All Comments on 'The All New Chris'

by Spam_Happy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

I really liked your story...near the end you had four or five typos but overall it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Writing.... Flows.. Good Dialog!

Noticed a typo but other than that you have a gift.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cute idea for a story, but not quite good enough

You really should have been more careful in your writing. Not only are there several typos as a couple of readers noted, you also mixed up Chris and Sally's names and at the end Holly and Sally's. This sort of thing is extremely annoying. And the mixing up of loose and lose always drives me batty!

As far as the story concept itself, yeah, I liked it. But since we're dealing with witchcraft here, it would have been interesting if Chris had had to turn back into a boy after some space of time, and Sally had had to deal with the fact of this person she now loved being of the wrong sex. Give the story a bit of a twist, eh?

manyquestionsmanyquestionsabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Don't mind the others' comments about typos - the main thing is that you have written an incredible story. Really incredible. One of the best ever. Thank you.

GaladreyilGaladreyilover 11 years ago
Wow

There are some grammar mistakes but overall, I'm amazed. You have no idea how this story hit me, I just wish something like that was possible without the thousands of dollars and years of adjusting and months of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Not bad..but we need much cruelty from bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very very very good great story

I love it so much. It made me very happy and thankful for this story. Very glad that I read it. Kudos...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done, Thanks

Thanks for the good love story, I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous