any of the towel girls that you can see wander through the shower area."

The camera shows Karl talking to a girl around nineteen years old who is standing by a small cart. She's wearing a one-piece bathing suit that has a short skirt attached to it. She has on sandals and is relatively dry as she hands Karl a loofa. The camera can clearly see her look him up and down before she moves on.

Karl starts showering as Bonnie says, "The Alasti Building

employees many people. Some of whom live here but mostly we hire from the outside. Why can we trust these people you might ask. The applicants are screened quite thoroughly and everyone signs a non-disclosure agreement of course but more important than that we invest in our employees. The benefits and pay are generous but beyond that there are programs to help pay for collage. There are mentoring programs to help them succeed in the carrier of their choice. That young girl may be handing out towels and loofas now but I'd be willing to bet that by the time she's thirty five she's a high powered executive or maybe even a senator who can effect the laws that govern this great country of ours."

Bonnie pauses to smile and wink at the camera before she continues.

"For our older employees there is also a very impressive retirement package. Basically we win their loyalty by giving them a reason to be loyal. Look around, you won't find any disgruntled employees or dissatisfied tenants. All you'll find are happy people. Some of them just happen to be naked."

"And some of us prefer it that way," Karl says coming up behind Bonnie.

Bonnie turns to look at Karl and says, "I think all of us prefer it this way." Then she looks down at his cock and says, "You're still hard, I think you like being naked on camera. Or is it those cute little towel girls."

"Both," Karl's says quietly.

"Figures, you boys just love to show these things off," Bonnie says grabbing the tip of Karl's cock and wiggling it around. "Why don't you turn around and show me the other end. You showered awful fast and I won't have you embarrassing me inside the building."

Karl looks into the camera and at Bonnie again. Then his body sags just a little and then he turns around, bends over and spreads his butt cheeks for Bonnie.

"A little wider please," Bonnie says looking between his cheeks.

Karl does as she asks showing her, and the camera, his asshole.

"Good boy, all nice and clean," Bonnie says to Karl and then turns to the camera. "This is an area that's always good to give a nice scrubbing to. Not only in the shower but also in the bathroom. You'll find they're equipped in every way to make sure you stay nice and clean. Hygiene is very important for an Alasti man. I think you can put that away now Karl."

Bonnie pats Karl's ass as he let's go of himself and stands up and turns around.

"Now that you're all nice and clean why don't we go out and show the rest of the building," Bonnie asks.

"Yeah that would probably be a good idea," Karl says smiling.

Bonnie grabs his cock and leads him out of the shower area. The camera watches them walk away. As they walk into the distance Bonnie says, "I just love that body wash they give you guys to use. It makes your skin so soft. I can't keep my hands off of you."

The camera cuts to show an open doorway with a sign above it that says undressing room. Bonnie walks through it still leading a naked Karl by his hard cock. Once they're both through the doorway Bonnie stops them and says, "The undressing room leads up right into the first floor of the building. From there you can take the elevator up to your apartment or do some shopping in the mall."

"The first two floors of the Alasti Building hosts one of the finest malls in the city. You'll find just about everything you need here." Karl says as Bonnie starts them walking again.

The camera pulls back to show them entering a large mall. The floors and walls are covered in dark granite stone. The storefronts are all glass with polished brass hinges and handles on the doors. There are fountains and potted plants giving the area a very classy feel. As they pass stores you can see clothed women and naked men walking through shopping as if it was a normal mall. It's much more obvious up here though that the women out number the men by at least five to one.

"You can do your food shopping in our gourmet grocery store or dine in any of our fine restaurants. There are women's clothing stores and salons."

"Which also have some interesting grooming options for us guys too." Karl adds with a smile.

"Indeed," Bonnie says smiling at Karl. "There are also gift and electronics stores."

"There's the building's health club. Which is free for all tenants to use." Then Karl smiles and says, "There are even some pretty hot night clubs if you want to go out but don't want to leave the

building."

"Then," Bonnie says, "up on the third and fourth floor is the

business center."

"Up there you'll find several kinds of doctors, a few dentists,

accountants, a travel agent and all sorts of businesses that will

provide care and services that you'll find no equal to anywhere else in the city."

"And," Bonnie adds, "it's all right here in the building."

"Yes it certainly is," Karl says. "We hope you've enjoyed this brief glimpse into the Alasti Building."

"And that we've convinced you to come and see it for yourself."

The camera slowly fades to black. As it does Bonnie can be heard to say, "Now Karl we can wander around the mall for the next two hours with me teasing you until you beg to use a relief station or you can use one now and then we can go to lunch. Which will it be?"

12